Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

2012 Iron Maiden Tour Dates - MAIDEN ENGLAND TOUR!!!! ALICE COOPER OPENING ACT!!!

Go down 
+25
A Handful of Wayne
Metal Misfit
speed101
snooloui
sheets
Mglaffas81
7thSaviour
Spiner202
Dellocatus
nevermore
DevZor
Sutekh
dirtracin1
scottmitchell74
Witchfinder
Andy
Nico
CRIMSONMASK
adrian
MetalGuy71
manny
Fat Freddy
Shawn Of Fire
thejokeriv
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

2012 Iron Maiden Tour Dates - MAIDEN ENGLAND TOUR!!!! ALICE COOPER OPENING ACT!!! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2012 Iron Maiden Tour Dates - MAIDEN ENGLAND TOUR!!!! ALICE COOPER OPENING ACT!!!   2012 Iron Maiden Tour Dates - MAIDEN ENGLAND TOUR!!!! ALICE COOPER OPENING ACT!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 12:34 pm

snooloui wrote:
With this being the Maiden England tour, what's the chance of a release of the original 1988 concert on DVD to coincide with the tour? I thought that was supposed to be in the works but has been for a good few years now lol!

I would venture to say towards the end of the year............
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

2012 Iron Maiden Tour Dates - MAIDEN ENGLAND TOUR!!!! ALICE COOPER OPENING ACT!!! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2012 Iron Maiden Tour Dates - MAIDEN ENGLAND TOUR!!!! ALICE COOPER OPENING ACT!!!   2012 Iron Maiden Tour Dates - MAIDEN ENGLAND TOUR!!!! ALICE COOPER OPENING ACT!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 12:36 pm

wmcollis wrote:
thejokeriv wrote:
Trying to figure out this summer's tour. The ones that are definite so far:

Charlotte
Atlanta
DC
Newark, NJ
Houston, TX
Dallas, TX

If I can make it work:

Irvine (both nights - they added a second night)
ABQ
Denver
San Antonio

Oh my.... headbanger so, you don't like Maiden much I see.

LOL!!!!!

Last year I did Puerto Rico; Sunrise, FL; Tampa, FL; and 5 shows in England: Newcastle, Sheffield, Nottingham, Manchester and Birmingham
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Iron Maiden Tour Dates - MAIDEN ENGLAND TOUR!!!! ALICE COOPER OPENING ACT!!!   2012 Iron Maiden Tour Dates - MAIDEN ENGLAND TOUR!!!! ALICE COOPER OPENING ACT!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 1:06 pm

You guys following Maiden around remind me of my older friends who are Grateful Dead fanatics.

I guess y'all are "ED-heads".
Back to top Go down
7thSaviour
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
7thSaviour

Number of posts : 2206

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Iron Maiden Tour Dates - MAIDEN ENGLAND TOUR!!!! ALICE COOPER OPENING ACT!!!   2012 Iron Maiden Tour Dates - MAIDEN ENGLAND TOUR!!!! ALICE COOPER OPENING ACT!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 1:18 pm

Shawn Of Fire wrote:
They're playing supposedly 2/3 of this setlist with a few surprises thrown in:

Moonchild
The Evil That Men Do
The Prisoner
Still Life
Die With Your Boots On
Infinite Dreams
Killers
Can I Play With Madness
Heaven Can Wait
Wasted Years
The Clairvoyant
Seventh Son Of A Seventh Son
The Number Of The Beast
Hallowed Be Thy Name
Iron Maiden
headbanger
Back to top Go down
7thSaviour
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
7thSaviour

Number of posts : 2206

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Iron Maiden Tour Dates - MAIDEN ENGLAND TOUR!!!! ALICE COOPER OPENING ACT!!!   2012 Iron Maiden Tour Dates - MAIDEN ENGLAND TOUR!!!! ALICE COOPER OPENING ACT!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 1:20 pm

manny wrote:
MG, seeing Alice live is incredible and you will have a blast, so I hope you get to go.

Jokerman, have you ever seen the Coop live?
Alice Cooper rocks! I saw him on the Brutal Planet tour and he was amazing live! headbanger
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Iron Maiden Tour Dates - MAIDEN ENGLAND TOUR!!!! ALICE COOPER OPENING ACT!!!   2012 Iron Maiden Tour Dates - MAIDEN ENGLAND TOUR!!!! ALICE COOPER OPENING ACT!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 1:45 pm

Help me out here. Why call the tour Maiden England? Are they re-releasing that concert and touring to promote it. Confused???

2012 Iron Maiden Tour Dates - MAIDEN ENGLAND TOUR!!!! ALICE COOPER OPENING ACT!!! - Page 3 Splashpage
Back to top Go down
speed101
Metal master
Metal master
speed101

Number of posts : 516

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Iron Maiden Tour Dates - MAIDEN ENGLAND TOUR!!!! ALICE COOPER OPENING ACT!!!   2012 Iron Maiden Tour Dates - MAIDEN ENGLAND TOUR!!!! ALICE COOPER OPENING ACT!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 1:48 pm

What does it costs to see Maiden these days?As in cheapest price?
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Iron Maiden Tour Dates - MAIDEN ENGLAND TOUR!!!! ALICE COOPER OPENING ACT!!!   2012 Iron Maiden Tour Dates - MAIDEN ENGLAND TOUR!!!! ALICE COOPER OPENING ACT!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 1:52 pm

It's the third History tour, following The Early Days tour and Somewhere Back In Time tour. Maiden have a pattern of new album, new album tour, history tour/DVD, new album, new album tour, history tour/DVD.

The re-release of Maiden England is a given. The tour will be based on the Seventh Son tour (which is what Maiden England is - the video of that tour).

Love the artwork!!!!
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Iron Maiden Tour Dates - MAIDEN ENGLAND TOUR!!!! ALICE COOPER OPENING ACT!!!   2012 Iron Maiden Tour Dates - MAIDEN ENGLAND TOUR!!!! ALICE COOPER OPENING ACT!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 1:54 pm

S.D. wrote:
You guys following Maiden around remind me of my older friends who are Grateful Dead fanatics.

I guess y'all are "ED-heads".

LOL!!!!!!! Yeah, there's a lot of us that do that.
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Iron Maiden Tour Dates - MAIDEN ENGLAND TOUR!!!! ALICE COOPER OPENING ACT!!!   2012 Iron Maiden Tour Dates - MAIDEN ENGLAND TOUR!!!! ALICE COOPER OPENING ACT!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 2:01 pm

They need to reissue 14 wasted years on DVD so I can rid of my VHS tape
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Iron Maiden Tour Dates - MAIDEN ENGLAND TOUR!!!! ALICE COOPER OPENING ACT!!!   2012 Iron Maiden Tour Dates - MAIDEN ENGLAND TOUR!!!! ALICE COOPER OPENING ACT!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 2:11 pm

Quote :
Love the artwork!!!!

How come they can still create such bitchin' artwork for tour posters, t-shirts, etc. but the last few album covers (Final Frontier excluded) have been somewhat, uh, well...subpar?

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Iron Maiden Tour Dates - MAIDEN ENGLAND TOUR!!!! ALICE COOPER OPENING ACT!!!   2012 Iron Maiden Tour Dates - MAIDEN ENGLAND TOUR!!!! ALICE COOPER OPENING ACT!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 2:28 pm

thejokeriv wrote:
It's the third History tour, following The Early Days tour and Somewhere Back In Time tour. Maiden have a pattern of new album, new album tour, history tour/DVD, new album, new album tour, history tour/DVD.

The re-release of Maiden England is a given. The tour will be based on the Seventh Son tour (which is what Maiden England is - the video of that tour).

Love the artwork!!!!
ok makes more sense, I guess. Well anyway I read this and looked up The Early Days and bought it in the process. Beast Over Hammersmith was the clincher. I abolutely love that concert from Eddie's archive.
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Iron Maiden Tour Dates - MAIDEN ENGLAND TOUR!!!! ALICE COOPER OPENING ACT!!!   2012 Iron Maiden Tour Dates - MAIDEN ENGLAND TOUR!!!! ALICE COOPER OPENING ACT!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 2:49 pm

wmcollis wrote:
thejokeriv wrote:

Love the artwork!!!!
ok makes more sense, I guess. Well anyway I read this and looked up The Early Days and bought it in the process. Beast Over Hammersmith was the clincher. I abolutely love that concert from Eddie's archive.

O yeah - great DVD! I am guessing you already have the Live After Death re-issue on DVD?
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37645

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Iron Maiden Tour Dates - MAIDEN ENGLAND TOUR!!!! ALICE COOPER OPENING ACT!!!   2012 Iron Maiden Tour Dates - MAIDEN ENGLAND TOUR!!!! ALICE COOPER OPENING ACT!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 2:53 pm

thejokeriv wrote:
Trying to figure out this summer's tour. The ones that are definite so far:

Charlotte
Atlanta
DC
Newark, NJ
Houston, TX
Dallas, TX

If I can make it work:

Irvine (both nights - they added a second night)
ABQ
Denver
San Antonio

I see a restraining order in Leo's future if he doesn't tone it down a bit. Very Happy

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Iron Maiden Tour Dates - MAIDEN ENGLAND TOUR!!!! ALICE COOPER OPENING ACT!!!   2012 Iron Maiden Tour Dates - MAIDEN ENGLAND TOUR!!!! ALICE COOPER OPENING ACT!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 2:58 pm

thejokeriv wrote:
wmcollis wrote:
thejokeriv wrote:

Love the artwork!!!!

O yeah - great DVD! I am guessing you already have the Live After Death re-issue on DVD?
Oh yeah, bought that when it was released. Fond memories of seeing that on vhs at a friends house way back when. They did a good job of bringing it up to date. It kicks butt on the big screen w/surround sound.
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Iron Maiden Tour Dates - MAIDEN ENGLAND TOUR!!!! ALICE COOPER OPENING ACT!!!   2012 Iron Maiden Tour Dates - MAIDEN ENGLAND TOUR!!!! ALICE COOPER OPENING ACT!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 3:00 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
thejokeriv wrote:

I see a restraining order in Leo's future if he doesn't tone it down a bit. Very Happy

LOL!!!!

Dates are firming up for the year - looks like

Charlotte
Atlanta
DC
Newark, NJ
ABQ
Denver
San Antonio
Houston, TX
Dallas, TX

It will be very cool to see the first show of the tour and not know the exact setlist - just like back in the pre-internet day!!!!
Back to top Go down
Nico
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
Nico

Number of posts : 444

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Iron Maiden Tour Dates - MAIDEN ENGLAND TOUR!!!! ALICE COOPER OPENING ACT!!!   2012 Iron Maiden Tour Dates - MAIDEN ENGLAND TOUR!!!! ALICE COOPER OPENING ACT!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 5:24 pm

^I was thinking about that myself. I have never watched Maiden England, I saw it on VHS at Virgin Records ten years ago but passed it up.
Back to top Go down
DevZor
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
DevZor

Number of posts : 336

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Iron Maiden Tour Dates - MAIDEN ENGLAND TOUR!!!! ALICE COOPER OPENING ACT!!!   2012 Iron Maiden Tour Dates - MAIDEN ENGLAND TOUR!!!! ALICE COOPER OPENING ACT!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 5:53 pm

Spiner202 wrote:
This is going to be a great tour, but the title is a bit misleading. Alice is only on the tour until July 21st. After that date, Coheed and Cambria will be the openers.

fainting

Nooooooooooooooooo......

Back to top Go down
adrian
Metal master
Metal master
adrian

Number of posts : 994

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Iron Maiden Tour Dates - MAIDEN ENGLAND TOUR!!!! ALICE COOPER OPENING ACT!!!   2012 Iron Maiden Tour Dates - MAIDEN ENGLAND TOUR!!!! ALICE COOPER OPENING ACT!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 6:22 pm

DevZor wrote:
Spiner202 wrote:
This is going to be a great tour, but the title is a bit misleading. Alice is only on the tour until July 21st. After that date, Coheed and Cambria will be the openers.

fainting

Nooooooooooooooooo......

+1
Back to top Go down
Metal Misfit
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Metal Misfit

Number of posts : 3282

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Iron Maiden Tour Dates - MAIDEN ENGLAND TOUR!!!! ALICE COOPER OPENING ACT!!!   2012 Iron Maiden Tour Dates - MAIDEN ENGLAND TOUR!!!! ALICE COOPER OPENING ACT!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 7:26 pm

SCUST

I hate the part of the country I live in. angry
Back to top Go down
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

Number of posts : 7685

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Iron Maiden Tour Dates - MAIDEN ENGLAND TOUR!!!! ALICE COOPER OPENING ACT!!!   2012 Iron Maiden Tour Dates - MAIDEN ENGLAND TOUR!!!! ALICE COOPER OPENING ACT!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 7:45 pm

So I was checking to see if there was any info when these tickets would go on sale and I checked out tickets for the NY Wantagh show and a broker already has tickets up. So my friend and I were thinking ok we might be screwed for that show so I checked NJ and the same thing. What bull smurf poo.

NJ Show
http://www.boxofficecenter.com/ResultsTicket.aspx?evtid=1832507&event=Iron+Maiden

NY Show
http://tickets.jonesbeach.com/ResultsTicket.aspx?evtid=1832506

My friend joined the fan club for the hell of it so hopefully it won't affect us getting tickets. Were trying to get tickets up close.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Iron Maiden Tour Dates - MAIDEN ENGLAND TOUR!!!! ALICE COOPER OPENING ACT!!!   2012 Iron Maiden Tour Dates - MAIDEN ENGLAND TOUR!!!! ALICE COOPER OPENING ACT!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 7:52 pm

Phoenix Reign Drummer wrote:
So I was checking to see if there was any info when these tickets would go on sale and I checked out tickets for the NY Wantagh show and a broker already has tickets up. So my friend and I were thinking ok we might be screwed for that show so I checked NJ and the same thing. What bull smurf poo.

NJ Show
http://www.boxofficecenter.com/ResultsTicket.aspx?evtid=1832507&event=Iron+Maiden

NY Show
http://tickets.jonesbeach.com/ResultsTicket.aspx?evtid=1832506

My friend joined the fan club for the hell of it so hopefully it won't affect us getting tickets. Were trying to get tickets up close.

And you will get them up close \m/. Always works me for me! Do Orchestra Pit if you can and have your friend enter First To The Barrier to get way up front!

Yeah, no one has tickets yet. Fan Club presale is on Wed Feb 29th, so it's all BS.
Back to top Go down
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Iron Maiden Tour Dates - MAIDEN ENGLAND TOUR!!!! ALICE COOPER OPENING ACT!!!   2012 Iron Maiden Tour Dates - MAIDEN ENGLAND TOUR!!!! ALICE COOPER OPENING ACT!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 7:55 pm

If we don't get them up close I'm taking your tickets. Razz You should come out to the Wantagh show. Maybe nicko will try and run someone over again. lol

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Iron Maiden Tour Dates - MAIDEN ENGLAND TOUR!!!! ALICE COOPER OPENING ACT!!!   2012 Iron Maiden Tour Dates - MAIDEN ENGLAND TOUR!!!! ALICE COOPER OPENING ACT!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 8:01 pm

Phoenix Reign Drummer wrote:
If we don't get them up close I'm taking your tickets. Razz You should come out to the Wantagh show. Maybe nicko will try and run someone over again. lol

LOL!!!! I wish! Can't make that one unfortunately. I will be at the Newark show, but I know that's a hike for you Long Islanders.
Back to top Go down
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Iron Maiden Tour Dates - MAIDEN ENGLAND TOUR!!!! ALICE COOPER OPENING ACT!!!   2012 Iron Maiden Tour Dates - MAIDEN ENGLAND TOUR!!!! ALICE COOPER OPENING ACT!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 8:04 pm

Not that far I think an hour and a half depending on traffic. I'd rather not go there if at all possible but I will if need be.

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Iron Maiden Tour Dates - MAIDEN ENGLAND TOUR!!!! ALICE COOPER OPENING ACT!!!   2012 Iron Maiden Tour Dates - MAIDEN ENGLAND TOUR!!!! ALICE COOPER OPENING ACT!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2012 Iron Maiden Tour Dates - MAIDEN ENGLAND TOUR!!!! ALICE COOPER OPENING ACT!!!
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next