Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What is your favorite song off of Judas Priest - Painkiller?

Go down 
+18
stepcousin
kmorg
DeathCult
EvyMetal
TheGooch
Mglaffas81
adrian
ryanmetalman
MetalGuy71
exact33
fingers
MetalRob331
MoonChild
nevermore
Dave the Boss
Troublezone
Required Fields
22 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Painkiller
What is your favorite song off of Judas Priest - Painkiller? Vote_lcap23%What is your favorite song off of Judas Priest - Painkiller? Vote_rcap
 23% [ 8 ]
Hell Patrol
What is your favorite song off of Judas Priest - Painkiller? Vote_lcap3%What is your favorite song off of Judas Priest - Painkiller? Vote_rcap
 3% [ 1 ]
All Guns Blazing
What is your favorite song off of Judas Priest - Painkiller? Vote_lcap11%What is your favorite song off of Judas Priest - Painkiller? Vote_rcap
 11% [ 4 ]
Leather Rebel
What is your favorite song off of Judas Priest - Painkiller? Vote_lcap6%What is your favorite song off of Judas Priest - Painkiller? Vote_rcap
 6% [ 2 ]
Metal Meltdown
What is your favorite song off of Judas Priest - Painkiller? Vote_lcap14%What is your favorite song off of Judas Priest - Painkiller? Vote_rcap
 14% [ 5 ]
Night Crawler
What is your favorite song off of Judas Priest - Painkiller? Vote_lcap3%What is your favorite song off of Judas Priest - Painkiller? Vote_rcap
 3% [ 1 ]
Between the Hammer and the Anvil
What is your favorite song off of Judas Priest - Painkiller? Vote_lcap11%What is your favorite song off of Judas Priest - Painkiller? Vote_rcap
 11% [ 4 ]
A Touch of Evil
What is your favorite song off of Judas Priest - Painkiller? Vote_lcap23%What is your favorite song off of Judas Priest - Painkiller? Vote_rcap
 23% [ 8 ]
Battle Hymn/One Shot at Glory
What is your favorite song off of Judas Priest - Painkiller? Vote_lcap6%What is your favorite song off of Judas Priest - Painkiller? Vote_rcap
 6% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 35

AuthorMessage
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28438

What is your favorite song off of Judas Priest - Painkiller? Empty
PostSubject: What is your favorite song off of Judas Priest - Painkiller?   What is your favorite song off of Judas Priest - Painkiller? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 10:45 pm

The title track has my vote! What is your favorite song off of Judas Priest - Painkiller? 604261

Honorable mentions go to Leather Rebel, Night Crawler, and One Shot at Glory.

NOTE: Since Battle Hymn is just an intro for One Shot at Glory, I merged them as one vote.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17069

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite song off of Judas Priest - Painkiller?   What is your favorite song off of Judas Priest - Painkiller? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 11:37 pm

Night Crawler
Back to top Go down
Dave the Boss
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Dave the Boss

Number of posts : 2690

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite song off of Judas Priest - Painkiller?   What is your favorite song off of Judas Priest - Painkiller? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 6:52 am

Leather Rebel. But the whole album is killer.
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39570

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite song off of Judas Priest - Painkiller?   What is your favorite song off of Judas Priest - Painkiller? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 8:18 am

I'll go with the title track.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite song off of Judas Priest - Painkiller?   What is your favorite song off of Judas Priest - Painkiller? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 12:03 pm

One Shot At Glory. They end with an incredible song.
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 25863

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite song off of Judas Priest - Painkiller?   What is your favorite song off of Judas Priest - Painkiller? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 12:50 pm

I voted Touch Of Evil. But to be honest I think every song on Painkiller is good.
Back to top Go down
MoonChild
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 15680

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite song off of Judas Priest - Painkiller?   What is your favorite song off of Judas Priest - Painkiller? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 1:04 pm

A brilliant album hard to choose between the songs, but for me it is Metal Meltdown.
Back to top Go down
MetalRob331
Dinky Do
MetalRob331

Number of posts : 4830

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite song off of Judas Priest - Painkiller?   What is your favorite song off of Judas Priest - Painkiller? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 6:21 pm

METAL MELTDOWN!!!!
Back to top Go down
MoonChild
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 15680

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite song off of Judas Priest - Painkiller?   What is your favorite song off of Judas Priest - Painkiller? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 10:21 pm

headbanger
Back to top Go down
fingers
Metal master
Metal master
fingers

Number of posts : 815

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite song off of Judas Priest - Painkiller?   What is your favorite song off of Judas Priest - Painkiller? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 11:09 pm

Required Fields wrote:
The title track has my vote! What is your favorite song off of Judas Priest - Painkiller? 604261

NOTE: Since Battle Hymn is just an intro for One Shot at Glory, I merged them as one vote.

surprised you forgot Living bad dreams thats my favourite
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23207

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite song off of Judas Priest - Painkiller?   What is your favorite song off of Judas Priest - Painkiller? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 8:07 am

the whole album is great but I voted for Leather Rebel.

MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite song off of Judas Priest - Painkiller?   What is your favorite song off of Judas Priest - Painkiller? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 10:17 am

Coulda went with the title track, but chose 'Touch of Evil' instead. I love the groove of that tune and Rob's vocals are chilling.

Metal graduate
Metal graduate
ryanmetalman

Number of posts : 274

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite song off of Judas Priest - Painkiller?   What is your favorite song off of Judas Priest - Painkiller? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 2:32 am

Touch of Evil
Back to top Go down
adrian
Metal master
Metal master
adrian

Number of posts : 994

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite song off of Judas Priest - Painkiller?   What is your favorite song off of Judas Priest - Painkiller? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 2:13 am

Nearly impossible to choose. But I went with Touch of Evil just because it's so unique compared to the rest.

Leather Rebel is another favorite but it's just a bit too similar to Hard As Iron in my opinion. It's almost like they said, "Hey this guy Scott Travis actually knows how to use two bass drums, maybe we should redo Hard As Iron without a drum machine" Laughing
Back to top Go down
Mglaffas81
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Mglaffas81

Number of posts : 2255

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite song off of Judas Priest - Painkiller?   What is your favorite song off of Judas Priest - Painkiller? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 11:35 am

Painkiller

- It's the most brutal song the Priest has EVER written headbanger

But the whole album is killer, not one bad track to be found. One of the best metal albums ever recorded
Back to top Go down
TheGooch
nOOb master
TheGooch

Number of posts : 4429

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite song off of Judas Priest - Painkiller?   What is your favorite song off of Judas Priest - Painkiller? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 5:08 pm

this....is....the....PAINKILER!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
EvyMetal
Baron Von 40oz.
EvyMetal

Number of posts : 4386

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite song off of Judas Priest - Painkiller?   What is your favorite song off of Judas Priest - Painkiller? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 8:13 pm

ALL. GUNS. ALL GUNS BLAZING.
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
Master Of The Crotch Grab
DeathCult

Number of posts : 6841

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite song off of Judas Priest - Painkiller?   What is your favorite song off of Judas Priest - Painkiller? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 11:38 pm

fingers wrote:
Required Fields wrote:

surprised you forgot Living bad dreams thats my favourite

That's a bonus track, it wasn't on the original album.
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite song off of Judas Priest - Painkiller?   What is your favorite song off of Judas Priest - Painkiller? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 11:39 pm

They all sound the same to me except "Touch of Evil", so I'll go with that one. This is my least favorite Priest album.
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
DeathCult

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite song off of Judas Priest - Painkiller?   What is your favorite song off of Judas Priest - Painkiller? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 11:40 pm

I went with "Hell Patrol", always really liked that song. There's quite a few tracks I like off this one though: All Guns Blazing, Painkiller, One Shot At Glory, Between The Hammer and the Anvil, A Touch Of Evil
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite song off of Judas Priest - Painkiller?   What is your favorite song off of Judas Priest - Painkiller? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 4:46 am

The title track is awesome, but Touch of Evil has a special place in my heart. Probably the first JP tune I really, really dug!

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
stepcousin

Number of posts : 1268

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite song off of Judas Priest - Painkiller?   What is your favorite song off of Judas Priest - Painkiller? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 10:54 am

MetalRob331 wrote:
METAL MELTDOWN!!!!

yes.
Back to top Go down
TheDoctor'sScarf
Metal graduate
Metal graduate

Number of posts : 492

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite song off of Judas Priest - Painkiller?   What is your favorite song off of Judas Priest - Painkiller? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 12:00 am

SpectreFate wrote:
They all sound the same to me except "Touch of Evil", so I'll go with that one. This is my least favorite Priest album.

Glad I'm not the only one who feels this way. I have always felt it's their most overrated album.

My favorite though is Night Crawler.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17069

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite song off of Judas Priest - Painkiller?   What is your favorite song off of Judas Priest - Painkiller? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 12:28 pm

I've been into "Between the Hammer and the Anvil" a lot lately.
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
DeathCult

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite song off of Judas Priest - Painkiller?   What is your favorite song off of Judas Priest - Painkiller? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 4:47 pm

GrimBeornTheOld wrote:
SpectreFate wrote:

Glad I'm not the only one who feels this way. I have always felt it's their most overrated album.My favorite though is Night Crawler.

I feel about the same here, it's good, but it's JUDAS FUCKIN' PRIEST damnit! I know the whole album could've been better, but I still like it for what it is. I think JP's two most overrated records are RAM IT DOWN ( I don't get all the current love for this one particularly) and DEMOLITION, the latter which is just a total mountain of smurf poo IMO.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite song off of Judas Priest - Painkiller?   What is your favorite song off of Judas Priest - Painkiller? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next