Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TourniqueT news

Go down 
+25
Troublezone
ryanmetalman
Dave the Boss
James B.
DallasBlack
Fat Freddy
Lurideath
nevermore
MetalGuy71
Glenn Rogers
ultmetal
Shawn Of Fire
exact33
Rami Airola
adrian
Ben Grimm
shamgar75
Temple of Blood
thejokeriv
mc666
MetalH
bassman
powermacho
GrandNational
Rex
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
GrandNational
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
GrandNational

Number of posts : 3830

TourniqueT news - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TourniqueT news   TourniqueT news - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 11:16 pm

Luke Easter wrote:
So, tired cliches excuse gauche, ill-informed rudeness on this board. Good to know.

I'll clear things up for you Mr. Easter. I do own all of Tourniquet's albums except for the acoustic one, so I've enjoyed something about the band in one way or another over the years, although in 7 years time of no activity, so many other bands have interested me more. The fact that I don't like your vocals for the most part and the Kickstart idea is my own personal opinion, not some sort of ill-informed rudeness. Your post above validates my previous post about not liking your attitude. Let's hope you can stick around here on the board regularly and get to know the personalities to appreciate our posts rather than get defensive about all things Tourniquet.

With that said, I will check out the new album when it comes out as I also previously stated. It's just not important enough for me to pay up now to have it produced.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37656

PostSubject: Re: TourniqueT news   TourniqueT news - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 11:32 pm

I do believe that's the first time I've ever seen the term "gauche" used on this forum.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Dave the Boss
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Dave the Boss

Number of posts : 2690

PostSubject: Re: TourniqueT news   TourniqueT news - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 5:11 am

Luke Easter wrote:
So, tired cliches excuse gauche, ill-informed rudeness on this board. Good to know.

That's HoM for ya.
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: TourniqueT news   TourniqueT news - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 5:53 am

Please, guys. Let's try and keep this civil.!!!!!!

Wow, can't remember the last time I had to issue a warning on this board!

Metal novice
Metal novice

Number of posts : 6

PostSubject: Re: TourniqueT news   TourniqueT news - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 10:06 am

GrandNational wrote:
I'll clear things up for you Mr. Easter.

Gee, thanks. Your the best. Will you be my dad?

GrandNational wrote:
I do own all of Tourniquet's albums except for the acoustic one, so I've enjoyed something about the band in one way or another over the years,

Thanks. We appreciate it, and I'm glad you've been ministered to/entertained.

GrandNational wrote:
although in 7 years time of no activity, so many other bands have interested me more.

Totally understandable.

GrandNational wrote:
The fact that I don't like your vocals for the most part and the Kickstart idea is my own personal opinion, not some sort of ill-informed rudeness.

You're are certainly entitled to your opinion concerning my vocals and the Kickstarter project, however, your posts - specifically regarding the Kickstarter project indicate a lack of knowledge about how the industry works and/or a willingly ignorant perspective (read: you didn't read the proposal, but that's not gonna stop you from talking about it) of the Kickstarter project. That would qualify - as do other posts in this thread - as ill-informend and rude.

GrandNational wrote:
Your post above validates my previous post about not liking your attitude.

And you've just validated my post about rudeness. I don't how it's alright for you (or Stender, or ToB, or bassman, or Lurideth, or anyone else) to have an opinion, but if I have one an add it to the mix, I'm arrogant.

GrandNational wrote:
Let's hope you can stick around here on the board regularly and get to know the personalities to appreciate our posts rather than get defensive about all things Tourniquet.

I'll stick around, but it's not because you've been so welcoming. I know a good number of the posters from other boards, and I've got a good idea of their personalities. As to Tourniquet, it's not a matter of getting defensive. Honestly, I get a kick out of seeing how people react to us - both the good and the bad reactions. Still, when it starts getting personal, when it's not about the music, I'm not going to just sit it out.

Back to top Go down
http://www.tourniquet.net
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: TourniqueT news   TourniqueT news - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 10:19 am

Luke Easter wrote:
GrandNational wrote:
I'll clear things up for you Mr. Easter.

Gee, thanks. Your the best. Will you be my dad?

GrandNational wrote:
I do own all of Tourniquet's albums except for the acoustic one, so I've enjoyed something about the band in one way or another over the years,

Thanks. We appreciate it, and I'm glad you've been ministered to/entertained.

GrandNational wrote:
although in 7 years time of no activity, so many other bands have interested me more.

Totally understandable.

GrandNational wrote:
The fact that I don't like your vocals for the most part and the Kickstart idea is my own personal opinion, not some sort of ill-informed rudeness.

You're are certainly entitled to your opinion concerning my vocals and the Kickstarter project, however, your posts - specifically regarding the Kickstarter project indicate a lack of knowledge about how the industry works and/or a willingly ignorant perspective (read: you didn't read the proposal, but that's not gonna stop you from talking about it) of the Kickstarter project. That would qualify - as do other posts in this thread - as ill-informend and rude.

GrandNational wrote:
Your post above validates my previous post about not liking your attitude.

And you've just validated my post about rudeness. I don't how it's alright for you (or Stender, or ToB, or bassman, or Lurideth, or anyone else) to have an opinion, but if I have one an add it to the mix, I'm arrogant.

GrandNational wrote:
Let's hope you can stick around here on the board regularly and get to know the personalities to appreciate our posts rather than get defensive about all things Tourniquet.

I'll stick around, but it's not because you've been so welcoming. I know a good number of the posters from other boards, and I've got a good idea of their personalities. As to Tourniquet, it's not a matter of getting defensive. Honestly, I get a kick out of seeing how people react to us - both the good and the bad reactions. Still, when it starts getting personal, when it's not about the music, I'm not going to just sit it out.

So basically, when you feel people disrespect you, you reply with more disrespect? You really fell that is going to solve any "problems"? Let's just say that this won't fly around here!

Let's see if you can inteact about other things then TqT, because this thread is now closed!

PostSubject: Re: TourniqueT news   TourniqueT news - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TourniqueT news
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4