Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Favorite movie trailers?

Go down 
+7
tohostudios
MetalGuy71
ryanmetalman
chewie
kmorg
sheets
exact33
11 posters
AuthorMessage
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23207

Favorite movie trailers? Empty
PostSubject: Favorite movie trailers?   Favorite movie trailers? Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 1:10 pm

What are some of your favorite movie trailers? One of my favorite trailers is the Kenobi Star Wars III trailer:

sheets
Metal master
Metal master
sheets

Number of posts : 638

PostSubject: Re: Favorite movie trailers?   Favorite movie trailers? Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 1:42 pm

"13 inches with an attitude!"
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: Favorite movie trailers?   Favorite movie trailers? Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 3:49 am

Favorite movie trailers? 3764786363_ffa92228fd_o

Laughing

The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23207

PostSubject: Re: Favorite movie trailers?   Favorite movie trailers? Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 8:05 am

everyone thinks they are a comedian!!!

chewie
Metal is Forever
chewie

Number of posts : 5014

PostSubject: Re: Favorite movie trailers?   Favorite movie trailers? Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 11:29 am

Back to top Go down
ryanmetalman
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
ryanmetalman

Number of posts : 274

PostSubject: Re: Favorite movie trailers?   Favorite movie trailers? Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 11:35 am

What a great sign of the times. Billy Crystal and Gregory Hines as a coupla cops!! The 80's were a wonderful time. Favorite movie trailers? 201269

I can't think of too many trailers that I really loved. How's about movie trailers that were BETTER than the actual movie they promoted? That Star Wars one up there comes to mind. Favorite movie trailers? Icon_wink

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: Favorite movie trailers?   Favorite movie trailers? Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 11:55 am

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: Favorite movie trailers?   Favorite movie trailers? Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 12:02 pm

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: Favorite movie trailers?   Favorite movie trailers? Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 12:25 pm

exact33 wrote:
everyone thinks they are a comedian!!!

Nope.... just me! Very Happy
lol!

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
jstate

Number of posts : 3361

PostSubject: Re: Favorite movie trailers?   Favorite movie trailers? Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 9:57 am

I saw this at the beginning of Weird Science when I was thirteen. I don't think I could've been any more excited for a movie. It took me almost a decade to find out it was Grave 45 who sang the song in it.

Always like these too

Back to top Go down
Sutekh
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Sutekh

Number of posts : 1466

PostSubject: Re: Favorite movie trailers?   Favorite movie trailers? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 12:01 am

Back to top Go down
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

PostSubject: Re: Favorite movie trailers?   Favorite movie trailers? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 12:32 am

Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37639

PostSubject: Re: Favorite movie trailers?   Favorite movie trailers? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 8:30 am

Stender wrote:

"Suburbia" just got re-released on DVD (part of the "Roger Corman Classics" library from Shout Factory) if you don't have it already, Stenda.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite movie trailers?   Favorite movie trailers? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Favorite movie trailers?
Page 1 of 1