Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bin Laden killed...

Go down 
+25
exact33
sheets
Joe
James B.
Fat Freddy
Required Fields
kmorg
MetalGuy71
thejokeriv
manny
tohostudios
Mglaffas81
SpectreFate
mc666
Smindas
Troublezone
martinsane
Eyesore
Stender
GrandNational
skullkrusher
bassman
metalinmyveins
Metal Misfit
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

Bin Laden killed... - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bin Laden killed...   Bin Laden killed... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 5:48 pm

detuned wrote:
I just want to know who is going to bring Michael Bay to justice for destroying the art of filmmaking?

His movies, now THAT is terror!

lol!

Uwe Boll makes Michael Bay look like Peter Jackson.
Back to top Go down
GrandNational
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
GrandNational

Number of posts : 3830

PostSubject: Re: Bin Laden killed...   Bin Laden killed... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 6:18 pm

Is anyone else scratching their head as to why bin Laden's body was "buried out at sea" because "it would be hard to find a country that would want to bury his body"?

Bin Laden killed... - Page 4 685534
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Number of posts : 12815

PostSubject: Re: Bin Laden killed...   Bin Laden killed... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 6:20 pm

GrandNational wrote:
Is anyone else scratching their head as to why bin Laden's body was "buried out at sea" because "it would be hard to find a country that would want to bury his body"?

I imagine he thawed badly.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Bin Laden killed...   Bin Laden killed... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 6:21 pm

GrandNational wrote:

According to Muslim tenets, the body is supposed to be buried within 24 hours after death. You can imagine the logistical nightmare of going through bureaucratic red tape in that allotted amount of time.

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
GrandNational

PostSubject: Re: Bin Laden killed...   Bin Laden killed... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 6:56 pm

Eyesore wrote:
GrandNational wrote:

I guess he never imagined one day he'd end up as fish food and not have a proper place of burial where his followers would get together around his grave to praise their "martyr"
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Bin Laden killed...   Bin Laden killed... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 7:00 pm

GrandNational wrote:
Eyesore wrote:
GrandNational wrote:

I guess he never imagined one day he'd end up as fish food and not have a proper place of burial where his followers would get together around his grave to praise their "martyr"

Actually, I just saw a so-called "expert" say that was the real reason the dumped his butt into the sea. They didn't want a burial site to become a new "pilgrimage site".

I gotta admit I find something satisfying in knowing that he's now being torn apart by various sea-dwelling creatures. Couldn't happen to a nicer guy.

If all of a sudden a bunch of great white sharks wash up dead on some shore, we'll know why.
Back to top Go down
bassman
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
bassman

Number of posts : 1939

PostSubject: Re: Bin Laden killed...   Bin Laden killed... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 7:44 pm

They should have taken his body to Memphis and buried it under a BBQ pit full of pork ribs, after wrapping him in bacon. I don't understand why we have to be respectful of Muslim burial customs, bin Laden didn't care how the 911 victims were buried or even if there was anything left of them to bury.

I am being ridiculous to make a point.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Bin Laden killed...   Bin Laden killed... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 7:49 pm

bassman wrote:
They should have taken his body to Memphis and buried it under a BBQ pit full of pork ribs, after wrapping him in bacon. I don't understand why we have to be respectful of Muslim burial customs, bin Laden didn't care how the 911 victims were buried or even if there was anything left of them to bury.

I like Freddy's idea about stuffing him and selling tickets. We could have made a serious dent in the federal deficit with that....
Back to top Go down
bassman
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
bassman

Number of posts : 1939

PostSubject: Re: Bin Laden killed...   Bin Laden killed... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 7:54 pm

tohostudios wrote:
bassman wrote:

I like Freddy's idea about stuffing him and selling tickets. We could have made a serious dent in the federal deficit with that....

At this point, I'm willing to try just about anything to get that deficit going down!
Back to top Go down
Lari
Metal is Forever
Lari

Number of posts : 6336

PostSubject: Re: Bin Laden killed...   Bin Laden killed... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 7:57 pm

Thank you.

Bin Laden killed... - Page 4 Godblessamericar

That is all.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Bin Laden killed...   Bin Laden killed... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 8:01 pm

Lari wrote:
Thank you.

That is all.

Yeah, nice job by the SEALS. And kudos to Obama for okaying a risky strategy. I honestly didn't think the guy had it in him. I can't stand the guy but I have to give credit when I think it's due.
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: Bin Laden killed...   Bin Laden killed... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 8:02 pm

GrandNational wrote:
Suddenly everyone seems to believe in Hell (it's amusing reading some of the postings of my atheist and non-believing friends on facebook saying he's now rotting in hell, burning for eternity, etc.!), and everyone is sure that bin Laden is there right now. Lord have Mercy!

The fact that we can be happy and act like a bunch of children and cheer at the destruction of one man none of ever knew personally shows how retarded humanity is surely becoming.

Well he sure isn't with Alla and his 47 virgins........ Not all Christians believe in the current concept of hell as taught in evangelical circles (and some older churches) that was developed some 500 years after Jesus was crucified. But, hey, they are funny. And going on the 'Burn In Hell" jokes, I could see Bon Scott kicking osama's a$$ about now!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23207

PostSubject: Re: Bin Laden killed...   Bin Laden killed... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 8:11 pm

tohostudios wrote:
Lari wrote:
Thank you.

That is all.

Yeah, nice job by the SEALS. And kudos to Obama for okaying a risky strategy. I honestly didn't think the guy had it in him. I can't stand the guy but I have to give credit when I think it's due.

me too. I am not Obama's biggest fan but I think he did the right thing here.

metalinmyveins
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
metalinmyveins

Number of posts : 3325

PostSubject: Re: Bin Laden killed...   Bin Laden killed... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 8:11 pm

tohostudios wrote:
Lari wrote:
Thank you.

That is all.

Supposedly on March 13th the military suggested to the President that the compound be bombed. He denied this request, because he probably knew that without a body/photographs of the corpse/DNA results that you would have skeptics lining up around the White House. Even though I've been less than excited about his performance in his 2+ years, I'm happy with the course of action that he took with this raid on the compound. If it's true that Seal Team 6 suffered no loss of life, then how can one complain about the outcome.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Bin Laden killed...   Bin Laden killed... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 8:16 pm

metalinmyveins wrote:
tohostudios wrote:
Lari wrote:
Thank you.

That is all.

Supposedly on March 13th the military suggested to the President that the compound be bombed. He denied this request, because he probably knew that without a body/photographs of the corpse/DNA results that you would have skeptics lining up around the White House. Even though I've been less than excited about his performance in his 2+ years, I'm happy with the course of action that he took with this raid on the compound. If it's true that Seal Team 6 suffered no loss of life, then how can one complain about the outcome.

That's what I meant about Obama giving the green light to a risky strategy. Sure, we could have easily bombed the place but as you say, that would have given fodder to conspiracy theorists. He took a risk and risked American lives by trying a more "surgical" approach which I think would have been the proper decision even if the outcome hadn't been as ideal as it was.

So I have to give the man credit; in this instance, he had more stones that I thought he was capable of.
Back to top Go down
troublemagnet
Metal Conspiracist

Number of posts : 410

PostSubject: Re: Bin Laden killed...   Bin Laden killed... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 9:31 pm

Bin Laden killed... - Page 4 Censored-21
Back to top Go down
GrandNational
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
GrandNational

PostSubject: Re: Bin Laden killed...   Bin Laden killed... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 10:04 pm

thejokeriv wrote:
GrandNational wrote:
Suddenly everyone seems to believe in Hell (it's amusing reading some of the postings of my atheist and non-believing friends on facebook saying he's now rotting in hell, burning for eternity, etc.!), and everyone is sure that bin Laden is there right now. Lord have Mercy!

The fact that we can be happy and act like a bunch of children and cheer at the destruction of one man none of ever knew personally shows how retarded humanity is surely becoming.

Well he sure isn't with Alla and his 47 virgins........ Not all Christians believe in the current concept of hell as taught in evangelical circles (and some older churches) that was developed some 500 years after Jesus was crucified. But, hey, they are funny. And going on the 'Burn In Hell" jokes, I could see Bon Scott kicking osama's a$$ about now!!!!!!!

Leo there's this scholar that says the 72 virgins should have been written as 72 grapes instead since initially the Arabic alphabet didn't have the vowel pointers and was only consonantal for many years, and when they were developed the indicators, the wrong vowel marks were put in and the initial word grapes turned to virgins. Ha! So they've been killing themselves for grapes all these years expecting to be met by beautiful virgins Razz
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37646

PostSubject: Re: Bin Laden killed...   Bin Laden killed... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 10:14 pm

tohostudios wrote:

...and once he was stuffed they could've posed him in any one of a variety of bizarre sexual acts with a large sow.

Bin Laden killed... - Page 4 Interbreed%20pig

"Soooooo-EEEEEEEEEEEE!"

Now THAT would sell tickets! They could change up the display every month. Theme it around holidays, seasons, etc. like the store windows at Macy's. Not only would it be hilarious, but we could say good bye to that pesky budget gap.

Besides, it would send a firm message to any wanna-be future Osamas: "You want this to happen to you? Go ahead. Bring it on. Step to us."

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Mglaffas81
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Mglaffas81

Number of posts : 2255

PostSubject: Re: Bin Laden killed...   Bin Laden killed... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 2:20 am

Fat Freddy wrote:
tohostudios wrote:

...and once he was stuffed they could've posed him in any one of a variety of bizarre sexual acts with a large sow.

Bin Laden killed... - Page 4 Interbreed%20pig

"Soooooo-EEEEEEEEEEEE!"

Now THAT would sell tickets! They could change up the display every month. Theme it around holidays, seasons, etc. like the store windows at Macy's. Not only would it be hilarious, but we could say good bye to that pesky budget gap.

Besides, it would send a firm message to any wanna-be future Osamas: "You want this to happen to you? Go ahead. Bring it on. Step to us."

FAT FREDDY FOR PRESIDENT! cheers
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23207

PostSubject: Re: Bin Laden killed...   Bin Laden killed... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 8:16 am

troublemagnet wrote:
Bin Laden killed... - Page 4 Attention-seeker

fixed

SpectreFate
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
SpectreFate

Number of posts : 1635

PostSubject: Re: Bin Laden killed...   Bin Laden killed... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 8:19 am

exact33 wrote:
troublemagnet wrote:

fixed

Razz
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39590

PostSubject: Re: Bin Laden killed...   Bin Laden killed... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 8:36 am

LeMorte d'Arthur wrote:
exact33 wrote:
troublemagnet wrote:

fixed

Razz

Razz x2
Back to top Go down
Mglaffas81
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Mglaffas81

Number of posts : 2255

PostSubject: Re: Bin Laden killed...   Bin Laden killed... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 9:08 am

007 wrote:
LeMorte d'Arthur wrote:
exact33 wrote:
troublemagnet wrote:

fixed

Razz

Razz x2

lol! Laughing very hard Laughing very hard lol!
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: Bin Laden killed...   Bin Laden killed... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 9:09 am

GrandNational wrote:
thejokeriv wrote:
GrandNational wrote:

Leo there's this scholar that says the 72 virgins should have been written as 72 grapes instead since initially the Arabic alphabet didn't have the vowel pointers and was only consonantal for many years, and when they were developed the indicators, the wrong vowel marks were put in and the initial word grapes turned to virgins. Ha! So they've been killing themselves for grapes all these years expecting to be met by beautiful virgins Razz

Laughing very hard

I have this picture in mind that after the raid, Seal team 6 dined on a nice dinner of a whole spit-roasted pig
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bin Laden killed...   Bin Laden killed... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 11:08 am

I think this thread has run it's course, closing,
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bin Laden killed...   Bin Laden killed... - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bin Laden killed...
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4