Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What is your favorite song off of Judas Priest - Painkiller?

Go down 
+18
stepcousin
kmorg
DeathCult
EvyMetal
TheGooch
Mglaffas81
adrian
ryanmetalman
MetalGuy71
exact33
fingers
MetalRob331
MoonChild
nevermore
Dave the Boss
Troublezone
Required Fields
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Painkiller
What is your favorite song off of Judas Priest - Painkiller? - Page 2 Vote_lcap23%What is your favorite song off of Judas Priest - Painkiller? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 23% [ 8 ]
Hell Patrol
What is your favorite song off of Judas Priest - Painkiller? - Page 2 Vote_lcap3%What is your favorite song off of Judas Priest - Painkiller? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 3% [ 1 ]
All Guns Blazing
What is your favorite song off of Judas Priest - Painkiller? - Page 2 Vote_lcap11%What is your favorite song off of Judas Priest - Painkiller? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 11% [ 4 ]
Leather Rebel
What is your favorite song off of Judas Priest - Painkiller? - Page 2 Vote_lcap6%What is your favorite song off of Judas Priest - Painkiller? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 6% [ 2 ]
Metal Meltdown
What is your favorite song off of Judas Priest - Painkiller? - Page 2 Vote_lcap14%What is your favorite song off of Judas Priest - Painkiller? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 14% [ 5 ]
Night Crawler
What is your favorite song off of Judas Priest - Painkiller? - Page 2 Vote_lcap3%What is your favorite song off of Judas Priest - Painkiller? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 3% [ 1 ]
Between the Hammer and the Anvil
What is your favorite song off of Judas Priest - Painkiller? - Page 2 Vote_lcap11%What is your favorite song off of Judas Priest - Painkiller? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 11% [ 4 ]
A Touch of Evil
What is your favorite song off of Judas Priest - Painkiller? - Page 2 Vote_lcap23%What is your favorite song off of Judas Priest - Painkiller? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 23% [ 8 ]
Battle Hymn/One Shot at Glory
What is your favorite song off of Judas Priest - Painkiller? - Page 2 Vote_lcap6%What is your favorite song off of Judas Priest - Painkiller? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 6% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 35

AuthorMessage
metalinmyveins
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
metalinmyveins

Number of posts : 3325

What is your favorite song off of Judas Priest - Painkiller? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite song off of Judas Priest - Painkiller?   What is your favorite song off of Judas Priest - Painkiller? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 12:55 pm

DeathCult wrote:
GrimBeornTheOld wrote:
SpectreFate wrote:
They all sound the same to me except "Touch of Evil", so I'll go with that one. This is my least favorite Priest album.

Glad I'm not the only one who feels this way. I have always felt it's their most overrated album.My favorite though is Night Crawler.

I feel about the same here, it's good, but it's JUDAS FUCKIN' PRIEST damnit! I know the whole album could've been better, but I still like it for what it is. I think JP's two most overrated records are RAM IT DOWN ( I don't get all the current love for this one particularly) and DEMOLITION, the latter which is just a total mountain of smurf poo IMO.

That's funny that you think that "Ram It Down" is one of the Priest's most overrated records, as I never hear anyone bringing that album up. I would call it underrated, only due to its lack of mention. In fact, the only time I ever hear anyone bring it up in here, is when someone is slamming them for covering "Johnny B. Goode", otherwise, I never see anyone mentioning a thing regarding this record.

Last edited by metalinmyveins on Wed Jan 05, 2011 6:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TheDoctor'sScarf
Metal graduate
Metal graduate

Number of posts : 492

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite song off of Judas Priest - Painkiller?   What is your favorite song off of Judas Priest - Painkiller? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 1:53 pm

Ram It Down may not be the most overrated, but it is certainly the worst (I still have yet to hear Demolition, though, mind you).
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite song off of Judas Priest - Painkiller?   What is your favorite song off of Judas Priest - Painkiller? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 5:34 pm

Night Crawler
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
Motorsud
Metal novice
Metal novice
Motorsud

Number of posts : 76

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite song off of Judas Priest - Painkiller?   What is your favorite song off of Judas Priest - Painkiller? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 3:03 am

All Guns Blazing because lot's of great guitar solo !
Back to top Go down
http://www.metalmessiahradio.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite song off of Judas Priest - Painkiller?   What is your favorite song off of Judas Priest - Painkiller? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2