Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Bonded By Blood

Go down 
+8
MetalGuy71
James B.
ultmetal
nevermore
Thrasher73
allthingsmetal
Lurideath
Wargod
12 posters
AuthorMessage

New Bonded By Blood Empty
PostSubject: New Bonded By Blood   New Bonded By Blood Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 7:21 pm

Almost forgot this was being released this week. How'd this slip by? After one listen it's tighter then the first one, more aggressive, a good thrash album. Needs more listens.
Back to top Go down
Wargod
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wargod

Number of posts : 4272

PostSubject: Re: New Bonded By Blood   New Bonded By Blood Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 9:58 pm

I love this much better than 1st one this how thrash is suppose to be!

Wargod51
Back to top Go down
Lurideath
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Lurideath

Number of posts : 3893

PostSubject: Re: New Bonded By Blood   New Bonded By Blood Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 3:06 am

Don't care for it at all. Quite weak in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
allthingsmetal
Metal student
Metal student
allthingsmetal

Number of posts : 231

PostSubject: Re: New Bonded By Blood   New Bonded By Blood Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 7:57 am

I've had this CD for a couple of weeks now and, even though I would say I like it, it does not strike me like their first one did.
Three things:
1. It seems that the guitars riffs (which are great) are too far in the background and I find myself having to concentrate on hearing them rather than them being 'in my face' as on the first cd.
2. There also does not seem to be as many of those "Heck, yeah" thrash parts that just let losse.
3. (in all honesty) Maybe there is something subconsious in my brain that keeps me from totally accepting it b/c I do not like science fiction/fantasy stuff (ie Iron Savior)--even though I may really like the band.

It is still a keeper for me. It just did nothave the same effect on me as their firt one did. That's all.
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: New Bonded By Blood   New Bonded By Blood Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 8:10 am

Its on my to get list,I really liked the first one.Havent heard any of the new one yet
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Bonded By Blood   New Bonded By Blood Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 11:24 am

I think they've stepped it up as a band, you can hear they're more experienced.
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 25889

PostSubject: Re: New Bonded By Blood   New Bonded By Blood Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 8:08 pm

Haven't heard anything from this cd yet.
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: New Bonded By Blood   New Bonded By Blood Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 8:17 pm

Waiting for my copy in the mail.

PostSubject: Re: New Bonded By Blood   New Bonded By Blood Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 10:29 pm

I guarantee you'll like it.
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12630

PostSubject: Re: New Bonded By Blood   New Bonded By Blood Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 7:45 am

TheNazgul wrote:
I guarantee you'll like it.

I really dig the first one, darn kids headbanger

Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: New Bonded By Blood   New Bonded By Blood Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 5:24 pm

Thrasher73 wrote:
Its on my to get list,I really liked the first one.Havent heard any of the new one yet

Ditto. Looking forward to hearing it. Eventually.

Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: New Bonded By Blood   New Bonded By Blood Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 8:26 am

Got it last night. Crankin' it this morning! Sounds great! New Bonded By Blood 11840

Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17069

PostSubject: Re: New Bonded By Blood   New Bonded By Blood Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 8:32 am

ultmetal wrote:
Got it last night. Crankin' it this morning! Sounds great! New Bonded By Blood 11840

Did you buy it new or get it in a trade?
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: New Bonded By Blood   New Bonded By Blood Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 8:49 am

Troublezone wrote:
ultmetal wrote:

Did you buy it new or get it in a trade?

Bought it from Amazon.

Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: New Bonded By Blood   New Bonded By Blood Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 8:53 am

I have it but have yet to listen to it at this point. It's in a long line of CDs I recently got but haven't listened to yet.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb

PostSubject: Re: New Bonded By Blood   New Bonded By Blood Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 12:26 pm

It should get more notice from all you thrash maniacs.
Back to top Go down
Temple of Blood
Metal is Forever
Temple of Blood

Number of posts : 5704

PostSubject: Re: New Bonded By Blood   New Bonded By Blood Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 12:44 pm

I think this is a band with potential but not one who is where they need to be yet.

I think most of these big label thrash acts are inferior the the small label thrash acts. Case in point: the new IMMACULATE and LICH KING albums blow away pretty much everyone out there.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9888

PostSubject: Re: New Bonded By Blood   New Bonded By Blood Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 12:52 am

Seems like an interesting band. I should check them out i guess.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17069

PostSubject: Re: New Bonded By Blood   New Bonded By Blood Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 3:58 am

I like their music but i'm not into the singer's voice.
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: New Bonded By Blood   New Bonded By Blood Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 8:18 am

Temple of Blood wrote:
I think most of these big label thrash acts are inferior the the small label thrash acts. Case in point: the new IMMACULATE and LICH KING albums blow away pretty much everyone out there.

I've not heard Immaculate yet. Lich King are good, but I like Bonded by Blood a little better.

Of the retro bands, Vektor and Havok are my favorites.

PostSubject: Re: New Bonded By Blood   New Bonded By Blood Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Bonded By Blood
Page 1 of 1