Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

2012 Iron Maiden Tour Dates - MAIDEN ENGLAND TOUR!!!! ALICE COOPER OPENING ACT!!!

Go down 
+25
A Handful of Wayne
Metal Misfit
speed101
snooloui
sheets
Mglaffas81
7thSaviour
Spiner202
Dellocatus
nevermore
DevZor
Sutekh
dirtracin1
scottmitchell74
Witchfinder
Andy
Nico
CRIMSONMASK
adrian
MetalGuy71
manny
Fat Freddy
Shawn Of Fire
thejokeriv
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
7thSaviour
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
7thSaviour

Number of posts : 2206

2012 Iron Maiden Tour Dates - MAIDEN ENGLAND TOUR!!!! ALICE COOPER OPENING ACT!!! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2012 Iron Maiden Tour Dates - MAIDEN ENGLAND TOUR!!!! ALICE COOPER OPENING ACT!!!   2012 Iron Maiden Tour Dates - MAIDEN ENGLAND TOUR!!!! ALICE COOPER OPENING ACT!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 9:45 am

thejokeriv wrote:
manny wrote:
Alice Cooper's very short statement:

Said Alice, "I'm very excited that Iron Maiden has asked us to share the stage with them in North America. The last few summers we performed on some Maiden shows, and my band and I and the audiences all had a great time. Both of us on one bill provides the audience with two entirely different shows, and some of Maiden's fans may have never seen my show live, so believe me we're BRINGING IT!"

Excellent!!!!!!! I am sure he will go over very well! The only song I don't see going over very well with the Maiden crowd is Poison.
Why not? I am among the many Maiden fans who also love Alice Cooper, including all of his many hits!
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

2012 Iron Maiden Tour Dates - MAIDEN ENGLAND TOUR!!!! ALICE COOPER OPENING ACT!!! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2012 Iron Maiden Tour Dates - MAIDEN ENGLAND TOUR!!!! ALICE COOPER OPENING ACT!!!   2012 Iron Maiden Tour Dates - MAIDEN ENGLAND TOUR!!!! ALICE COOPER OPENING ACT!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 10:03 am

Yea, I don't think Alice should have any problems. It's not like it's Kool and the Gang opening up. Very Happy

Things are looking positive so far about my attendance. It's not a definate yet though. Waiting to hear ticket costs for one thing.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Iron Maiden Tour Dates - MAIDEN ENGLAND TOUR!!!! ALICE COOPER OPENING ACT!!!   2012 Iron Maiden Tour Dates - MAIDEN ENGLAND TOUR!!!! ALICE COOPER OPENING ACT!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 12:09 pm

7thSaviour wrote:
thejokeriv wrote:
7thSaviour wrote:
How many of us here are Iron Maiden Fan Club members?

Me (obviously) Same screen name
I am under another screen name over there, but I am also a member of the IMFC!\m/ UP THE IRONS! headbanger

What's your screen name over there?
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Iron Maiden Tour Dates - MAIDEN ENGLAND TOUR!!!! ALICE COOPER OPENING ACT!!!   2012 Iron Maiden Tour Dates - MAIDEN ENGLAND TOUR!!!! ALICE COOPER OPENING ACT!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 12:10 pm

7thSaviour wrote:
thejokeriv wrote:
manny wrote:

Said Alice, "I'm very excited that Iron Maiden has asked us to share the stage with them in North America. The last few summers we performed on some Maiden shows, and my band and I and the audiences all had a great time. Both of us on one bill provides the audience with two entirely different shows, and some of Maiden's fans may have never seen my show live, so believe me we're BRINGING IT!"

Excellent!!!!!!! I am sure he will go over very well! The only song I don't see going over very well with the Maiden crowd is Poison.
Why not? I am among the many Maiden fans who also love Alice Cooper, including all of his many hits!

I was only joking about Poison not going over well - most people are complaining they they are getting Coheed & Cobana and not Alice!
Back to top Go down
sheets
Metal master
Metal master
sheets

Number of posts : 638

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Iron Maiden Tour Dates - MAIDEN ENGLAND TOUR!!!! ALICE COOPER OPENING ACT!!!   2012 Iron Maiden Tour Dates - MAIDEN ENGLAND TOUR!!!! ALICE COOPER OPENING ACT!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 1:44 pm

When I saw Coheed and Cambria open for Heaven and Hell, the singer forgot the lyrics to his own songs. That earned some jeers from the crowd.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Iron Maiden Tour Dates - MAIDEN ENGLAND TOUR!!!! ALICE COOPER OPENING ACT!!!   2012 Iron Maiden Tour Dates - MAIDEN ENGLAND TOUR!!!! ALICE COOPER OPENING ACT!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 1:49 pm

I'm sure Alice will fare better than Twisted Sister did in 1985...the Powerslave crowd had NO patience for Twisted Sister, who were jeered so viciously they didn't complete their full set, they managed about 4 songs and then walked off in disgust.

It was quite humorous actually, but they did sound like a bad garage band compared to Maiden's polished assault.

Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Iron Maiden Tour Dates - MAIDEN ENGLAND TOUR!!!! ALICE COOPER OPENING ACT!!!   2012 Iron Maiden Tour Dates - MAIDEN ENGLAND TOUR!!!! ALICE COOPER OPENING ACT!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 1:56 pm

thejokeriv wrote:
7thSaviour wrote:
thejokeriv wrote:
manny wrote:

I was only joking about Poison not going over well - most people are complaining they they are getting Coheed & Cobana and not Alice!

They have a right to complain, I like Cohee and Cobana boys take on comic book geek sci-fi, prog metal but getting them over Alice? C"MON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
7thSaviour
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
7thSaviour

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Iron Maiden Tour Dates - MAIDEN ENGLAND TOUR!!!! ALICE COOPER OPENING ACT!!!   2012 Iron Maiden Tour Dates - MAIDEN ENGLAND TOUR!!!! ALICE COOPER OPENING ACT!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 11:18 am

thejokeriv wrote:
7thSaviour wrote:
thejokeriv wrote:
manny wrote:

I don't blame them, but I am glad that Alice Cooper is opening in Atlanta.
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Iron Maiden Tour Dates - MAIDEN ENGLAND TOUR!!!! ALICE COOPER OPENING ACT!!!   2012 Iron Maiden Tour Dates - MAIDEN ENGLAND TOUR!!!! ALICE COOPER OPENING ACT!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 12:57 pm

Another date added -

Sacramento, CA Aug 4th, 2012 Sleep Train Amphitheater
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Iron Maiden Tour Dates - MAIDEN ENGLAND TOUR!!!! ALICE COOPER OPENING ACT!!!   2012 Iron Maiden Tour Dates - MAIDEN ENGLAND TOUR!!!! ALICE COOPER OPENING ACT!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 2:10 pm

thejokeriv wrote:
Another date added -

There must have be a huge demand if they are adding dates
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Iron Maiden Tour Dates - MAIDEN ENGLAND TOUR!!!! ALICE COOPER OPENING ACT!!!   2012 Iron Maiden Tour Dates - MAIDEN ENGLAND TOUR!!!! ALICE COOPER OPENING ACT!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 2:40 pm

manny wrote:
thejokeriv wrote:
Another date added -

There must have be a huge demand if they are adding dates

I can see that - I remember you said they had a excellent turn out in Tampa!
Back to top Go down
7thSaviour
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
7thSaviour

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Iron Maiden Tour Dates - MAIDEN ENGLAND TOUR!!!! ALICE COOPER OPENING ACT!!!   2012 Iron Maiden Tour Dates - MAIDEN ENGLAND TOUR!!!! ALICE COOPER OPENING ACT!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 11:41 am

I am glad they won't be supporting a new album on this tour. I am not a big fan of their music after Brave New World. I still love Iron Maiden, but the last 2 or 3 albums have been a lot different from their classic catalog of the first 20 years.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Iron Maiden Tour Dates - MAIDEN ENGLAND TOUR!!!! ALICE COOPER OPENING ACT!!!   2012 Iron Maiden Tour Dates - MAIDEN ENGLAND TOUR!!!! ALICE COOPER OPENING ACT!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2012 Iron Maiden Tour Dates - MAIDEN ENGLAND TOUR!!!! ALICE COOPER OPENING ACT!!!
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5