Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Grave Digger

Go down 
+7
JBall_Z
exact33
Gilbert
powermacho
Ultimate.Nightmare
A Handful of Wayne
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
powermacho
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
powermacho

Number of posts : 1773

New Grave Digger - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Grave Digger   New Grave Digger - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 7:49 pm

I hope I get mine soon , How is the limited version?is it digipack?
Back to top Go down
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

Number of posts : 7685

PostSubject: Re: New Grave Digger   New Grave Digger - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 8:53 pm

Yea its a digi. Its cool for a digi I guess nothing special

PostSubject: Re: New Grave Digger   New Grave Digger - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 10:17 pm

Going to be a top 5 I think, great stuff.
Back to top Go down
powermacho
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
powermacho

PostSubject: Re: New Grave Digger   New Grave Digger - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 11:36 pm

Phoenix Reign Drummer wrote:
Yea its a digi. Its cool for a digi I guess nothing special
I love digipacks, this is a plus for me. I hope to get it in any day then. By the way, very funny profile avatar WAYNE
Back to top Go down
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

PostSubject: Re: New Grave Digger   New Grave Digger - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 11:50 pm

I like/hate digi packs. unless it has some kind of cool packaging then I don't really care for them. They usually just get ruined, but lately I've been putting plastic sleeves over them. Glad you like the Avatar but I think its a little big.

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
powermacho

PostSubject: Re: New Grave Digger   New Grave Digger - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 12:04 am

I like/hate digi packs. unless it has some kind of cool packaging then I don't really care for them. They usually just get ruined, but lately I've been putting plastic sleeves over them. Glad you like the Avatar but I think its a little big.
Yeah I put the plastic sleeves that I get when I buy used cd's, but I don't like that, since I am lazzy I don't want to do some extra work on taking the cd's out of the plastic sleeves. But most of the times, they are either re-mastered, and or/ have extra pictures, lyrics, and bonus tracks or extra dvd
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23207

PostSubject: Re: New Grave Digger   New Grave Digger - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 8:23 am

powermacho wrote:
Yeah I put the plastic sleeves that I get when I buy used cd's, but I don't like that, since I am lazzy I don't want to do some extra work on taking the cd's out of the plastic sleeves. But most of the times, they are either re-mastered, and or/ have extra pictures, lyrics, and bonus tracks or extra dvd

I put mine in plastic sleeves as well. I dont really like digis all that much and buy jewelcases where i can... Looking forward to this cd a lot!!!

exact33
The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: New Grave Digger   New Grave Digger - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 8:08 am

TheNazgul wrote:
Going to be a top 5 I think, great stuff.

after two ok albums, GD really nailed it this time. I am really enjoying this cd.

A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

PostSubject: Re: New Grave Digger   New Grave Digger - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 1:11 pm

The new album is pretty good but I think I miss Manny.

PostSubject: Re: New Grave Digger   New Grave Digger - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 11:24 pm

What is it with him? Can't seem to stick somewhere but has undeniable talent.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9889

PostSubject: Re: New Grave Digger   New Grave Digger - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 1:00 am

Any interesting speed metal tracks? This is what i like the most from Grave Digger?
Back to top Go down
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

PostSubject: Re: New Grave Digger   New Grave Digger - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 1:10 pm

TheNazgul wrote:
What is it with him? Can't seem to stick somewhere but has undeniable talent.

Well I didn't think he wanted to leave Grave Digger. I can't remember exactly what went down but Chris let him go from the band because I think Manny was starting another band or something.

Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: New Grave Digger   New Grave Digger - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 8:02 pm

I thought of my recent additions (Grave Digger, Firewind, and Kiske/Sommerville), Kiske/Sommerville would have cracked my top 10. However, I didn't enjoy it as much as I thought it would but the new Grave Digger did. I'm only familiar with the later work of Grave Digger (Last Supper and beyond-not including a double live album which contains earlier songs) but this is the most melodic album I've heard from them (might have something to do with Domain's Axel Ritt) and it is a great showing from these metal vetrans.

Last edited by DallasBlack on Thu Nov 04, 2010 8:10 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot to mention the Domain reference)
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
exact33
The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: New Grave Digger   New Grave Digger - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 8:05 pm

DallasBlack wrote:
I thought of my recent additions (Grave Digger, Firewind, and Kiske/Sommerville), Kiske/Sommerville would have cracked my top 10. However, I didn't enjoy it as much as I thought it would but the new Grave Digger did. I'm only familiar with the later work of Grave Digger (Last Supper and beyond-not including a double live album which contains earlier songs) but this is the most melodic album I've heard from them and it is a great showing from these metal vetrans.

you would enjoy Rheingold, also a melodic release from GD (well as melodic as GD goes anyway). I really like all their stuff and am still enjoying this one.

PostSubject: Re: New Grave Digger   New Grave Digger - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 11:47 pm

Rheingold is amazing, it grabs me and makes me stop and listen.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: New Grave Digger   New Grave Digger - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 1:56 am

Frankly, being on a tight budget right now, i'm hesitating between ordering it and Forbidden's Omega Wave.
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: New Grave Digger   New Grave Digger - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 12:31 pm

Grave Digger!!

A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

PostSubject: Re: New Grave Digger   New Grave Digger - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 12:44 pm

Yea Id say go with Digger

The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: New Grave Digger   New Grave Digger - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 12:57 pm

the more i listen to the new GD the more I have to say they have really found something again. This one blows away Ballad...

DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: New Grave Digger   New Grave Digger - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 9:33 pm

exact33 wrote:

the more i listen to the new GD the more I have to say they have really found something again. This one blows away Ballad...

For my money it even blows away Liberty Or Death.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb

PostSubject: Re: New Grave Digger   New Grave Digger - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 10:42 pm

Hmmmm, jury's still out on that for me but it is very good.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: New Grave Digger   New Grave Digger - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 1:41 am

Digger it is, then headbanger
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: New Grave Digger   New Grave Digger - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 9:01 am

DallasBlack wrote:
exact33 wrote:

For my money it even blows away Liberty Or Death.

very true. The more I listen - the more I enjoy...

A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

PostSubject: Re: New Grave Digger   New Grave Digger - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 3:28 pm

The new album is on amazon.de autographed if anyone is interested. This doesnt come up often so i'm grabbing one

http://www.amazon.de/Clash-Gods-signiert-exklusiv-Amazon/dp/B008FLC0CM/ref=ntt_mus_ep_dpi_14

The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: New Grave Digger   New Grave Digger - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 7:05 pm

nice!! the new cd and mcd will be mine!

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Grave Digger   New Grave Digger - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Grave Digger
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2