Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Favorate track off Bonded by blood

Go down 
+11
mc666
Metallic Blaze
MetalGuy71
Nico
Troublezone
TheDoctor'sScarf
Required Fields
James B.
nevermore
Stender
15 posters

Favorate track from Bonded by blood
1. bonded by blood
Favorate track off Bonded by blood Vote_lcap19%Favorate track off Bonded by blood Vote_rcap
 19% [ 5 ]
2. exodus
Favorate track off Bonded by blood Vote_lcap0%Favorate track off Bonded by blood Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
3. and then there were none
Favorate track off Bonded by blood Vote_lcap23%Favorate track off Bonded by blood Vote_rcap
 23% [ 6 ]
4. a lesson in violence
Favorate track off Bonded by blood Vote_lcap8%Favorate track off Bonded by blood Vote_rcap
 8% [ 2 ]
5. metal command
Favorate track off Bonded by blood Vote_lcap12%Favorate track off Bonded by blood Vote_rcap
 12% [ 3 ]
6. pirahna
Favorate track off Bonded by blood Vote_lcap27%Favorate track off Bonded by blood Vote_rcap
 27% [ 7 ]
7. no love
Favorate track off Bonded by blood Vote_lcap0%Favorate track off Bonded by blood Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
8. deliver us to evil
Favorate track off Bonded by blood Vote_lcap8%Favorate track off Bonded by blood Vote_rcap
 8% [ 2 ]
9. strike of the beast
Favorate track off Bonded by blood Vote_lcap3%Favorate track off Bonded by blood Vote_rcap
 3% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 26

AuthorMessage
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

Favorate track off Bonded by blood Empty
PostSubject: Favorate track off Bonded by blood   Favorate track off Bonded by blood Icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 9:45 pm

Deliver us to evil, no questions. Im all about that song.

Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 25900

PostSubject: Re: Favorate track off Bonded by blood   Favorate track off Bonded by blood Icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 10:24 pm

I voted for the title track with And Then There Were None a close second.
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12633

PostSubject: Re: Favorate track off Bonded by blood   Favorate track off Bonded by blood Icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 10:53 pm

....and then there were none

The first song I ever heard by them on a comp lp
Then the first time I saw them live, they opened with it headbanger

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28455

PostSubject: Re: Favorate track off Bonded by blood   Favorate track off Bonded by blood Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 3:59 am

I voted for Piranha, but I could just as easily have gone for Strike of the Beast or A Lesson in Violence.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
TheDoctor'sScarf
Metal graduate
Metal graduate

Number of posts : 492

PostSubject: Re: Favorate track off Bonded by blood   Favorate track off Bonded by blood Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 12:33 pm

"Piranha," because that tune is just good, soft, spicy pepper jack cheese!
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17069

PostSubject: Re: Favorate track off Bonded by blood   Favorate track off Bonded by blood Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 5:45 am

The title track.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
Nico

Number of posts : 444

PostSubject: Re: Favorate track off Bonded by blood   Favorate track off Bonded by blood Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 12:58 pm

I voted for "Pirahna" and "And Then There Were None". I would put either the opening track or the closing track in third place. IMO this is the best Bay Area thrash album of all-time!! headbanger
Back to top Go down
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

PostSubject: Re: Favorate track off Bonded by blood   Favorate track off Bonded by blood Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 1:48 pm

can't believe theres "no love" Cool for deliver us to evil? That track is a beast.
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39646

PostSubject: Re: Favorate track off Bonded by blood   Favorate track off Bonded by blood Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 1:52 pm

And Then There Were None

It was the first song to pop into my head when I read the title of this thread.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Favorate track off Bonded by blood   Favorate track off Bonded by blood Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 1:54 pm

'Pirahna', just because it was the first song from that album that popped into my mind.

Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

Number of posts : 6497

PostSubject: Re: Favorate track off Bonded by blood   Favorate track off Bonded by blood Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 6:23 pm

AND THEN ... THERE WERE NONE!!

Favorate track off Bonded by blood 604261

What do you guys think of the re-recording of this album with Rob Dukes on vox? I'm not a big fan of re-recordings, but I thought it was nice!
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: Favorate track off Bonded by blood   Favorate track off Bonded by blood Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 6:28 pm

Metallic Blaze wrote:

What do you guys think of the re-recording of this album with Rob Dukes on vox? I'm not a big fan of re-recordings, but I thought it was nice!
it wasn't really necessary, but it ended up being very good.

Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Favorate track off Bonded by blood   Favorate track off Bonded by blood Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 6:38 pm

mc666 wrote:
Metallic Blaze wrote:

it wasn't really necessary, but it ended up being very good.

That's my thoughts as well. I like Dukes though. I never could understand all the hating that guy got.
Back to top Go down
holydiver97595
The Prophet of Dio
holydiver97595

Number of posts : 1348

PostSubject: Re: Favorate track off Bonded by blood   Favorate track off Bonded by blood Icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 1:25 am

Well, looks like there's no love for No Love.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/demonousmetal
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

PostSubject: Re: Favorate track off Bonded by blood   Favorate track off Bonded by blood Icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 1:27 am

I never heard the re recording with dukes but I hate the other stuff he sings on.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Favorate track off Bonded by blood   Favorate track off Bonded by blood Icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 4:56 pm

Yeah, I can't stand Rob Dukes. I've even heard somebody say it's not so much his vocals that's bothersome, but the way he acts onstage. I honestly hate his vocals, though. I've seen Exodus three times, two of those times were with Dukes. The first show with Dukes (Jan. '08) was cool, but after the second show (May '09), I concluded that I never wanted to see Exodus live again. I did get to meet Tom Hunting that time though, which was cool. Smile
Back to top Go down
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Favorate track off Bonded by blood   Favorate track off Bonded by blood Icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 6:24 pm

What was so bad about seeing Dukes live Nico? Just curious. I saw them back in January of '08 too - and loved that show. What was the next show like?
Back to top Go down
Joe
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Joe

Number of posts : 1862

PostSubject: Re: Favorate track off Bonded by blood   Favorate track off Bonded by blood Icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 8:50 pm

This was tough, but I went with Piranha. I like the re-recording with Dukes. I think he did a great job.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Favorate track off Bonded by blood   Favorate track off Bonded by blood Icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 10:35 pm

Metallic Blaze wrote:
What was so bad about seeing Dukes live Nico? Just curious. I saw them back in January of '08 too - and loved that show. What was the next show like?

Well, I was personally disappointed with the setlist because, unlike the previous two shows, they didn't play "Fabulous Disaster" or anything from the second album. There was just too much emphasis on the newer songs. Maybe it wasn't as energetic as the '08 show either, or maybe one Dukes show was enough, who knows?

If somebody who didn't like Dukes was going to see Exodus for the first time now, I certainly wouldn't discourage them from it, but that show just didn't cut it for me. Honestly though, I invited a friend who had never seen Exodus to that '09 concert and he said he didn't even care about seeing them at that point.

Back to the original topic, it's nice to see my two favorite tracks in the lead. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
firestarter
Metal student
Metal student
firestarter

Number of posts : 109

PostSubject: Re: Favorate track off Bonded by blood   Favorate track off Bonded by blood Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 1:29 am

And Then There Were None!
Back to top Go down
mlotek
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mlotek

Number of posts : 1226

PostSubject: Re: Favorate track off Bonded by blood   Favorate track off Bonded by blood Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 2:01 pm

It used to be And Then There Were None, Bonded By Blood, or A lesson In Violence,
but today it's
Metal Command.

Pretty sure that was what I heard on Ron Quintana's radio show this morning, he played the instrumental version (demo I guess) and even without vocals, it's great from beginning to end.
Back to top Go down
mlotek
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mlotek

Number of posts : 1226

PostSubject: Re: Favorate track off Bonded by blood   Favorate track off Bonded by blood Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 2:05 pm

Joe wrote:
This was tough, but I went with Piranha. I like the re-recording with Dukes. I think he did a great job.

On first few listens to the re-recorded album, it was pretty good, but then with a more spins, it just lacks something for me.
I at least gave it a chance, unlike other oldschool metal heads.

I will have to hunt down a vinyl copy of the debut, as the cd' versions sound like crap.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorate track off Bonded by blood   Favorate track off Bonded by blood Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Favorate track off Bonded by blood
Page 1 of 1