Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bonded By Blood lose singer.

Go down 
+7
Temple of Blood
James B.
MetalGuy71
ultmetal
Gilbert
DallasBlack
Troublezone
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17068

Bonded By Blood lose singer. Empty
PostSubject: Bonded By Blood lose singer.   Bonded By Blood lose singer. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 8:18 pm

The singer from my friend's band Mutants of War has replaced him for this tour (and probably permanently). M.O.W. are a little bummed but they understand that this is a good opportunity for Mauro.

BONDED BY BLOOD Parts Ways With Singer, Announces Replacement - Sep. 29, 2010

Pomona, California thrashers BONDED BY BLOOD have parted ways with vocalist Jose Barrales and have replaced him with Mauro Gonzales (MUTANTS OF WAR).

Commented the band: "After five long years of hard work and dedication, our vocalist and friend Jose Barrales has decided to part ways with the band due to personal and financial reasons. We all wish him the best of luck in his future endeavors! We have, however, moved forward and found a great replacement for the upcoming tours. He is a friend, fan and a great singer named Mauro Gonzalez from local band MUTANTS OF WAR. We have been rehearsing with Mauro non-stop for the upcoming 2010 calendar and can't wait to hit the road! Refreshed and recharged BONDED BY BLOOD is ready to crush your face in like never before! Be sure to catch us all at our upcoming tour dates with EARLY MAN / EVILE and OVERKILL / FORBIDDEN / GAMA BOMB!"

Barrales stated: "Since BONDED BY BLOOD is leaving on tour today, I've decided to let you all know that I have left the band. It was one of the hardest decisions I have had to make in a very long time and it crushes me to do so, but I just couldn't continue any longer.

"For the past two to three years, I have been struggling with financial, personal, band and family problems that seemed to get even more chaotic as time went by.

"I don't really want to go into detail on my personal reason on why I left the band; what I really want to say in this announcement is thank you — thank you to all the bands, fans and friends that helped me out on the road, thank you for believing in me and BONDED BY BLOOD, thank you for all the support.

"As for BONDED BY BLOOD, they will continue without me. For the past couple of weeks they have been rehearsing with a good friend of ours, Mauro Gonzales, from the band MUTANTS OF WAR. I only hope you guys treat him with the same respect you treated me.

"As for me, I will be around. I will never leave the music world, but for now, I need to fix some problems of my own.

"I hope you respect my decision and hope one day I can be on stage once again.

Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: Bonded By Blood lose singer.   Bonded By Blood lose singer. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 8:22 pm

That sucks, although the vocalist had no melody in his voice, I liked his vocals. Hope his replacement is decent enough.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17068

PostSubject: Re: Bonded By Blood lose singer.   Bonded By Blood lose singer. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 8:23 pm

DallasBlack wrote:
That sucks, although the vocalist had no melody in his voice, I liked his vocals. Hope his replacement is decent enough.

If you like crossover thrash meets Helstar, you'll like the new guy.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9878

PostSubject: Re: Bonded By Blood lose singer.   Bonded By Blood lose singer. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 1:08 am

I really should check out this band. I've been into Thrash a lot recently.
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: Bonded By Blood lose singer.   Bonded By Blood lose singer. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 8:53 am

That really sucks as he was one of the big attractions to this band. Hopefully the new singer will be as good or better.

Space Eater also lost their singer. He actually passed away in a fire. He has a similar high-voice like Bonded by Blood.

Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Bonded By Blood lose singer.   Bonded By Blood lose singer. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 9:49 am

Man, that sucks big time. Strange that he left right after the release of a new album and start of a tour. His vocals were a big attraction for me. I like that he sung in a higher register instead of the normal gruff vocals normally associated with thrash.

I hope the new guy works out.

Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12604

PostSubject: Re: Bonded By Blood lose singer.   Bonded By Blood lose singer. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 10:17 am

best of luck to both parties involved

I really like this band and it's gonna be diffcult to see them with the new vocalistt in my new digs.

Laterz

Metal is Forever
Temple of Blood

Number of posts : 5702

PostSubject: Re: Bonded By Blood lose singer.   Bonded By Blood lose singer. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 10:41 am

If he had personal problems then he did the right thing by stepping away to take care of them. Good for him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bonded By Blood lose singer.   Bonded By Blood lose singer. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 11:23 am

Wow, I love his vocals. Anyone heard the new guy, besides TZ who loves him. Cool
Back to top Go down
Lurideath
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Lurideath

Number of posts : 3892

PostSubject: Re: Bonded By Blood lose singer.   Bonded By Blood lose singer. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 1:17 pm

the new guy is ok. Nothing special, but then this band wasn't that special. Run of the mill. I wish them luck though
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Bonded By Blood lose singer.   Bonded By Blood lose singer. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 1:46 pm

TheNazgul wrote:
Wow, I love his vocals. Anyone heard the new guy, besides TZ who loves him. Cool

Check out Mutants of War here...

http://www.myspace.com/mutantsofwar6

Not bad, says I.

PostSubject: Re: Bonded By Blood lose singer.   Bonded By Blood lose singer. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 6:17 pm

Yeah, I like that, should fit in well.
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: Bonded By Blood lose singer.   Bonded By Blood lose singer. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 8:31 pm

Might acually be an improvement, this guy seems to put a little more melody in his voice while still sounding like the other guy.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: Bonded By Blood lose singer.   Bonded By Blood lose singer. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 8:34 pm

DallasBlack wrote:
Might acually be an improvement, this guy seems to put a little more melody in his voice while still sounding like the other guy.

Where are we supposed to post when we think DB's "Sherman's Lagoon" strips are on a roll?

I'm doing it here. I think this latest "Darwin" theme is hilarious.

Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: Bonded By Blood lose singer.   Bonded By Blood lose singer. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 8:50 pm

I'll start a topic in Unsound Mind for you. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Alex Dee Rokket
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Alex Dee Rokket

Number of posts : 1095

PostSubject: Re: Bonded By Blood lose singer.   Bonded By Blood lose singer. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 8:56 pm

Going back on topic, it is a shame that he's gone. I loved the first Bonded By Blood album and Jose's vocals kinda reminded me of Russ Anderson mixed with Steve DeSouza.

I've yet to get their new album.
Back to top Go down
Olafsto
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Olafsto

Number of posts : 2522

PostSubject: Re: Bonded By Blood lose singer.   Bonded By Blood lose singer. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 3:50 am

Hasn`t he been out of the band before to?
Maybe they are the Anthrax of the new wave of Thrash Smile

Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/olafsto
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bonded By Blood lose singer.   Bonded By Blood lose singer. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bonded By Blood lose singer.
Page 1 of 1