Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bin Laden killed...

Go down 
+25
exact33
sheets
Joe
James B.
Fat Freddy
Required Fields
kmorg
MetalGuy71
thejokeriv
manny
tohostudios
Mglaffas81
SpectreFate
mc666
Smindas
Troublezone
martinsane
Eyesore
Stender
GrandNational
skullkrusher
bassman
metalinmyveins
Metal Misfit
29 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Metal Misfit
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Metal Misfit

Number of posts : 3282

Bin Laden killed... Empty
PostSubject: Bin Laden killed...   Bin Laden killed... Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 11:04 pm

As I type this, Obama is about to make an announcement about it but it's being reported all over the world that U.S. troops have killed Osama Bin Laden. Couldn't have happened to a nicer guy.

lol@this update from Eddie Trunk: "Hope you enjoyed last 10 years in a cave mother smurfer, burn in hell!!!!!!!!"
Back to top Go down
metalinmyveins
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
metalinmyveins

Number of posts : 3325

PostSubject: Re: Bin Laden killed...   Bin Laden killed... Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 11:16 pm

Yeah, I'm watching the news right now, after just seeing the headline on Yahoo. That son of a smurfette can burn in hell.
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39597

PostSubject: Re: Bin Laden killed...   Bin Laden killed... Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 11:31 pm

I'd love to see them show his strung-up carcass for all the world to see like all those bastards showing the beheading of infidels. Of course that won't happen but the world is better off without that son of a smurfette.
Back to top Go down
bassman
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
bassman

Number of posts : 1939

PostSubject: Re: Bin Laden killed...   Bin Laden killed... Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 11:34 pm

If anyone ever deserved a bomb dropped on their head more than this guy I can't imagine who it would be. Welcome to Hell, sorry, no virgins for you, you sick freak!
Back to top Go down
skullkrusher
Metal student
Metal student
skullkrusher

Number of posts : 115

PostSubject: Re: Bin Laden killed...   Bin Laden killed... Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 12:35 am

Back to top Go down
GrandNational
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
GrandNational

Number of posts : 3830

PostSubject: Re: Bin Laden killed...   Bin Laden killed... Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 12:54 am

bassman wrote:
If anyone ever deserved a bomb dropped on their head more than this guy I can't imagine who it would be. Welcome to Hell, sorry, no virgins for you, you sick freak!

Vat? No virjinzzz? Rrrrrrrrreally? I kill you!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

PostSubject: Re: Bin Laden killed...   Bin Laden killed... Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 1:23 am

Osama will make an address late sunday night on Obamas death....
Back to top Go down
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

PostSubject: Re: Bin Laden killed...   Bin Laden killed... Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 1:27 am

In all seriousness, Im a little disturbed by how much saber rattling is going on right now about his supposed death. Even though I was 11 or 12 or whatever at the time, its the same kind of disturbing I remember when Bush made his "your either with us or with the terrorists" address after 9/11 and the cheers that brought forth ushering in the biggest privacy infringement in this countries history.
Back to top Go down
metalinmyveins
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
metalinmyveins

PostSubject: Re: Bin Laden killed...   Bin Laden killed... Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 1:40 am

Stender wrote:
In all seriousness, Im a little disturbed by how much saber rattling is going on right now about his supposed death. Even though I was 11 or 12 or whatever at the time, its the same kind of disturbing I remember when Bush made his "your either with us or with the terrorists" address after 9/11 and the cheers that brought forth ushering in the biggest privacy infringement in this countries history.

I couldn't disagree more, and your talking to a political moderate. Osama Bin Laden was a mass murderer, who was the Hitler of our times. He got what was coming to him. These type of cowards can't run and hide forever. The only thing that is distressing about this is, it's CLEAR that many in Pakistan had to know that Bin Laden was seeking refuge there. When one is allowed to cave dwell in a country, that is one thing, but when one is able to seek refuge in a huge compound not too far outside of Islamabad, then that is disturbing to say the least. I now understand why the U.S has always had a tighter political ally in that of India rather than that of Pakistan.
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Number of posts : 12815

PostSubject: Re: Bin Laden killed...   Bin Laden killed... Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 1:58 am

metalinmyveins wrote:
Stender wrote:

I couldn't disagree more, and your talking to a political moderate. Osama Bin Laden was a mass murderer, who was the Hitler of our times. He got what was coming to him. These type of cowards can't run and hide forever. The only thing that is distressing about this is, it's CLEAR that many in Pakistan had to know that Bin Laden was seeking refuge there. When one is allowed to cave dwell in a country, that is one thing, but when one is able to seek refuge in a huge compound not too far outside of Islamabad, then that is disturbing to say the least. I now understand why the U.S has always had a tighter political ally in that of India rather than that of Pakistan.
Anyone celebrating his death should be ashamed.
Back to top Go down
martinsane
Metal master
Metal master
martinsane

Number of posts : 924

PostSubject: Re: Bin Laden killed...   Bin Laden killed... Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 2:05 am

Eyesore wrote:
metalinmyveins wrote:
Stender wrote:

Ashamed of what?

And of equal importance to Bin Lade, what about his minions? I'm sure, now that they have a martyr, more problems will arise.
Back to top Go down
metalinmyveins
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
metalinmyveins

PostSubject: Re: Bin Laden killed...   Bin Laden killed... Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 2:09 am

Eyesore wrote:
metalinmyveins wrote:
Stender wrote:

Seriously??? Wow...
Back to top Go down
metalinmyveins
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
metalinmyveins

PostSubject: Re: Bin Laden killed...   Bin Laden killed... Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 2:14 am

martinsane wrote:
Eyesore wrote:
metalinmyveins wrote:
Stender wrote:

Ashamed of what?

And of equal importance to Bin Lade, what about his minions? I'm sure, now that they have a martyr, more problems will arise.

I don't know, martyrdom is a more effective tool when one dies heroically in battle. The fact that they have reported there were ZERO U.S deaths (it was a Navy Seals operation), and that Bin Laden used a woman as a human shield, to me that is the typical cowardice of the al-Qaeda leadership. AND, we have the guy's body in our possession, so I think the martyr thing isn't going to go really far...
Back to top Go down
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

PostSubject: Re: Bin Laden killed...   Bin Laden killed... Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 2:15 am

metalinmyveins wrote:
Eyesore wrote:
metalinmyveins wrote:
Stender wrote:

Seriously??? Wow...

co'mon dude, you can recognize someone was a sh!thead without revelling in their death. Your just wasting energy that could be used to create the change you want to see in the world.
Back to top Go down
metalinmyveins
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
metalinmyveins

PostSubject: Re: Bin Laden killed...   Bin Laden killed... Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 2:20 am

Stender wrote:
metalinmyveins wrote:
Eyesore wrote:
metalinmyveins wrote:
Stender wrote:

Seriously??? Wow...

co'mon dude, you can recognize someone was a sh!thead without revelling in their death. Your just wasting energy that could be used to create the change you want to see in the world.

So, you don't see the difference between Bin Laden and the other 99% of the people that roam this world? Do you think the guy cared one iota about you and your well being, as well as any of your loved ones? The guy took total pleasure in not just killing those within our military, but INNOCENT civilians. Like I said, he was the Hitler of our times.
Back to top Go down
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

PostSubject: Re: Bin Laden killed...   Bin Laden killed... Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 2:25 am

metalinmyveins wrote:
Stender wrote:
metalinmyveins wrote:
Eyesore wrote:
metalinmyveins wrote:
Stender wrote:

Seriously??? Wow...

So, you don't see the difference between Bin Laden and the other 99% of the people that roam this world? Do you think the guy cared one iota about you and your well being, as well as any of your loved ones? The guy took total pleasure in not just killing those within our military, but INNOCENT civilians. Like I said, he was the Hitler of our times.

That dosnt matterrrrr...holy f*ck. His death literally has nothing to do with you or I...so why waste your time thinking about it either way? That is the only point im making. I really really think that neither you or I are in any position to determine someones worth based off their actions on this mudball. The only difference between you and bin laden is presumeably you havent killed anyone yet. Im going to choose to put my thoughts to a much more positive use than to dwell on how happy or not happy I am that some motherf*cker that I never knew personally died.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17069

PostSubject: Re: Bin Laden killed...   Bin Laden killed... Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 2:27 am

It's kinda funny that this happened just before Obama's re-election campaign...
Back to top Go down
Smindas
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Smindas

Number of posts : 2546

PostSubject: Re: Bin Laden killed...   Bin Laden killed... Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 3:07 am

metalinmyveins wrote:
Osama Bin Laden was a mass murderer, who was the Hitler of our times.
Like hell he was. Talk about an ethnocentric viewpoint, there have been far more devastating in our life times actions in our life time than what Bin Laden did. One need only to look at something like the Rwandan genocide of 1994 to get some perspective. 9/11 was truly a terrible, horrific event but let's not get ahead of ourselves in its scale. Devastating and traumatic? Unfortunately, yes. Akin to Hitler's action? Not even close. It's depressing to say, but there are far more worthy contenders for that title.

Also, there's something twisted about celebrating someone's death. I realise by this point Bin Laden was more of an emblem of everything wrong with the world, but then his death should be something to move on from. Not to dwell on and venerate.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

PostSubject: Re: Bin Laden killed...   Bin Laden killed... Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 3:12 am

martinsane wrote:
Eyesore wrote:
metalinmyveins wrote:
Stender wrote:

Ashamed of what?

There are people in the world that view Americans the same why we viewed Bin Laden, and they celebrate every time an American dies. I imagine you find that notion quite disturbing, yeah?
Back to top Go down
Smindas
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Smindas

Number of posts : 2546

PostSubject: Re: Bin Laden killed...   Bin Laden killed... Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 3:16 am

Also, a countless number of innocent civilians have been killed in pursuit of one man. Bit ridiculous, isn't it? America / The West may have got their "justice" in killing Bin Laden, but how will the nameless dead get theirs?

Metal master
Metal master
martinsane

Number of posts : 924

PostSubject: Re: Bin Laden killed...   Bin Laden killed... Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 4:03 am

Eyesore wrote:
martinsane wrote:
Eyesore wrote:
metalinmyveins wrote:
Stender wrote:

Ashamed of what?

There are people in the world that view Americans the same why we viewed Bin Laden, and they celebrate every time an American dies. I imagine you find that notion quite disturbing, yeah?

That's an interesting spin and you are right, they do celebrate anytime an act of terrorism is acted upon the US or its peoples. And yes it is disturbing because they are celebrating and terrorising not as a retribution for hardships placed upon their people, country or religious beliefs by any actions of anyone else, but just because they were instructed to so.

I look at it as a form of racism. Think about it.

We are celebrating (I am not celebrating, but I am certainly pleased that some form of retribution as been acted out) the fact that an evil evil person (and I use the term person lightly) has been brought to justice for an EXTREME act of terrorism. The mass killing of many many INNOCENT people. The folks in the Trade Centers, the Pentagon and those planes certainly did NOTHING to Bin Ladin. They most certainly didn't deserve what happened to them and I'm sure they didn't ask for it.

So where is the motive for this BIn Laden? Was he and the mindless herd just miffed because they don't have a McDonalds or a Starbucks on every other corner? They couldn't wrap their minds around the cover of the latest Britney Spears record? They don't have NetFlicks?

In closing thanks for letting me share my opinion on this subject, that is the great thing about the USA, freedom to think, freedom to act and freedom of speech. Come to think of it maybe this is the reason for the animosity towards the US...

Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

PostSubject: Re: Bin Laden killed...   Bin Laden killed... Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 4:22 am

Boy, that first paragraph is a doozy. They celebrate because they were instructed to do so? Seriously? They celebrate because they believe we're the enemy! No different than you think.

But that's beside the point...

You don't have to try to justify Bin Laden's death. It was deserved and the world is a better place for it. However, it is not something to be celebrated. You talk about the innocent people that died in terror attacks on US soil, but do you have any idea how many innocents have died in our pursuit of Bin Laden and Saddam Hussein? Far more than those who died in the attacks here.

Shall we celebrate that, too? Because that was all in the process of bringing Bin Laden to justice.

Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: Bin Laden killed...   Bin Laden killed... Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 6:01 am

meh, unless the gas prices start dropping as a result.... this doesn't really mean a thing to me.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39597

PostSubject: Re: Bin Laden killed...   Bin Laden killed... Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 6:39 am

I do find it strange to see people dancing and celebrating in the street over his death (appears the same as Middle Easterners celebrating over anything that happens to the U.S). Good to see that they got Bin Laden but this thing against terror is far from over.

And just how many innocents have died in the pursuit of Bin Laden ? Anyone have numbers ?
Back to top Go down
SpectreFate
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
SpectreFate

Number of posts : 1635

PostSubject: Re: Bin Laden killed...   Bin Laden killed... Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 7:09 am

mc666 wrote:
meh, unless the gas prices start dropping as a result.... this doesn't really mean a thing to me.

Does this board have a "Like" button?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bin Laden killed...   Bin Laden killed... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bin Laden killed...
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next