Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Gary Coleman dies in Hospital

Go down 
+11
exact33
the sentinel
Schbopo
Leatherface
DallasBlack
Fat Freddy
Required Fields
spiritoradio
thejokeriv
MetalGuy71
Addy
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17069

Gary Coleman dies in Hospital - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gary Coleman dies in Hospital   Gary Coleman dies in Hospital - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 4:24 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:

Most disturbing... "Very Special Episode" ... EVER.

Willis sure knew all the warning signs like an expert. Gary Coleman dies in Hospital - Page 2 Icon_lol
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: Gary Coleman dies in Hospital   Gary Coleman dies in Hospital - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 4:33 pm

Troublezone wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:

Most disturbing... "Very Special Episode" ... EVER.

Willis sure knew all the warning signs like an expert. Gary Coleman dies in Hospital - Page 2 Icon_lol

I always knew there was something creepy about the Maytag man!!!!

Gary Coleman dies in Hospital - Page 2 38020210
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37656

PostSubject: Re: Gary Coleman dies in Hospital   Gary Coleman dies in Hospital - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 4:50 pm

thejokeriv wrote:

I always knew there was something creepy about the Maytag man!!!!

Gary Coleman dies in Hospital - Page 2 38020210

And yet he seemed like such a nice guy on "WKRP In Cincinnati" ....

Phoenix Reign Drummer wrote:
Yea you would think he would have been a little more upset about it, but maybe he had some problems of his own. Just look how he rubbed dudleys shoulders to make him feel "ok". I think that show had some double meanings.

Laughing very hard Not only was that episode useful in teaching kids how to spot child predators, it also taught wanna-be predators all the proper procedures....

Seriously though, I remember seeing that episode when I was a kid and it was just so wrong on so many levels. One minute they're waving Dudley and Arnold in front of ole Mr. Horton at the bike shop like pieces of bait, then they're spouting off clever one liners so the laugh track would go crazy. The combination just creeped me the hell out.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

Number of posts : 7685

PostSubject: Re: Gary Coleman dies in Hospital   Gary Coleman dies in Hospital - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 5:36 pm

hahaha yea it was kind of wierd how they were trying to make lite out of a bad situation. I remember that episode too. I remember all those shows I would watch that non stop. I also remember that I never looked at a MAYTAG repair man the same again. You just can't trust any body.

Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17069

PostSubject: Re: Gary Coleman dies in Hospital   Gary Coleman dies in Hospital - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 5:52 pm

MAY-TAG your ass. Gary Coleman dies in Hospital - Page 2 201269
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

PostSubject: Re: Gary Coleman dies in Hospital   Gary Coleman dies in Hospital - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 7:35 pm

Phoenix Reign Drummer wrote:
hahaha yea it was kind of wierd how they were trying to make lite out of a bad situation. I remember that episode too. I remember all those shows I would watch that non stop. I also remember that I never looked at a MAYTAG repair man the same again. You just can't trust any body.

Well, since the may tag man supposedly doesn;t have many repairs to do, we know who he spends his time
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Gary Coleman dies in Hospital   Gary Coleman dies in Hospital - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 11:04 am

How did the manager of a respectable, well-liked radio station in Cincinnati with wacky employees wind up with a bicycle repair shop? Crazy, ain't it?

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Gary Coleman dies in Hospital   Gary Coleman dies in Hospital - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 11:22 am

****WARNING: EXTREMELY TASTELESS JOKE FOLLOWS*****

The media has released the first photo of Gary Coleman's casket:

Gary Coleman dies in Hospital - Page 2 41454SV5YJL__AA400_

It comes equipped with wheels and even has his name on the side.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Gary Coleman dies in Hospital   Gary Coleman dies in Hospital - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 11:23 am

MetalGuy71 wrote:
How did the manager of a respectable, well-liked radio station in Cincinnati with wacky employees wind up with a bicycle repair shop? Crazy, ain't it?

I bet it had something to do with that Thanksgiving stunt when WKRP dropped turkeys out of a helicopter. He honestly didn't know that turkeys couldn't fly. I don't think he ever recovered.

Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Gary Coleman dies in Hospital   Gary Coleman dies in Hospital - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 11:28 am

Fat Freddy wrote:
MetalGuy71 wrote:

I bet it had something to do with that Thanksgiving stunt when WKRP dropped turkeys out of a helicopter. He honestly didn't know that turkeys couldn't fly. I don't think he ever recovered.

That has got to be one of my favorite sitcom episodes of all-time. Hearing Les Nessman's live reporting of the event is hysterical!! "Oh the humanity!!"

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

PostSubject: Re: Gary Coleman dies in Hospital   Gary Coleman dies in Hospital - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 12:44 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
MetalGuy71 wrote:

Or maybe because he enjoyed himself at a Who concert where people died..... and killed GA in the US for years.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gary Coleman dies in Hospital   Gary Coleman dies in Hospital - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gary Coleman dies in Hospital
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2