Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CHEMIKILL - "Of Mind And Body" The Demo Anthology

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
SpectreFate
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
SpectreFate

Number of posts : 1635

CHEMIKILL - "Of Mind And Body" The Demo Anthology Empty
PostSubject: CHEMIKILL - "Of Mind And Body" The Demo Anthology   CHEMIKILL - "Of Mind And Body" The Demo Anthology Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 10:19 am

CHEMIKILL - "Of Mind And Body" The Demo Anthology Cover30

Some of you may remember about 3 years ago when I posted demos from the excellent, never-signed Maryland thrash band CHEMIKILL. Well I have made a much better compilation of those demos for my personal use and would like to offer them to you. The sound is much improved from the original rips, but I'm not an audio engineer by any means. I essentially just polished some turds. However, for the sake of thrash metal history, I offer these to you with artwork included for the same price they cost me. Nothing.

Last edited by SpectreFate on Sat May 28, 2011 6:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
chewie
Metal is Forever
chewie

Number of posts : 5014

PostSubject: Re: CHEMIKILL - "Of Mind And Body" The Demo Anthology   CHEMIKILL - "Of Mind And Body" The Demo Anthology Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 10:28 am

Why does the feller on the cover look like Charlie Sheen? Laughing

They sound good.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37656

PostSubject: Re: CHEMIKILL - "Of Mind And Body" The Demo Anthology   CHEMIKILL - "Of Mind And Body" The Demo Anthology Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 10:33 am

chewie wrote:
Why does the feller on the cover look like Charlie Sheen? Laughing

Laughing very hard

Looks neat-O Spec. I vaguely remember when you posted these tunes last time around, I will check'em out.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: CHEMIKILL - "Of Mind And Body" The Demo Anthology   CHEMIKILL - "Of Mind And Body" The Demo Anthology Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 10:42 am

Thanks for that Spec.I'll download that when I get home tonite.
Back to top Go down
SpectreFate
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
SpectreFate

Number of posts : 1635

PostSubject: Re: CHEMIKILL - "Of Mind And Body" The Demo Anthology   CHEMIKILL - "Of Mind And Body" The Demo Anthology Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 10:49 am

I'm trying to get a hold of these guys on Facebook. I'd love to get these officially released.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CHEMIKILL - "Of Mind And Body" The Demo Anthology   CHEMIKILL - "Of Mind And Body" The Demo Anthology Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CHEMIKILL - "Of Mind And Body" The Demo Anthology
Page 1 of 1