Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Alice Cooper's new album: The Night Shift

Go down 
+13
kmorg
exact33
iamrockerfun
MetalGuy71
Schbopo
akeldama
nevermore
Metallic Blaze
Shiney
Eyesore
Ben Grimm
manny
Metal Misfit
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Metal Misfit
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Metal Misfit

Number of posts : 3282

Alice Cooper's new album: The Night Shift Empty
PostSubject: Alice Cooper's new album: The Night Shift   Alice Cooper's new album: The Night Shift Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 11:03 am

Quote :

Speaking on his radio show, "Nights With Alice Cooper", Alice
said, "(Our new album) hasn't been recorded yet but we've got ten demos
done already on it. I think it's gonna be called 'The Night Shift'."

Let the anticipation begin. Alice Cooper's new album: The Night Shift 11840 I was disappointed by Along Came a Spider but everything else has been good since his "comeback" in 2000.
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: Alice Cooper's new album: The Night Shift   Alice Cooper's new album: The Night Shift Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 11:14 am

I was also slightly disappointed by 'Along Came a Spider' but as always I look forward to anything new from Alice
Back to top Go down
Ben Grimm
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
Ben Grimm

Number of posts : 450

PostSubject: Re: Alice Cooper's new album: The Night Shift   Alice Cooper's new album: The Night Shift Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 11:38 am

Concept albums are not always easy to enjoy, Along Came a Spider had some good moments but overall rates pretty low on my list of Alice Cooper albums ( I am only missing two). Here's hoping that it is not another concept album.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/inedibleben
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Number of posts : 12815

PostSubject: Re: Alice Cooper's new album: The Night Shift   Alice Cooper's new album: The Night Shift Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 11:38 am

Anyone got his number? I want to interview him.
Back to top Go down
Metal Misfit
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Metal Misfit

PostSubject: Re: Alice Cooper's new album: The Night Shift   Alice Cooper's new album: The Night Shift Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 12:04 pm

Eyesore wrote:

I'll have to check my contacts file, but I'll get it for you.
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

PostSubject: Re: Alice Cooper's new album: The Night Shift   Alice Cooper's new album: The Night Shift Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 12:07 pm

Metal Misfit wrote:
Eyesore wrote:

I'll have to check my contacts file, but I'll get it for you.
Serious? Haha.
Back to top Go down
Shiney
Scarred But Smarter
Scarred But Smarter
Shiney

Number of posts : 3487

PostSubject: Re: Alice Cooper's new album: The Night Shift   Alice Cooper's new album: The Night Shift Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 1:11 pm

Dammit, Ken...I wanted to land the COOPER interview.... Alice Cooper's new album: The Night Shift Icon_sad

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

PostSubject: Re: Alice Cooper's new album: The Night Shift   Alice Cooper's new album: The Night Shift Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 1:16 pm

Shiney wrote:
Dammit, Ken...I wanted to land the COOPER interview.... Alice Cooper's new album: The Night Shift Icon_sad
Well, you can do it. I just want to get some contact info. I sent an e-mail to the address on his site, but never heard anything.

We need a musician interview for issue 2.
Back to top Go down
Shiney
Scarred But Smarter
Scarred But Smarter
Shiney

PostSubject: Re: Alice Cooper's new album: The Night Shift   Alice Cooper's new album: The Night Shift Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 1:28 pm

I sent an email to COOPER, WEDNESDAY 13 and DEE SNIDER for issue #2.....way back in the early summer and never heard back from any of them....

PostSubject: Re: Alice Cooper's new album: The Night Shift   Alice Cooper's new album: The Night Shift Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 1:50 pm

Shiney wrote:
I sent an email to COOPER, WEDNESDAY 13 and DEE SNIDER for issue #2.....way back in the early summer and never heard back from any of them....

Lizzy Borden would be a good candidate.
Back to top Go down
Shiney
Scarred But Smarter
Scarred But Smarter
Shiney

PostSubject: Re: Alice Cooper's new album: The Night Shift   Alice Cooper's new album: The Night Shift Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 3:10 pm

I emailed him as well.....and someone else I can't think of at the moment....But noone got back to me...

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

PostSubject: Re: Alice Cooper's new album: The Night Shift   Alice Cooper's new album: The Night Shift Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 4:59 pm

Shiney wrote:
I emailed him as well.....and someone else I can't think of at the moment....But noone got back to me...
Did you spell "no one" as one word? lol!
Back to top Go down
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

Number of posts : 6497

PostSubject: Re: Alice Cooper's new album: The Night Shift   Alice Cooper's new album: The Night Shift Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 5:42 pm

Alice Cooper is hit or miss for me.

When he's on - he's one of my favorites.

When he's off ... he's really bad.

So I'm not sure what to think of a new one from him. Guess I'll have to hear it first.
Back to top Go down
Shiney
Scarred But Smarter
Scarred But Smarter
Shiney

PostSubject: Re: Alice Cooper's new album: The Night Shift   Alice Cooper's new album: The Night Shift Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 5:50 pm

Eyesore wrote:
Shiney wrote:

No I did not...Ass Hole.

(See what I did there.... Alice Cooper's new album: The Night Shift Icon_biggrin )

Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Alice Cooper's new album: The Night Shift   Alice Cooper's new album: The Night Shift Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 5:53 pm

Alice Cooper's new album: The Night Shift Icon_scratch
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

PostSubject: Re: Alice Cooper's new album: The Night Shift   Alice Cooper's new album: The Night Shift Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 6:10 pm

Shiney wrote:
Eyesore wrote:
Shiney wrote:

No I did not...Ass Hole.

(See what I did there.... Alice Cooper's new album: The Night Shift Icon_biggrin )
lol!
Back to top Go down
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Alice Cooper's new album: The Night Shift   Alice Cooper's new album: The Night Shift Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 6:11 pm

Oh I got it now.

Alice Cooper's new album: The Night Shift Icon_lol
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 25889

PostSubject: Re: Alice Cooper's new album: The Night Shift   Alice Cooper's new album: The Night Shift Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 6:21 pm

I'm looking forward to hearing some new Cooper.
Back to top Go down
akeldama
Metal is Forever
akeldama

Number of posts : 7831

PostSubject: Re: Alice Cooper's new album: The Night Shift   Alice Cooper's new album: The Night Shift Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 9:18 pm

Of course I'm getting it when it comes out! I actually really liked Along Came A Spider.
Back to top Go down
Schbopo
Ate his vegetables
Schbopo

Number of posts : 4958

PostSubject: Re: Alice Cooper's new album: The Night Shift   Alice Cooper's new album: The Night Shift Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 9:22 pm

akeldama wrote:
Of course I'm getting it when it comes out! I actually really liked Along Came A Spider.

Same here. I like all of them to some extent.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Alice Cooper's new album: The Night Shift   Alice Cooper's new album: The Night Shift Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 10:26 pm

I don't care much for Along Came a Spider. I thought it was a bit boring, especially coming off of a few great releases prior to that one. He had a nice run of killer albums starting with Brutal Planet.

I'll certainly give the new one a chance though.

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
iamrockerfun

Number of posts : 2003

PostSubject: Re: Alice Cooper's new album: The Night Shift   Alice Cooper's new album: The Night Shift Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 7:51 am

hope that AC will bring us new record as in early 90s or late 80s. maybe as in 2000 to 2002.
Back to top Go down
http://bootlegnightmare.euweb.cz/
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23207

PostSubject: Re: Alice Cooper's new album: The Night Shift   Alice Cooper's new album: The Night Shift Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 8:06 am

Ill be getting it. I like alice the same way MB likes Ozzy.

kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: Alice Cooper's new album: The Night Shift   Alice Cooper's new album: The Night Shift Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 11:00 am

Always up for some new Alice Cooper. Did anyone else here download the exclusive iTunes Halloween song he released?

Off Topic: You should inteview the cult band, Halloween (yes, with the A) for issue #2.

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Metal Misfit

PostSubject: Re: Alice Cooper's new album: The Night Shift   Alice Cooper's new album: The Night Shift Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 1:59 pm

Yeah, I bought the Halloween single. It's okay. A novelty song that I hope is not indicative of the sound of the new stuff. It was the first (and only, so far) thing I have bought off iTunes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alice Cooper's new album: The Night Shift   Alice Cooper's new album: The Night Shift Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alice Cooper's new album: The Night Shift
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next