Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FASTWAY:STEAL THE SHOW 4 cd box set. Info???

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
krokus
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

Number of posts : 4238

FASTWAY:STEAL THE SHOW 4 cd box set. Info??? Empty
PostSubject: FASTWAY:STEAL THE SHOW 4 cd box set. Info???   FASTWAY:STEAL THE SHOW 4 cd box set. Info??? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 2:21 pm

Did anybody buy this 4 cd box set by FASTWAY??? I am thinking about buying it but i like to know if the live concerts on it sound good enough to like it.
http://www.musicstack.com/album/fastway/steal_the_show_%3D_4_cd_longbox
Back to top Go down
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

PostSubject: Re: FASTWAY:STEAL THE SHOW 4 cd box set. Info???   FASTWAY:STEAL THE SHOW 4 cd box set. Info??? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 2:39 pm

I think deathcult has mentioned to me before that this is the best way to get those fastway albums, the sound is ultra superior I guess compared to the first presses. I still need to get it at some point.
Back to top Go down
krokus
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

PostSubject: Re: FASTWAY:STEAL THE SHOW 4 cd box set. Info???   FASTWAY:STEAL THE SHOW 4 cd box set. Info??? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 2:44 pm

Stender wrote:
I think deathcult has mentioned to me before that this is the best way to get those fastway albums, the sound is ultra superior I guess compared to the first presses. I still need to get it at some point.

No, the 4 cds are live albums never released before, no studio albums. I have their studio albums on vinyls and some on cd and i really love them but if the live sound of this 4 live cds sucks, i dont want to spend money on this box set.
Back to top Go down
martinsane
Metal master
Metal master
martinsane

Number of posts : 924

PostSubject: Re: FASTWAY:STEAL THE SHOW 4 cd box set. Info???   FASTWAY:STEAL THE SHOW 4 cd box set. Info??? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 7:38 pm

Here is a reveiwfrom Amazon. Not very positive...

1 of 1 people found the following review helpful:
2.0 out of 5 stars bootleg quality sound, October 28, 2010
By fast eddie - See all my reviewsThis review is from: Steal the Show (Audio CD)
The first three shows / cds sound like they were recorded through a walkman located behind a trash can, awful sound barely hear the singing and not possible to listen to twice if even once. The fourth show sounds o.k, except the singer crowd banter says "come on Brooklyn" "Brooklyn kicks ass" about 200 times and gets really annoying after the first 30 times. O.K. collection, not worth $20.00."
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 25863

PostSubject: Re: FASTWAY:STEAL THE SHOW 4 cd box set. Info???   FASTWAY:STEAL THE SHOW 4 cd box set. Info??? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 8:35 pm

I didn't even know this set existed until now.
Back to top Go down
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

PostSubject: Re: FASTWAY:STEAL THE SHOW 4 cd box set. Info???   FASTWAY:STEAL THE SHOW 4 cd box set. Info??? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 9:29 pm

krokus wrote:
Stender wrote:

No, the 4 cds are live albums never released before, no studio albums. I have their studio albums on vinyls and some on cd and i really love them but if the live sound of this 4 live cds sucks, i dont want to spend money on this box set.

ohhhhh...oops I dont have a clue what im talking about..haha.
Back to top Go down
krokus
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

PostSubject: Re: FASTWAY:STEAL THE SHOW 4 cd box set. Info???   FASTWAY:STEAL THE SHOW 4 cd box set. Info??? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 4:54 am

No problem Stender hahaha.
MARTINSANE thanks for your help, now i know i dont want to buy this piece of smurf poo!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9883

PostSubject: Re: FASTWAY:STEAL THE SHOW 4 cd box set. Info???   FASTWAY:STEAL THE SHOW 4 cd box set. Info??? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 8:16 am

Not worth your money, krokus
Back to top Go down
krokus
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

PostSubject: Re: FASTWAY:STEAL THE SHOW 4 cd box set. Info???   FASTWAY:STEAL THE SHOW 4 cd box set. Info??? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 10:29 am

Gilbert wrote:

Not worth your money, krokus

If its sound so bad then no. I dont mind if the sound is not perfect but if you can hardly hear the guy singing, f.uck it!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FASTWAY:STEAL THE SHOW 4 cd box set. Info???   FASTWAY:STEAL THE SHOW 4 cd box set. Info??? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FASTWAY:STEAL THE SHOW 4 cd box set. Info???
Page 1 of 1