Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

arranging your cds

Go down 
+34
adrian
troublemagnet
Starman
Shawn Of Fire
metallicleora
Sutekh
Grimmo
A Handful of Wayne
nevermore
Wargod
Required Fields
snooloui
powermacho
XYZ
Metal Misfit
jstate
Lari
Schbopo
Stender
exact33
TheDoctor'sScarf
chewie
scottmitchell74
Orion Crystal Ice
MetalGuy71
Leatherface
manny
ultmetal
Thrasher73
Fat Freddy
tohostudios
Addy
Metallic Blaze
38 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Wargod
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wargod

Number of posts : 4272

arranging your cds - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: arranging your cds   arranging your cds - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 5:30 pm

A simple fix but make them like I do cheap and easy to do! I'll make the rack for you with instructions on assembly all you have to do is put it together and stain and finish it.

I can make them different sizes.

Wargod51
Back to top Go down
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

Number of posts : 7685

PostSubject: Re: arranging your cds   arranging your cds - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 8:09 pm

Right now all my cds are in boxes Sad since I'm moving but as soon as I'm done cleaning up the new place I plan on getting some new shelves. Wargod maybe you could make me some shelves but how much would you actually charge? I found a shelf on amazon that would work but I need atleast 2 of them. They hold about 2,200 cds. It costs $380. I would have grabbed them but Its a little bit more than I can spend right now for 1 and since I need more than one thats really out of the question. I haven't counted everything but I'm going to guess I have anywhere from 3,000 to 4,000 cds.

Heres what it looks like
http://www.amazon.com/Spartak-Bookcase-Media-Tower-2413OAK/dp/B000QE9FSI/ref=sr_1_60?s=home-garden&ie=UTF8&qid=1289783339&sr=1-60

What can you do close to that and how much? I need atleast 2 of those.

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wargod

PostSubject: Re: arranging your cds   arranging your cds - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 7:55 pm

I responed to your email.

Wargod51
Back to top Go down
Metal Misfit
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Metal Misfit

Number of posts : 3282

PostSubject: Re: arranging your cds   arranging your cds - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 11:52 pm

You guys should get a kick of out of this one -- other than what I've bought in the last 2 1/2 years or so, I no longer own any of my jewel cases. Not even front/back sleeves. All I have are the actual CDs in binders.

My fiancée and I broke up and all my cases were at her parents' house and I didn't want to go back and get'em. Razz
Back to top Go down
EvyMetal
Baron Von 40oz.
EvyMetal

Number of posts : 4386

PostSubject: Re: arranging your cds   arranging your cds - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 4:30 am

Metal Misfit wrote:
You guys should get a kick of out of this one -- other than what I've bought in the last 2 1/2 years or so, I no longer own any of my jewel cases. Not even front/back sleeves. All I have are the actual CDs in binders.

My fiancée and I broke up and all my cases were at her parents' house and I didn't want to go back and get'em. Razz

Eff that! I woulda stomped through there, taken my jewel cases, and maybe stopped for a snack on the way out.
Back to top Go down
Metal Misfit
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Metal Misfit

Number of posts : 3282

PostSubject: Re: arranging your cds   arranging your cds - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 10:09 am

She had pushed for years for me to throw them out anyway. I kinda miss that I don't have the booklets and inserts but I really don't miss the cases. They were taking up way too much space... that's why they were in her parents' basement!
Back to top Go down
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

Number of posts : 7685

PostSubject: Re: arranging your cds   arranging your cds - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 2:06 pm

yea I would have went to get them. I also nevr would have taken them out of their case

The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23207

PostSubject: Re: arranging your cds   arranging your cds - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 3:49 pm

I think it might be easier storing cds if I just dumped them on out on the floor and picked what i wanted to listen to from the pile....

martinsane
Metal master
Metal master
martinsane

Number of posts : 924

PostSubject: Re: arranging your cds   arranging your cds - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 5:40 pm

exact33 wrote:
I think it might be easier storing cds if I just dumped them on out on the floor and picked what i wanted to listen to from the pile....

Llike a ball pit, but with cd's instead of balls... Smile
Back to top Go down
EvyMetal
Baron Von 40oz.
EvyMetal

Number of posts : 4386

PostSubject: Re: arranging your cds   arranging your cds - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 6:27 pm

martinsane wrote:
exact33 wrote:

Llike a ball pit, but with cd's instead of balls... Smile

Sometimes I randomly shuffle stuff on my ipod, and the first five songs that come up, I'm listening to those albums today. However, my amount of music has surpassed the storage capacity on both my ipod and computer, so it's out of the question now!
Back to top Go down
Wargod
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wargod

PostSubject: Re: arranging your cds   arranging your cds - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 7:19 pm

I just don't understand why one would get rid of the case, front, & backs. That's what makes the importance or at least 1/2 of the value. Then just download the music then.
I'd make space for my cds.

Wargod51
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: arranging your cds   arranging your cds - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

arranging your cds
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: