Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ever hear of Phantom X? Great classic sound.

Go down 
+3
mr.electric39
Zdan
Temple of Blood
7 posters
AuthorMessage

Ever hear of Phantom X? Great classic sound. Empty
PostSubject: Ever hear of Phantom X? Great classic sound.   Ever hear of Phantom X? Great classic sound. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 12:41 pm

Back to top Go down
Temple of Blood
Metal is Forever
Temple of Blood

Number of posts : 5704

PostSubject: Re: Ever hear of Phantom X? Great classic sound.   Ever hear of Phantom X? Great classic sound. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 12:44 pm

I saw their singer with OMEN years ago. Good singer.
Back to top Go down
Zdan
Metal master
Metal master
Zdan

Number of posts : 752

PostSubject: Re: Ever hear of Phantom X? Great classic sound.   Ever hear of Phantom X? Great classic sound. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 1:16 pm

He is a good singer and their newest album is probably their best. Very cool US metal bordering on power/thrash sometimes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ever hear of Phantom X? Great classic sound.   Ever hear of Phantom X? Great classic sound. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 1:23 pm

Ok, that's why the name sounded familiar.
Back to top Go down
mr.electric39
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mr.electric39

Number of posts : 1828

PostSubject: Re: Ever hear of Phantom X? Great classic sound.   Ever hear of Phantom X? Great classic sound. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 5:57 pm

I reviewed it for Rock Over America.... there were a few good songs but not enough that bowled me over.....

tired
Back to top Go down
http://www.whitethronereviews.blogspot.com
Wargod
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wargod

Number of posts : 4272

PostSubject: Re: Ever hear of Phantom X? Great classic sound.   Ever hear of Phantom X? Great classic sound. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 6:26 pm

Good band I actually liked the previous one better than the new one still a good band.

Wargod51
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9047

PostSubject: Re: Ever hear of Phantom X? Great classic sound.   Ever hear of Phantom X? Great classic sound. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 8:01 pm

Saw them open for Dio in Dallas years ago. They almost stole the show, although the whole line up was fantastic.

Phantom X

Fireball Ministry

Dio

Quite a night.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ever hear of Phantom X? Great classic sound.   Ever hear of Phantom X? Great classic sound. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 10:20 pm

Great lineup.
Back to top Go down
Mglaffas81
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Mglaffas81

Number of posts : 2255

PostSubject: Re: Ever hear of Phantom X? Great classic sound.   Ever hear of Phantom X? Great classic sound. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 3:12 am

Wow, AWESOME song! Just heard playing it a second time, it really goy me hooked - and yeah, great singer!
Back to top Go down
metalken
Metal master
Metal master

Number of posts : 816

PostSubject: Re: Ever hear of Phantom X? Great classic sound.   Ever hear of Phantom X? Great classic sound. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 11:45 am

Never had heard of them, but this is darn fine tune. And yes, they do the tradtional classic sound well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ever hear of Phantom X? Great classic sound.   Ever hear of Phantom X? Great classic sound. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ever hear of Phantom X? Great classic sound.
Page 1 of 1