Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Alice Cooper's new album: The Night Shift

Go down 
+13
kmorg
exact33
iamrockerfun
MetalGuy71
Schbopo
akeldama
nevermore
Metallic Blaze
Shiney
Eyesore
Ben Grimm
manny
Metal Misfit
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

Number of posts : 6497

Alice Cooper's new album: The Night Shift - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alice Cooper's new album: The Night Shift   Alice Cooper's new album: The Night Shift - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 2:04 pm

I have never once purchased anything off iTunes. Never plan to either.

Alice Cooper's new album: The Night Shift - Page 2 Icon_smile
Back to top Go down
Metal Misfit
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Metal Misfit

Number of posts : 3282

PostSubject: Re: Alice Cooper's new album: The Night Shift   Alice Cooper's new album: The Night Shift - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 2:06 pm

You're gonna have to eventually. Or just illegally download from Blogspot. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Alice Cooper's new album: The Night Shift   Alice Cooper's new album: The Night Shift - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 2:19 pm

Metal Misfit wrote:
You're gonna have to eventually. Or just illegally download from Blogspot. Very Happy

No I won't.

They're not gonna stop making a 'hard copy' altogether.

Just because little fanboys like you are 'giddy' for not owning an actual product.

There are far too many other (intelligent) people who realize if you don't own some kind of product ... you don't actually own anything at all.

Despite people like you who go mad over iTunes, there are literally hundreds of thousands of us who have not bowed our knee to iTunes (great goddess of the internet).

And we shall not.

They said CDs would be obsolete by 2005. This was back in 2002. Bullsh!t.

CDs might morph into some other kind of 'hard copy' media. But the actual product will always be available to people who actually want to own something.

Little children and their ilk who use iTunes aren't even really truly music fans to begin with. Just little 'song' fans.

BOOOOO

Alice Cooper's new album: The Night Shift - Page 2 19976 Alice Cooper's new album: The Night Shift - Page 2 19976 Alice Cooper's new album: The Night Shift - Page 2 19976
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17069

PostSubject: Re: Alice Cooper's new album: The Night Shift   Alice Cooper's new album: The Night Shift - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 2:49 pm

I hope the story line of this new album will be great. And the music of coarse!
Back to top Go down
Metal Misfit
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Metal Misfit

PostSubject: Re: Alice Cooper's new album: The Night Shift   Alice Cooper's new album: The Night Shift - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 2:58 pm

Metallic Blaze wrote:
Metal Misfit wrote:

No I won't.

Just because little fanboys like you are 'giddy' for not owning an actual product.

There are far too many other (intelligent) people who realize if you don't own some kind of product ... you don't actually own anything at all.

Despite people like you who go mad over iTunes, there are literally hundreds of thousands of us who have not bowed our knee to iTunes (great goddess of the internet).

And we shall not.

CDs might morph into some other kind of 'hard copy' media. But the actual product will always be available to people who actually want to own something.

Little children and their ilk who use iTunes aren't even really truly music fans to begin with. Just little 'song' fans.

BOOOOO

Alice Cooper's new album: The Night Shift - Page 2 19976 Alice Cooper's new album: The Night Shift - Page 2 19976 Alice Cooper's new album: The Night Shift - Page 2 19976

I seriously hope many of these comments were in jest.
Back to top Go down
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Alice Cooper's new album: The Night Shift   Alice Cooper's new album: The Night Shift - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 3:10 pm

Somewhat in jest. Yes.

Sarcasm my friend.

Alice Cooper's new album: The Night Shift - Page 2 Icon_wink
Back to top Go down
Metal Misfit
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Metal Misfit

PostSubject: Re: Alice Cooper's new album: The Night Shift   Alice Cooper's new album: The Night Shift - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 3:18 pm

Well that's good because I am not an unintelligent, giddy little fanboy (you're only four years older than me, BTW Alice Cooper's new album: The Night Shift - Page 2 Icon_razz ). And I certainly am not pro-digital, so no, I don't go "mad" over iTunes, so your outburst has zero relevance to me. I've never bought a digital album in my life and have no intention of doing so until the government bans any other form of purchasing music.

Alice Cooper's new album: The Night Shift - Page 2 Icon_wink
Back to top Go down
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Alice Cooper's new album: The Night Shift   Alice Cooper's new album: The Night Shift - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 3:20 pm

Oh ok. Sorry then.

I was speaking to a 'general audience' then. Not you.

Alice Cooper's new album: The Night Shift - Page 2 Icon_smile
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23207

PostSubject: Re: Alice Cooper's new album: The Night Shift   Alice Cooper's new album: The Night Shift - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 7:14 pm

while we are speaking of Along Came a Spider did you ever notice how similar his cover is to... Cher??

Alice Cooper's new album: The Night Shift - Page 2 Album-if-i-could-turn-back-time-chers-greatest-hitsAlice Cooper's new album: The Night Shift - Page 2 Alice-Cooper-Along-Came-A-Spid-438033

Freaky...

iamrockerfun
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
iamrockerfun

Number of posts : 2003

PostSubject: Re: Alice Cooper's new album: The Night Shift   Alice Cooper's new album: The Night Shift - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 6:11 am

woo, never knew that. what a similar covers. shame.
Back to top Go down
http://bootlegnightmare.euweb.cz/
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Alice Cooper's new album: The Night Shift   Alice Cooper's new album: The Night Shift - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 9:16 am

iamrockerfun wrote:
woo, never knew that. what a similar covers. shame.

Cher is one of the better pop divas though.

Plus that, I don't think they look very much alike. Other than they are both 'side-profile' pictures of each artist.
Back to top Go down
Metal Misfit
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Metal Misfit

PostSubject: Re: Alice Cooper's new album: The Night Shift   Alice Cooper's new album: The Night Shift - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 1:09 pm

www.ClassicRock.com:

Quote :
Alice Cooper has been reunited with producer Bob Ezrin, the man responsible for so much of his success in the 1970s.

According to Blabbermouth, Ezrin is to produce Alice’s new album after a deal was agreed between the latter and the Bigger Picture Group, of which Ezrin is a director. The company will be actively involved in all parts of the Cooper career, both in the studio, marketing and on stage.

The last of nine albums Ezrin produced for Alice Cooper was 1983’s DaDa, although he was executive producer for both Brutal Planet (2000) and Dragontown (2001).

headbanger
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: Alice Cooper's new album: The Night Shift   Alice Cooper's new album: The Night Shift - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 1:15 pm

that is killer ( no pun intended ) killer news , what would make it sweeter if Alice reunited with the surviving members of Alice Cooper for a few songs.
Back to top Go down
Metal Misfit
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Metal Misfit

PostSubject: Re: Alice Cooper's new album: The Night Shift   Alice Cooper's new album: The Night Shift - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 1:19 pm

manny wrote:
that is killer ( no pun intended ) killer news , what would make it sweeter if Alice reunited with the surviving members of Alice Cooper for a few songs.

I've never understood why he hasn't done that. Maybe not become full time band members but at least make guest appearances on the albums or on stage.
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

PostSubject: Re: Alice Cooper's new album: The Night Shift   Alice Cooper's new album: The Night Shift - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 1:27 pm

The original band (minus Glen Buxton who had already passed away) played together when Alice opened up Cooperstown but that is it for 35 years as far as I know, who knows what really went down when the band disbanded and Alice went solo
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Alice Cooper's new album: The Night Shift   Alice Cooper's new album: The Night Shift - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 2:08 pm

manny wrote:

The Ezrin news is cool and yea, it would be cool if the old band would get back together, even for just a song or 2 on the new album. Only they know what happened, but Alice (the man) seems like a pretty decent guy. Wonder why they can't get together one more time?

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Number of posts : 12815

PostSubject: Re: Alice Cooper's new album: The Night Shift   Alice Cooper's new album: The Night Shift - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 3:44 pm

Metallic Blaze wrote:
Metal Misfit wrote:

No I won't.

And we shall not.

BOOOOO

Rrrrow! lol!
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23207

PostSubject: Re: Alice Cooper's new album: The Night Shift   Alice Cooper's new album: The Night Shift - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 3:47 pm

I hope he does a cover of the 'Night Shift' for the cd!

JBall_Z
Metal master
Metal master
JBall_Z

Number of posts : 919

PostSubject: Re: Alice Cooper's new album: The Night Shift   Alice Cooper's new album: The Night Shift - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 3:17 pm

It's pretty exciting that Alice is working with Ezrin again on the new album; I can't wait to hear it.
Back to top Go down
iamrockerfun
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
iamrockerfun

Number of posts : 2003

PostSubject: Re: Alice Cooper's new album: The Night Shift   Alice Cooper's new album: The Night Shift - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 4:41 pm

it'll be interesting.
Back to top Go down
http://bootlegnightmare.euweb.cz/
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

PostSubject: Re: Alice Cooper's new album: The Night Shift   Alice Cooper's new album: The Night Shift - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 8:36 am

Speaking of Alice, apparently Alice was on American Idol.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Alice Cooper's new album: The Night Shift   Alice Cooper's new album: The Night Shift - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 10:30 am

manny wrote:
Speaking of Alice, apparently Alice was on American Idol.

So was Bret "I'm Going To Keep Appearing In Public Till My Head Explodes Like The Guy In Scanners" Michaels.

Alice Cooper's new album: The Night Shift - Page 2 ScannersExplodingHead

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
spiritoradio

Number of posts : 1510

PostSubject: Re: Alice Cooper's new album: The Night Shift   Alice Cooper's new album: The Night Shift - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 5:45 pm

I just read, over at http://www.sickthingsuk.co.uk/ that

Quote :
Desmond Child
(Producer of 'Trash') posted the following message on Twitter
yesterday: "Hey everybody... sorry for my absence... I'm writing with
Alice Cooper and Bob Ezrin tomorrow for 'Welcome To My Nightmare 2!"

Now I'm kind of dissapointed. Child has been a terrible producer as of late(Bat Out of Hell III) so I hope that he is just writing and leaves the producing up to Ezrin.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=profile&id=507304580
spiritoradio
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
spiritoradio

Number of posts : 1510

PostSubject: Re: Alice Cooper's new album: The Night Shift   Alice Cooper's new album: The Night Shift - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 5:45 pm

Oh and now it's apparently called "Welcome to my Nightmare 2" WTF!?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=profile&id=507304580
Metal Misfit
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Metal Misfit

PostSubject: Re: Alice Cooper's new album: The Night Shift   Alice Cooper's new album: The Night Shift - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 7:13 pm

Maybe it's just a song title or a different project altogether. Seems like too much work and thought has been given to The Night Shift to start over from scratch now that Ezrin & Child are on board.

I'm not a fan of trying to do sequels to previously popular songs & albums, they never rise to the occasion and it just seems cheap but I'm sure this will still be good.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alice Cooper's new album: The Night Shift   Alice Cooper's new album: The Night Shift - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alice Cooper's new album: The Night Shift
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next