Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

MOVIE HAUL (DVD / BLU-RAY / VHS Purchases) 2012

Go down 
+29
Hadley
Shawn Of Fire
CRIMSONMASK
EvyMetal
Gryphon-kl
Addy
nevermore
A Handful of Wayne
Infinite
exact33
Wurthless
DeathCult
DallasBlack
Fat Freddy
James B.
Leatherface
SideShowDisaSter
ShadowAngel
thejokeriv
tohostudios
Nico
Required Fields
MetalGuy71
Sutekh
jstate
Shiney
Wargod
snooloui
kmorg
33 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

MOVIE HAUL (DVD / BLU-RAY / VHS Purchases) 2012 - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MOVIE HAUL (DVD / BLU-RAY / VHS Purchases) 2012   MOVIE HAUL (DVD / BLU-RAY / VHS Purchases) 2012 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 7:46 pm

It was indeed a great show. Many moons ago (I forgot which channel it was on) they would play two hour blocks every weekday. The best moments was when Havey Korman and Tim Conway (mostly Conway) did everything they could to make each other break into laughter. Of course the best Conway stuff was his old man character. I loved his shuffle walk Laughing very hard .
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
jstate
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
jstate

Number of posts : 3361

PostSubject: Re: MOVIE HAUL (DVD / BLU-RAY / VHS Purchases) 2012   MOVIE HAUL (DVD / BLU-RAY / VHS Purchases) 2012 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 10:12 am

I'm tempted on that 50 episode collection. I'll probably add that to my christmas wish list and hope.

Used to watch it with my Grandfather too. Cool that others had that same experience. Since I was very close with him they are some of my cherished memories from being a kid.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: MOVIE HAUL (DVD / BLU-RAY / VHS Purchases) 2012   MOVIE HAUL (DVD / BLU-RAY / VHS Purchases) 2012 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 10:34 am

jstate wrote:
I'm tempted on that 50 episode collection. I'll probably add that to my christmas wish list and hope.

Used to watch it with my Grandfather too. Cool that others had that same experience. Since I was very close with him they are some of my cherished memories from being a kid.

They used to make me watch 'Hee-Haw' and 'The Waltons' too, so the memories weren't always that plesant. Cool

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Leatherface

Number of posts : 18952

PostSubject: Re: MOVIE HAUL (DVD / BLU-RAY / VHS Purchases) 2012   MOVIE HAUL (DVD / BLU-RAY / VHS Purchases) 2012 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 5:48 am

Halloween blu-ray
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rickcaudill2
Hadley
Metal master
Metal master

Number of posts : 991

PostSubject: Re: MOVIE HAUL (DVD / BLU-RAY / VHS Purchases) 2012   MOVIE HAUL (DVD / BLU-RAY / VHS Purchases) 2012 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 2:56 pm

Batman: The Dark Knight Returns Part 1 blu-ray
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MOVIE HAUL (DVD / BLU-RAY / VHS Purchases) 2012   MOVIE HAUL (DVD / BLU-RAY / VHS Purchases) 2012 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 4:26 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:

They used to make me watch 'Hee-Haw' and 'The Waltons' too, so the memories weren't always that plesant. Cool

"I searched the world over and thought I found true love, you met another and ptthhhh you was gone..."

Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: MOVIE HAUL (DVD / BLU-RAY / VHS Purchases) 2012   MOVIE HAUL (DVD / BLU-RAY / VHS Purchases) 2012 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 4:34 pm

S.D. wrote:
MetalGuy71 wrote:

"I searched the world over and thought I found true love, you met another and ptthhhh you was gone..."

"Good night, Johnboy." Wink

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
jstate

PostSubject: Re: MOVIE HAUL (DVD / BLU-RAY / VHS Purchases) 2012   MOVIE HAUL (DVD / BLU-RAY / VHS Purchases) 2012 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 5:36 pm

I watched Hee-Haw for one reason, and one reason only - The Hee-Haw Honies. Man the onslaught puberty is such a weird time.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: MOVIE HAUL (DVD / BLU-RAY / VHS Purchases) 2012   MOVIE HAUL (DVD / BLU-RAY / VHS Purchases) 2012 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 10:10 am

jstate wrote:
I watched Hee-Haw for one reason, and one reason only - The Hee-Haw Honies. Man the onslaught puberty is such a weird time.

Minnie Pearl put them all to shame. She was the cat's pajamas back during the Depression. She put FDR in that wheelchair!

MOVIE HAUL (DVD / BLU-RAY / VHS Purchases) 2012 - Page 8 Minniepearlx

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Leatherface

PostSubject: Re: MOVIE HAUL (DVD / BLU-RAY / VHS Purchases) 2012   MOVIE HAUL (DVD / BLU-RAY / VHS Purchases) 2012 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 5:42 am

Halloween II bluray
Back to top Go down
jstate
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
jstate

PostSubject: Re: MOVIE HAUL (DVD / BLU-RAY / VHS Purchases) 2012   MOVIE HAUL (DVD / BLU-RAY / VHS Purchases) 2012 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 10:30 am

The Frighteners on blu-ray. One of my favorites that I always forget is one of my favorites.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: MOVIE HAUL (DVD / BLU-RAY / VHS Purchases) 2012   MOVIE HAUL (DVD / BLU-RAY / VHS Purchases) 2012 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 10:55 am

jstate wrote:
The Frighteners on blu-ray. One of my favorites that I always forget is one of my favorites.

That is an excellent movie. I think allot of people wrote that off as some kind of Ghostbusters knock-off. And it was in the beginning. But it takes a really dark turn in the 2nd half. The FBI agent is creepy as f*ck.

Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: MOVIE HAUL (DVD / BLU-RAY / VHS Purchases) 2012   MOVIE HAUL (DVD / BLU-RAY / VHS Purchases) 2012 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 11:13 pm

I shouldn't have but I did (from Wal-Mart):

MOVIE HAUL (DVD / BLU-RAY / VHS Purchases) 2012 - Page 8 3rd_rock_seas1

MOVIE HAUL (DVD / BLU-RAY / VHS Purchases) 2012 - Page 8 2
Double pack for $10

MOVIE HAUL (DVD / BLU-RAY / VHS Purchases) 2012 - Page 8 WWE1363-front
Back to top Go down
Leatherface
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Leatherface

PostSubject: Re: MOVIE HAUL (DVD / BLU-RAY / VHS Purchases) 2012   MOVIE HAUL (DVD / BLU-RAY / VHS Purchases) 2012 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 3:08 am

Extreme Zombies
Back to top Go down
ZombieHavoc
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
ZombieHavoc

Number of posts : 2348

PostSubject: Re: MOVIE HAUL (DVD / BLU-RAY / VHS Purchases) 2012   MOVIE HAUL (DVD / BLU-RAY / VHS Purchases) 2012 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 11:13 am

MetalGuy71 wrote:
jstate wrote:

That is an excellent movie. I think allot of people wrote that off as some kind of Ghostbusters knock-off. And it was in the beginning. But it takes a really dark turn in the 2nd half. The FBI agent is creepy as f*ck.

The Frighteners kicked all kinds of ass. I do wish Peter Jackson would do another straight up horror and/or splatter movie again.

He was obviously a genuine fan, and not just using the genre as a stepping stone.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: MOVIE HAUL (DVD / BLU-RAY / VHS Purchases) 2012   MOVIE HAUL (DVD / BLU-RAY / VHS Purchases) 2012 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 5:49 pm

Halloween III - Season Of The Witch
Prometheus

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
jstate

PostSubject: Re: MOVIE HAUL (DVD / BLU-RAY / VHS Purchases) 2012   MOVIE HAUL (DVD / BLU-RAY / VHS Purchases) 2012 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 5:31 pm

Punk : Attitude a film by Don Letts

Funny thing was gohastings first canceled the order then without any notification sent it.
Back to top Go down
jstate
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
jstate

PostSubject: Re: MOVIE HAUL (DVD / BLU-RAY / VHS Purchases) 2012   MOVIE HAUL (DVD / BLU-RAY / VHS Purchases) 2012 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 1:18 pm

Tuff Turf/Under The Boardwalk on dvd.

Under The Boardwalk is one of my all-time favorite movies. And unlike a lot of the movies of that genre that I loved as a teenager this one still holds up for me. Glad to finally have it on something other than VHS.
Back to top Go down
jstate
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
jstate

PostSubject: Re: MOVIE HAUL (DVD / BLU-RAY / VHS Purchases) 2012   MOVIE HAUL (DVD / BLU-RAY / VHS Purchases) 2012 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 1:19 pm

I broke down and bought the limited edition blu-ray of The Big Lebowski since it was on sale. It's a blind buy but from everything I hear it'll be something I dig. Raising Arizona is a top 5 all time for me. So this seems like a no-brainer.
Back to top Go down
SpectreFate
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
SpectreFate

Number of posts : 1635

PostSubject: Re: MOVIE HAUL (DVD / BLU-RAY / VHS Purchases) 2012   MOVIE HAUL (DVD / BLU-RAY / VHS Purchases) 2012 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 1:46 pm

jstate wrote:
I broke down and bought the limited edition blu-ray of The Big Lebowski since it was on sale. It's a blind buy but from everything I hear it'll be something I dig. Raising Arizona is a top 5 all time for me. So this seems like a no-brainer.

For what it's worth I LOVE Raising Arizona, but didn't care for Big Lebowski. But that may be because I can't stand looking at Jeff Bridges for more than 5 minutes. Smile
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: MOVIE HAUL (DVD / BLU-RAY / VHS Purchases) 2012   MOVIE HAUL (DVD / BLU-RAY / VHS Purchases) 2012 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 9:37 pm

Penguins Of Madagascar: Operation Antarctica
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: MOVIE HAUL (DVD / BLU-RAY / VHS Purchases) 2012   MOVIE HAUL (DVD / BLU-RAY / VHS Purchases) 2012 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 6:15 am

I usually don't buy movies or even keep them after I buy them but I did find for $1.50 the two disc editions of Batman, Batman Forever and Batman and Robin on DVD, mostly for my 5 year old who loves superheroes like his old man does.
Back to top Go down
jstate
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
jstate

PostSubject: Re: MOVIE HAUL (DVD / BLU-RAY / VHS Purchases) 2012   MOVIE HAUL (DVD / BLU-RAY / VHS Purchases) 2012 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 5:26 pm

All Quiet On The Western Front & Moneyball 3 disc on blu-ray
Back to top Go down
jstate
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
jstate

PostSubject: Re: MOVIE HAUL (DVD / BLU-RAY / VHS Purchases) 2012   MOVIE HAUL (DVD / BLU-RAY / VHS Purchases) 2012 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 10:41 am

Doctor Detroit on dvd. Finally. Now I hope it holds up after all these years. I believe it might be the very first R-Rated movie I ever saw.
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: MOVIE HAUL (DVD / BLU-RAY / VHS Purchases) 2012   MOVIE HAUL (DVD / BLU-RAY / VHS Purchases) 2012 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 1:25 pm

Went to return a movie we rented last weekend, and the store had a blowout sale.

The Runaways this was pn dvd, the rest on blu-ray)
Dark Shadows
Hugo
What to Expect when Expecting
Friends with Kids
A Cabin in the Woods
Life Happens
Dolphin Tale
Big Miracle
Puss in Boots

PostSubject: Re: MOVIE HAUL (DVD / BLU-RAY / VHS Purchases) 2012   MOVIE HAUL (DVD / BLU-RAY / VHS Purchases) 2012 - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MOVIE HAUL (DVD / BLU-RAY / VHS Purchases) 2012
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next