Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What would happen if Dave Mustaine...........

Go down 
+11
Schbopo
Smindas
akeldama
Gilbert
mc666
Addy
MetalRob331
Temple of Blood
manny
Fat Freddy
fingers
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
fingers
Metal master
Metal master
fingers

Number of posts : 815

What would happen if Dave Mustaine........... Empty
PostSubject: What would happen if Dave Mustaine...........   What would happen if Dave Mustaine........... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 9:41 am

stayed in MetallicA?.... I know this is a commonly asked question and please no arguing whether MetallicA or Megadeth are better they both RULE. I just want to know what would happen thats all.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37644

PostSubject: Re: What would happen if Dave Mustaine...........   What would happen if Dave Mustaine........... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 9:42 am

If Dave Mustaine had stayed in Metallica, there would be no more Metallica. They would've all killed each other in a backstage brawl in 1984.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: What would happen if Dave Mustaine...........   What would happen if Dave Mustaine........... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 9:56 am

By 2010 Metallica would have gone thru 6000 line up change just like Megadeth have
Back to top Go down
Temple of Blood
Metal is Forever
Temple of Blood

Number of posts : 5704

PostSubject: Re: What would happen if Dave Mustaine...........   What would happen if Dave Mustaine........... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 12:16 pm

They would've fought so much that eventually they would have to part ways.

Too many chiefs, not enough Indians.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What would happen if Dave Mustaine...........   What would happen if Dave Mustaine........... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 12:20 pm

We would've missed out on a lot of killer albums by Megadeth.
Back to top Go down
MetalRob331
Dinky Do
MetalRob331

Number of posts : 4830

PostSubject: Re: What would happen if Dave Mustaine...........   What would happen if Dave Mustaine........... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 12:20 pm

We wouldnt of had some of the greatest metal albums to date. Im glad Dave didnt stay in Metallica.
Back to top Go down
Addy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Addy

Number of posts : 4214

PostSubject: Re: What would happen if Dave Mustaine...........   What would happen if Dave Mustaine........... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 1:03 pm

TheNazgul wrote:
We would've missed out on a lot of killer albums by Megadeth.

I couldnt agree with this statement more

Quote :
Im glad Dave didnt stay in Metallica.

Me too

I think asking a question like this is like asking what if Cliff Burton didnt die? Or what if Hetfield didnt come back to Metallica? In all seriousness I think Dave's songwriting would not have shone like it has with Megadeth, as its my understanding that it was Lars and James who wrote the majority of the material And Kirk would be out of a job too What would happen if Dave Mustaine........... Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
http://rockconnection.rocksolyd.com
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: What would happen if Dave Mustaine...........   What would happen if Dave Mustaine........... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 1:26 pm

why even bother contemplating such things?

Addy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Addy

PostSubject: Re: What would happen if Dave Mustaine...........   What would happen if Dave Mustaine........... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 1:32 pm

to create discussion why else?
Back to top Go down
Temple of Blood
Metal is Forever
Temple of Blood

PostSubject: Re: What would happen if Dave Mustaine...........   What would happen if Dave Mustaine........... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 1:48 pm

Why bother posting to suggest others not to bother?
Back to top Go down
Addy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Addy

PostSubject: Re: What would happen if Dave Mustaine...........   What would happen if Dave Mustaine........... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 1:51 pm

Why ask Why?
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9883

PostSubject: Re: What would happen if Dave Mustaine...........   What would happen if Dave Mustaine........... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 2:19 pm

We wouldn't have had RUST IN PEACE.

But i guess Metallica would have been much much better than what they are today.
Back to top Go down
akeldama
Metal is Forever
akeldama

Number of posts : 7831

PostSubject: Re: What would happen if Dave Mustaine...........   What would happen if Dave Mustaine........... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 2:24 pm

There would be no Megadeth, what good would that be? Dave is better without them.

Actually they're better without each other but I would've liked at least an album with Dave in the band.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9883

PostSubject: Re: What would happen if Dave Mustaine...........   What would happen if Dave Mustaine........... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 2:27 pm

Not trying to discuss the who's better issue, but i believe that Megadeth are more successful musically.
Back to top Go down
MetalRob331
Dinky Do
MetalRob331

Number of posts : 4830

PostSubject: Re: What would happen if Dave Mustaine...........   What would happen if Dave Mustaine........... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 2:50 pm

Im glad Dave got the boot, I love James rhythms and songwriting skills. Dave might be the more technical player but that doesnt fit Metallicas style IMO. If he was to stay there is no way Metallica writes the masterpieces they did...
Back to top Go down
Smindas
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Smindas

Number of posts : 2546

PostSubject: Re: What would happen if Dave Mustaine...........   What would happen if Dave Mustaine........... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 4:18 pm

We wouldn't have Rust In Peace and the world would be a much worse place for it.

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Addy

PostSubject: Re: What would happen if Dave Mustaine...........   What would happen if Dave Mustaine........... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 4:32 pm

Smindas wrote:
We wouldn't have Rust In Peace and the world would be a much worse place for it.

agreed

Plus we wouldnt have that Duck Dodgers episode with Mustaine in it either and then that would be super duper bad heh
Back to top Go down
Schbopo
Ate his vegetables
Schbopo

Number of posts : 4958

PostSubject: Re: What would happen if Dave Mustaine...........   What would happen if Dave Mustaine........... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 5:41 pm

Metallica would be remembered as "some thrash band" and Exodus and co. would be where they are today.
Back to top Go down
Temple of Blood
Metal is Forever
Temple of Blood

PostSubject: Re: What would happen if Dave Mustaine...........   What would happen if Dave Mustaine........... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 6:29 pm

Schbopo wrote:
Metallica would be remembered as "some thrash band"

That's if Mustaine had never even been born ...
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Number of posts : 12815

PostSubject: Re: What would happen if Dave Mustaine...........   What would happen if Dave Mustaine........... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 7:11 pm

mc666 wrote:
Because it's fingers.

And they're covered in poopoo.
Back to top Go down
Lurideath
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Lurideath

Number of posts : 3892

PostSubject: Re: What would happen if Dave Mustaine...........   What would happen if Dave Mustaine........... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 12:15 am

you can only speculate. I'm not a fan of these questions because it's quite goofy. Its like asking what would happen if Ozzy never got booted from Black Sabbath, or if Paul DiAnno never left Maiden, etc...
Back to top Go down
TrogDawn
Janitor of the Void
TrogDawn

Number of posts : 3361

PostSubject: Re: What would happen if Dave Mustaine...........   What would happen if Dave Mustaine........... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 1:53 am

...or what if Underdog never took his Underdog Energy Vitamin Pill?!? What would happen if Dave Mustaine........... Icon_eek

What would happen if Dave Mustaine........... Underdog
Back to top Go down
https://bandcamp.com/stonegrooverecords/following
fingers
Metal master
Metal master
fingers

Number of posts : 815

PostSubject: Re: What would happen if Dave Mustaine...........   What would happen if Dave Mustaine........... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 4:14 am

Eyesore wrote:
mc666 wrote:
Because it's fingers.

And they're covered in poopoo.

Laughing very hard Laughing very hard Laughing very hard whatever lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Addy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Addy

PostSubject: Re: What would happen if Dave Mustaine...........   What would happen if Dave Mustaine........... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 8:10 am

TrogDawn wrote:
...or what if Underdog never took his Underdog Energy Vitamin Pill?!? What would happen if Dave Mustaine........... Icon_eek

What would happen if Dave Mustaine........... Underdog

That would be the final sign of the apocalypse wouldnt it?
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37644

PostSubject: Re: What would happen if Dave Mustaine...........   What would happen if Dave Mustaine........... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 8:22 am

What would happen if... C-A-T really spelled "dog?"

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What would happen if Dave Mustaine...........   What would happen if Dave Mustaine........... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What would happen if Dave Mustaine...........
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next