Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Metal Church vs The Dark

Go down 
+16
troublemagnet
martinsane
MoonChild
bassman
adrian
stepcousin
DallasBlack
Joe
Required Fields
mc666
nevermore
manny
Fat Freddy
ultmetal
Gilbert
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Which is better?
Metal Church
Metal Church vs The Dark - Page 2 Vote_lcap73%Metal Church vs The Dark - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 73% [ 27 ]
The Dark
Metal Church vs The Dark - Page 2 Vote_lcap27%Metal Church vs The Dark - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 27% [ 10 ]
Total Votes : 37

AuthorMessage
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9885

Metal Church vs The Dark - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Metal Church vs The Dark   Metal Church vs The Dark - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 2:54 am

I still need to get Masterpeace.
Back to top Go down
arttieTHE1manparty
Administrator
arttieTHE1manparty

Number of posts : 863

PostSubject: Re: Metal Church vs The Dark   Metal Church vs The Dark - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 7:18 pm

The Dark, no question. Better song writing, better production, better overall performance.... LOVE The Dark!!!!

Arttie
Back to top Go down
http://christianmetalrealm.niceboard.com
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37644

PostSubject: Re: Metal Church vs The Dark   Metal Church vs The Dark - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 4:10 pm

Gilbert wrote:

I still need to get Masterpeace.

No you don't. That album bites. It was a huge disappointment.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
adrian
Metal master
Metal master
adrian

Number of posts : 994

PostSubject: Re: Metal Church vs The Dark   Metal Church vs The Dark - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 10:55 pm

As I've just found out earlier this week, Wayne - Metal Church is what Masterpeace should have been. I still like Masterpeace, but Wayne's album is just great!
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39570

PostSubject: Re: Metal Church vs The Dark   Metal Church vs The Dark - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 10:22 pm

adrian wrote:
As I've just found out earlier this week, Wayne - Metal Church is what Masterpeace should have been. I still like Masterpeace, but Wayne's album is just great!

I'll agree with that. I never really understood the hatred for Masterpeace. But I am a fanboy and think they've never done any wrong.
Back to top Go down
Lari
Metal is Forever
Lari

Number of posts : 6336

PostSubject: Re: Metal Church vs The Dark   Metal Church vs The Dark - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2022 5:40 pm

Ancient ancient bump from more than a decade ago, but The Dark is amazing and I just needed to say it. I like it better than the more acclaimed debut.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9885

PostSubject: Re: Metal Church vs The Dark   Metal Church vs The Dark - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 30, 2023 3:58 pm

Lari wrote:
Ancient ancient bump from more than a decade ago, but The Dark is amazing and I just needed to say it. I like it better than the more acclaimed debut.

Over the years, i have started to appreciate The Dark much more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Metal Church vs The Dark   Metal Church vs The Dark - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Metal Church vs The Dark
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2