Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fabian Aguilar quits Ultimatum!!!

Go down 
+4
ultmetal
MetalGuy71
Fat Freddy
biddle
8 posters
AuthorMessage
biddle
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
biddle

Number of posts : 337

Fabian Aguilar quits Ultimatum!!! Empty
PostSubject: Fabian Aguilar quits Ultimatum!!!   Fabian Aguilar quits Ultimatum!!! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 10:13 am

Quote :
Ultimatum
Good news Fabian has been found and doing well hes been in traveling for his Job. Unfortunately because of this he will no longer be able to fullfil his spot as the second guitarist for Ultimatum. We wish him well and he will be missed.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37625

PostSubject: Re: Fabian Aguilar quits Ultimatum!!!   Fabian Aguilar quits Ultimatum!!! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 10:18 am

And the "quits" just keep on comin'. Damn!

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Fabian Aguilar quits Ultimatum!!!   Fabian Aguilar quits Ultimatum!!! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 10:20 am

Any truth to the rumor that he's forming a super-group with KK, Jeff, Van and Roy Khan? Razz

Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: Fabian Aguilar quits Ultimatum!!!   Fabian Aguilar quits Ultimatum!!! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 10:31 am

MetalGuy71 wrote:
Any truth to the rumor that he's forming a super-group with KK, Jeff, Van and Roy Khan? Razz

That's the rumor going round. headbanger

We played a show at the end of February and that was the last time we saw Fabian. Since that time we have had no contact with him. We were actually a bit concerned. However, we received a text from him a couple days ago that his job has him running around the country quite a bit, so he stepped down.

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
SpectreFate

Number of posts : 1635

PostSubject: Re: Fabian Aguilar quits Ultimatum!!!   Fabian Aguilar quits Ultimatum!!! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 10:37 am

I'll be sending in my audition video this weekend. Smile
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12599

PostSubject: Re: Fabian Aguilar quits Ultimatum!!!   Fabian Aguilar quits Ultimatum!!! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 2:21 pm

Mr Dudley plays guitar and is unemployed

Scott said he's taking applications at his work....who knows ?

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: Fabian Aguilar quits Ultimatum!!!   Fabian Aguilar quits Ultimatum!!! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 2:24 pm

Any chance of getting Steve Trujillo back?

Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: Fabian Aguilar quits Ultimatum!!!   Fabian Aguilar quits Ultimatum!!! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 2:28 pm

kmorg wrote:
Any chance of getting Steve Trujillo back?

Probably not, but you never know.

Steve was working with Sean Griego (ex-Ultimatum) and Mike Grato (ex-Deliverance/Recon) on a project. Not sure how far that has gotten, but I know they jammed together at least once.

Metal is Forever
akeldama

Number of posts : 7831

PostSubject: Re: Fabian Aguilar quits Ultimatum!!!   Fabian Aguilar quits Ultimatum!!! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 10:13 am

LeMorte d'Arthur wrote:
I'll be sending in my audition video this weekend. Smile

Haha! Me too!! I only live about 4 hrs away from them!!! happy just kidding
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fabian Aguilar quits Ultimatum!!!   Fabian Aguilar quits Ultimatum!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fabian Aguilar quits Ultimatum!!!
Page 1 of 1