Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Favorite song off of Judas Priest - Defenders of the Faith

Go down 
+9
the sentinel
thejokeriv
nevermore
Metal Misfit
Fat Freddy
Schbopo
metalinmyveins
SideShowDisaSter
Required Fields
13 posters

Freewheel Burning
Favorite song off of Judas Priest - Defenders of the Faith Vote_lcap11%Favorite song off of Judas Priest - Defenders of the Faith Vote_rcap
 11% [ 2 ]
Jawbreaker
Favorite song off of Judas Priest - Defenders of the Faith Vote_lcap0%Favorite song off of Judas Priest - Defenders of the Faith Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Rock Hard, Ride Free
Favorite song off of Judas Priest - Defenders of the Faith Vote_lcap11%Favorite song off of Judas Priest - Defenders of the Faith Vote_rcap
 11% [ 2 ]
The Sentinel
Favorite song off of Judas Priest - Defenders of the Faith Vote_lcap44%Favorite song off of Judas Priest - Defenders of the Faith Vote_rcap
 44% [ 8 ]
Love Bites
Favorite song off of Judas Priest - Defenders of the Faith Vote_lcap17%Favorite song off of Judas Priest - Defenders of the Faith Vote_rcap
 17% [ 3 ]
Eat Me Alive
Favorite song off of Judas Priest - Defenders of the Faith Vote_lcap0%Favorite song off of Judas Priest - Defenders of the Faith Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Some Heads Are Gonna Roll
Favorite song off of Judas Priest - Defenders of the Faith Vote_lcap6%Favorite song off of Judas Priest - Defenders of the Faith Vote_rcap
 6% [ 1 ]
Night Comes Down
 0% [ 0 ]
Heavy Duty/Defenders of the Faith
 11% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 18

AuthorMessage
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28460

Favorite song off of Judas Priest - Defenders of the Faith Empty
PostSubject: Favorite song off of Judas Priest - Defenders of the Faith   Favorite song off of Judas Priest - Defenders of the Faith Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 7:07 pm

Like I did in the Pleasure to Kill and Mob Rules threads, I merged two tracks as one vote (in this case, Heavy Duty and Defenders of the Faith, as the title track is the outro for Heavy Duty and the album as a whole).

Anyways, my vote goes to The Sentinel. Runners-up are Freewheel Burning, Some Heads Are Gonna Roll, and Rock Hard, Ride Free.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
SideShowDisaSter
Roo Jockey
SideShowDisaSter

Number of posts : 4603

PostSubject: Re: Favorite song off of Judas Priest - Defenders of the Faith   Favorite song off of Judas Priest - Defenders of the Faith Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 8:04 pm

I'd have to go with The Sentinel, but the whole album is quite good.

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
metalinmyveins

Number of posts : 3325

PostSubject: Re: Favorite song off of Judas Priest - Defenders of the Faith   Favorite song off of Judas Priest - Defenders of the Faith Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 8:36 pm

Great Poll! If you had asked me when I was a teenager, I probably would've either said "Love Bites" or "The Sentinel". I don't care for "Love Bites" as much these days, but I still love "The Sentinel". Two songs that I didn't pay as much attention to as a kid were "Jawbreaker" & "Rock Hard Ride Free", which get much more play from me these days. That being said, I would probably go with "Rock Hard Ride Free" over that of "The Sentinel". I love the whole album though. The order would go something like this:

1. Rock Hard Ride Free
2. The Sentinel
3. Jawbreaker
4. Night Comes Down
5. Some Heads Are Gonna Roll
6. Love Bites
7. Freewheel Burning
8. Heavy Duty
9. Defenders of the Faith
10. Eat Me Alive
Back to top Go down
Schbopo
Ate his vegetables
Schbopo

Number of posts : 4958

PostSubject: Re: Favorite song off of Judas Priest - Defenders of the Faith   Favorite song off of Judas Priest - Defenders of the Faith Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 9:27 pm

Freewheel Burning!!!! Favorite song off of Judas Priest - Defenders of the Faith 778825
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37658

PostSubject: Re: Favorite song off of Judas Priest - Defenders of the Faith   Favorite song off of Judas Priest - Defenders of the Faith Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 10:05 pm

"The Sentinel", no contest. The most bad-ass song on a totally bad-ass album.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Metal Misfit
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Metal Misfit

Number of posts : 3282

PostSubject: Re: Favorite song off of Judas Priest - Defenders of the Faith   Favorite song off of Judas Priest - Defenders of the Faith Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 10:14 pm

Love Bites
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 25905

PostSubject: Re: Favorite song off of Judas Priest - Defenders of the Faith   Favorite song off of Judas Priest - Defenders of the Faith Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 11:47 pm

Love Bites with Freewheel Burning a close second.
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: Favorite song off of Judas Priest - Defenders of the Faith   Favorite song off of Judas Priest - Defenders of the Faith Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 8:25 am

That is a tough one!!!! Probably Free Wheel Burning. I always liked this album better than Screamin'. The whole album rules!!! All killer, no filler!!!!
Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

PostSubject: Re: Favorite song off of Judas Priest - Defenders of the Faith   Favorite song off of Judas Priest - Defenders of the Faith Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 9:20 pm

My choice should be obvious. Favorite song off of Judas Priest - Defenders of the Faith Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: Favorite song off of Judas Priest - Defenders of the Faith   Favorite song off of Judas Priest - Defenders of the Faith Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 10:47 pm

the sentinel wrote:
My choice should be obvious. Favorite song off of Judas Priest - Defenders of the Faith Icon_biggrin

Uhhh.... eat me alive?
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: Favorite song off of Judas Priest - Defenders of the Faith   Favorite song off of Judas Priest - Defenders of the Faith Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 1:06 am

i've always been keen on Heavy Duty/Defenders Of The Faith. it's a great closer. epic without being pompous.

PostSubject: Re: Favorite song off of Judas Priest - Defenders of the Faith   Favorite song off of Judas Priest - Defenders of the Faith Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 2:26 am

The Sentinel
Back to top Go down
Dave the Boss
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Dave the Boss

Number of posts : 2690

PostSubject: Re: Favorite song off of Judas Priest - Defenders of the Faith   Favorite song off of Judas Priest - Defenders of the Faith Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 8:53 am

Rock Hard, Ride Free or The Sentinel. Both of 'em are classics.
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
Master Of The Crotch Grab
DeathCult

Number of posts : 6841

PostSubject: Re: Favorite song off of Judas Priest - Defenders of the Faith   Favorite song off of Judas Priest - Defenders of the Faith Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 10:37 am

Freewheel Burning, one of my favorite Priest songs.
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com

PostSubject: Re: Favorite song off of Judas Priest - Defenders of the Faith   Favorite song off of Judas Priest - Defenders of the Faith Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 1:29 pm

Love Bites. Excellent album.
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: Favorite song off of Judas Priest - Defenders of the Faith   Favorite song off of Judas Priest - Defenders of the Faith Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 7:32 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
"The Sentinel", no contest. The most bad-ass song on a totally bad-ass album.

I concurr.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite song off of Judas Priest - Defenders of the Faith   Favorite song off of Judas Priest - Defenders of the Faith Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1