Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I can argue that Fake Healer by Metal Church is the greatest metal song ever wtitten.....

Go down 
+11
Witchfinder
Glower
martinsane
nevermore
John Madden
Lurideath
Fat Freddy
Dark Horseman
Lari
Big Rich
15 posters
AuthorMessage
Big Rich
Metal master
Metal master
Big Rich

Number of posts : 675

I can argue that Fake Healer by Metal Church is the greatest metal song ever wtitten..... Empty
PostSubject: I can argue that Fake Healer by Metal Church is the greatest metal song ever wtitten.....   I can argue that Fake Healer by Metal Church is the greatest metal song ever wtitten..... Icon_minitimeSun Nov 26, 2017 6:22 am

This song has it all. Mike Howe's wicked sounding vocals, an anti-establishment message, amazing guitar chug and an amazing solo..

Am I safe to assume this could be the greatest metal song ever written? Or am I insane? Please advise....

Back to top Go down
Lari
Metal is Forever
Lari

Number of posts : 6335

I can argue that Fake Healer by Metal Church is the greatest metal song ever wtitten..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I can argue that Fake Healer by Metal Church is the greatest metal song ever wtitten.....   I can argue that Fake Healer by Metal Church is the greatest metal song ever wtitten..... Icon_minitimeSun Nov 26, 2017 8:17 am

Cool song, but no.
Back to top Go down
Dark Horseman
Metal Wanker
Dark Horseman

Number of posts : 6039

PostSubject: Re: I can argue that Fake Healer by Metal Church is the greatest metal song ever wtitten.....   I can argue that Fake Healer by Metal Church is the greatest metal song ever wtitten..... Icon_minitimeSun Nov 26, 2017 8:55 am

It's good but not even their best song.
Back to top Go down
Big Rich
Metal master
Metal master
Big Rich

PostSubject: Re: I can argue that Fake Healer by Metal Church is the greatest metal song ever wtitten.....   I can argue that Fake Healer by Metal Church is the greatest metal song ever wtitten..... Icon_minitimeSun Nov 26, 2017 9:07 am

The last 2 posters listen to The Ben Folds Five.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37644

PostSubject: Re: I can argue that Fake Healer by Metal Church is the greatest metal song ever wtitten.....   I can argue that Fake Healer by Metal Church is the greatest metal song ever wtitten..... Icon_minitimeSun Nov 26, 2017 9:38 am

...plus, it predicted our national health care clusterf**k 25 years before it happened.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Big Rich
Metal master
Metal master
Big Rich

PostSubject: Re: I can argue that Fake Healer by Metal Church is the greatest metal song ever wtitten.....   I can argue that Fake Healer by Metal Church is the greatest metal song ever wtitten..... Icon_minitimeSun Nov 26, 2017 9:49 am

Fat Freddy wrote:
...plus, it predicted our national health care clusterf**k 25 years before it happened.

Exactly.I can argue that Fake Healer by Metal Church is the greatest metal song ever wtitten..... 47715
Back to top Go down
Lurideath
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Lurideath

Number of posts : 3892

PostSubject: Re: I can argue that Fake Healer by Metal Church is the greatest metal song ever wtitten.....   I can argue that Fake Healer by Metal Church is the greatest metal song ever wtitten..... Icon_minitimeSun Nov 26, 2017 10:42 am

Not their best, but its a good song.
Back to top Go down
John Madden
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
John Madden

Number of posts : 272

PostSubject: Re: I can argue that Fake Healer by Metal Church is the greatest metal song ever wtitten.....   I can argue that Fake Healer by Metal Church is the greatest metal song ever wtitten..... Icon_minitimeSun Nov 26, 2017 11:46 am

Indeed, a good song! It has a memorable chorus.Some other MC favorites of mine are Final Word and their best song ever-Badlands!
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 25855

PostSubject: Re: I can argue that Fake Healer by Metal Church is the greatest metal song ever wtitten.....   I can argue that Fake Healer by Metal Church is the greatest metal song ever wtitten..... Icon_minitimeSun Nov 26, 2017 12:08 pm

I like the song. But I don't think it's their best.
Back to top Go down
martinsane
Metal master
Metal master
martinsane

Number of posts : 924

PostSubject: Re: I can argue that Fake Healer by Metal Church is the greatest metal song ever wtitten.....   I can argue that Fake Healer by Metal Church is the greatest metal song ever wtitten..... Icon_minitimeSun Nov 26, 2017 1:12 pm

Anything from the self titled would be "their best song".
Back to top Go down
Glower
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Glower

Number of posts : 3169

PostSubject: Re: I can argue that Fake Healer by Metal Church is the greatest metal song ever wtitten.....   I can argue that Fake Healer by Metal Church is the greatest metal song ever wtitten..... Icon_minitimeSun Nov 26, 2017 1:13 pm

When I bought the cd, and listened to it a few times. This song was the absolute stand out.
That had to be a tough tour - without David Wayne's evil piercing vocals.
Was Wayne solo release any good - never got around to that one ...
R.I.P - didn't know he passed at age 47. Car crash complications.
Before Metal Church - was a U.S Army field medic.
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39550

PostSubject: Re: I can argue that Fake Healer by Metal Church is the greatest metal song ever wtitten.....   I can argue that Fake Healer by Metal Church is the greatest metal song ever wtitten..... Icon_minitimeSun Nov 26, 2017 1:28 pm

It's a great song but I don't know about their best. It's a tough call with this band. So many great tunes.
Back to top Go down
Dark Horseman
Metal Wanker
Dark Horseman

Number of posts : 6039

PostSubject: Re: I can argue that Fake Healer by Metal Church is the greatest metal song ever wtitten.....   I can argue that Fake Healer by Metal Church is the greatest metal song ever wtitten..... Icon_minitimeSun Nov 26, 2017 4:07 pm

I'd say The Human Factor has stronger songs.
Back to top Go down
Witchfinder
Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

Number of posts : 7611

PostSubject: Re: I can argue that Fake Healer by Metal Church is the greatest metal song ever wtitten.....   I can argue that Fake Healer by Metal Church is the greatest metal song ever wtitten..... Icon_minitimeSun Nov 26, 2017 5:18 pm

No.  It's not even their best song, and they rip off Diamond Head / Holst for the intro. They lyrics are dumb as well.
Back to top Go down
http://themetalblogofmetal.blogspot.com/
Wrecked Neck
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wrecked Neck

Number of posts : 2654

PostSubject: Re: I can argue that Fake Healer by Metal Church is the greatest metal song ever wtitten.....   I can argue that Fake Healer by Metal Church is the greatest metal song ever wtitten..... Icon_minitimeSun Nov 26, 2017 9:28 pm

Witchfinder wrote:
No.  It's not even their best song, and they rip off Diamond Head / Holst for the intro.  They lyrics are dumb as well.
Obvious on the Diamond Head, but which Holst song are you referring to? Too lazy to go look, and I don't listen to Holst enough to know the songs by heart. I assume it's something off The Planets?

Oh and as far as this being their best song, not even close. Give me the song Metal Church, Ton of Bricks, Beyond the Black, or The Dark any day. headbanger
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: I can argue that Fake Healer by Metal Church is the greatest metal song ever wtitten.....   I can argue that Fake Healer by Metal Church is the greatest metal song ever wtitten..... Icon_minitimeSun Nov 26, 2017 9:31 pm

Dark Horseman wrote:
I'd say The Human Factor has stronger songs.

Yeah I agree with you. Fake Healer is a good song though.
Back to top Go down
Witchfinder
Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

Number of posts : 7611

PostSubject: Re: I can argue that Fake Healer by Metal Church is the greatest metal song ever wtitten.....   I can argue that Fake Healer by Metal Church is the greatest metal song ever wtitten..... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 27, 2017 5:43 am

Wrecked Neck wrote:
Witchfinder wrote:
No.  It's not even their best song, and they rip off Diamond Head / Holst for the intro.  They lyrics are dumb as well.
Obvious on the Diamond Head, but which Holst song are you referring to? Too lazy to go look, and I don't listen to Holst enough to know the songs by heart. I assume it's something off The Planets?

Oh and as far as this being their best song, not even close. Give me the song Metal Church, Ton of Bricks, Beyond the Black, or The Dark any day. headbanger

Mars.
Back to top Go down
http://themetalblogofmetal.blogspot.com/
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17069

PostSubject: Re: I can argue that Fake Healer by Metal Church is the greatest metal song ever wtitten.....   I can argue that Fake Healer by Metal Church is the greatest metal song ever wtitten..... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 27, 2017 11:18 am

Great song, but not the best...

I would take Of Unsound Mind over it, and Badlands is also great. It's too hard to pick a favorite!
Back to top Go down
Opeth32
Metal novice
Metal novice
Opeth32

Number of posts : 5

PostSubject: Re: I can argue that Fake Healer by Metal Church is the greatest metal song ever wtitten.....   I can argue that Fake Healer by Metal Church is the greatest metal song ever wtitten..... Icon_minitimeTue Nov 28, 2017 12:15 am

Good song but Anthem To The Estranged was my favorite off that album and Unsound Mind. That whole album just smoked!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I can argue that Fake Healer by Metal Church is the greatest metal song ever wtitten.....   I can argue that Fake Healer by Metal Church is the greatest metal song ever wtitten..... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I can argue that Fake Healer by Metal Church is the greatest metal song ever wtitten.....
Page 1 of 1