Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Company Band

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
onrypt
Metal student
Metal student
onrypt

Number of posts : 174

The Company Band Empty
PostSubject: The Company Band   The Company Band Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 11:27 pm

Is anyone else loving this "supergroup?"
The more I listen to them the more I listen to them..... The Company Band 604261
They've become a regular staple on my morning bike rides....no bling, no pretense, just good old fashioned riff driven rock......
Check 'em out if you haven't.
øn®️¥p†
The Company Band The-company-band-sign-here-here-and-here-disc-cover-39850
The Company Band TCB
The Company Band TCB2
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/P207b
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 25827

The Company Band Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Company Band   The Company Band Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 9:21 am

It's really good stuff. I like the ep a little better than the full length.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

The Company Band Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Company Band   The Company Band Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 9:41 am

I've been meaning to check these guys out, but haven't yet. I'm a fan of both Fireball Ministry and Fu Manchu. I'm familiar with Clutch and have no opinion of CYK. I figure with those odds, I should in theory like something by these guys.

Metal master
Metal master
Hamer12

Number of posts : 828

The Company Band Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Company Band   The Company Band Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 10:27 am

It's ok, I am a huge Clutch fanboy so I got it for that reason alone. Bakerton Group is much better IMO. Fireball Ministry is fast becoming one of my favorite bands.
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

The Company Band Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Company Band   The Company Band Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 10:32 am

I dig Fireball Ministry so I'll have to check these guys out.

Metal master
Metal master
Hamer12

Number of posts : 828

The Company Band Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Company Band   The Company Band Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 11:04 am

Ult, If you haven't checked out any Clutch you need to!!! Start with the S/T album.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

The Company Band Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Company Band   The Company Band Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 11:52 am

Hamer12 wrote:
Ult, If you haven't checked out any Clutch you need to!!! Start with the S/T album.

A co-worked gave me a cdr with some Clutch on it to check out but it didn't click with me. I heard many good things about them and wanted to give them a shot too.

The Company Band Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Company Band   The Company Band Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Company Band
Page 1 of 1