Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Alice Cooper: Welcome 2 My Nightmare - Album artwork and track listing

Go down 
+26
Shiney
MetalGuy71
mlotek
Mglaffas81
thejokeriv
A Handful of Wayne
TheDoctor'sScarf
JBall_Z
Waylon
DeathCult
powermacho
QuothTheRaven
Metal Misfit
Troublezone
Spiner202
iamrockerfun
Rex
manny
ultmetal
Eyesore
kmorg
exact33
Smindas
Gilbert
MEGATRON
30 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
MEGATRON
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
MEGATRON

Number of posts : 364

Alice Cooper: Welcome 2 My Nightmare - Album artwork and track listing Empty
PostSubject: Alice Cooper: Welcome 2 My Nightmare - Album artwork and track listing   Alice Cooper: Welcome 2 My Nightmare - Album artwork and track listing Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 12:49 am

Alice Cooper: Welcome 2 My Nightmare - Album artwork and track listing AliceCooperWelcome2MyNightmare

1. I Am Made of You
2. Caffeine
3. The Nightmare Returns
4. A Runaway Train
5. Last Man on Earth
6. The Congregation
7. I'll Bite Your Face Off
8. Disco Bloodbath Boogie Fever
9. Ghouls Gone Wild
10. Something to Remember Me By
11. When Hell Comes Home
12. What Baby Wants
13. I Gotta Get Outta Here
14. The Underture

Standard Edition:
15. We Gotta Get Out of This Place

Fan Pack Edition:
15. Under the Bed
16. Poison (Live at Download Festival)

Deluxe Edition:
15. We Gotta Get Out of This Place
16. No More Mr. Nice Guy (Live at Download Festival)
17. The Black Widow (Live at Download Festival)

Vinyl Edition:
15. Flatline

iTunes Edition:
15. A Bad Situation

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=161400

happy
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9889

PostSubject: Re: Alice Cooper: Welcome 2 My Nightmare - Album artwork and track listing   Alice Cooper: Welcome 2 My Nightmare - Album artwork and track listing Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 5:01 am

Cool!

Love me some alice cooper!
Back to top Go down
Smindas
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Smindas

Number of posts : 2546

PostSubject: Re: Alice Cooper: Welcome 2 My Nightmare - Album artwork and track listing   Alice Cooper: Welcome 2 My Nightmare - Album artwork and track listing Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 5:20 am

Really looking forward to this one, but the individual tracks spread over multiple versions is a bit of a drag.

The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23207

PostSubject: Re: Alice Cooper: Welcome 2 My Nightmare - Album artwork and track listing   Alice Cooper: Welcome 2 My Nightmare - Album artwork and track listing Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 8:16 am

Smindas wrote:
Really looking forward to this one, but the individual tracks spread over multiple versions is a bit of a drag.

it sure is. I have to figure out which edition is the best to get...

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39638

PostSubject: Re: Alice Cooper: Welcome 2 My Nightmare - Album artwork and track listing   Alice Cooper: Welcome 2 My Nightmare - Album artwork and track listing Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 10:37 am

Smindas wrote:

Very annoying when bands do this. The live tracks I couldn't care less about but all the other tracks would be great to have. Too bad they just couldn't put them all on one version.
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: Alice Cooper: Welcome 2 My Nightmare - Album artwork and track listing   Alice Cooper: Welcome 2 My Nightmare - Album artwork and track listing Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 12:32 pm

Ugly cover art, and a stupid idea to spred all those bonus tracks around. If that doesn't contribute to illegal downloading than I don't know what is!

The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: Alice Cooper: Welcome 2 My Nightmare - Album artwork and track listing   Alice Cooper: Welcome 2 My Nightmare - Album artwork and track listing Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 1:10 pm

kmorg wrote:
Ugly cover art, and a stupid idea to spred all those bonus tracks around. If that doesn't contribute to illegal downloading than I don't know what is!

true. Just put the songs all on one album and let people enjoy the music they bought.

Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Number of posts : 12815

PostSubject: Re: Alice Cooper: Welcome 2 My Nightmare - Album artwork and track listing   Alice Cooper: Welcome 2 My Nightmare - Album artwork and track listing Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 2:09 pm

kmorg wrote:
Seriously. They're doing it as an incentive for people in those regions to buy the album and not download it, but it just irritates people these days.

For me, I just buy whatever version is easiest and then download the bonus tracks. If Amazon.com has the bonus track available, I'll even pay for them. Haha.
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: Alice Cooper: Welcome 2 My Nightmare - Album artwork and track listing   Alice Cooper: Welcome 2 My Nightmare - Album artwork and track listing Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 2:11 pm

I like the cover art. Plays off the original Nightmare LP, but obviously updated. Looking forward to this one.

mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: Alice Cooper: Welcome 2 My Nightmare - Album artwork and track listing   Alice Cooper: Welcome 2 My Nightmare - Album artwork and track listing Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 3:05 pm

I love this album art and looking forward to the album.

I hate the fact that this tracks are spread out thru different releases but whatever, I just hope it is a great album and excepting good things since Bob Ezrin.
Back to top Go down
Rex
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Rex

Number of posts : 2056

PostSubject: Re: Alice Cooper: Welcome 2 My Nightmare - Album artwork and track listing   Alice Cooper: Welcome 2 My Nightmare - Album artwork and track listing Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 3:13 pm

kmorg wrote:
If that doesn't contribute to illegal downloading than I don't know what is!

Amen.
Back to top Go down
iamrockerfun
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
iamrockerfun

Number of posts : 2003

PostSubject: Re: Alice Cooper: Welcome 2 My Nightmare - Album artwork and track listing   Alice Cooper: Welcome 2 My Nightmare - Album artwork and track listing Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 3:18 pm

hope that song gonna be so njoyable as old nightmare so im worry about that.
Back to top Go down
http://bootlegnightmare.euweb.cz/
Spiner202
Metal graduate
Metal graduate

Number of posts : 283

PostSubject: Re: Alice Cooper: Welcome 2 My Nightmare - Album artwork and track listing   Alice Cooper: Welcome 2 My Nightmare - Album artwork and track listing Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 5:13 pm

If you want the best edition to buy, I would check out this one:

http://alicecooper.com/latest/news-item/get-welcome-2-my-nightmare-month-early

Quote :
The Alice Cooper Fan Pack includes Welcome 2 My Nightmare, his brilliant new studio album, plus a 132-page magazine dedicated to the original shock rock legend.

Fans who buy the Alice Cooper Fan Pack be able to hear Welcome 2 My Nightmare weeks before it hits the shelves in record stores. What’s more, the Fan Pack version of Welcome 2 My Nightmare comes with two exclusive bonus tracks that won’t appear on the record store version of the album.

The Fan Pack magazine is 100% Alice-approved and contains a major brand new interview with Alice himself that reveals the secrets of the new album and looks back over a 45-year career that has seen him sell more than 50 million records and change the face of rock forever.

Welcome 2 My Nightmare is the much-anticipated sequel to 1975’s legendary Welcome To My Nightmare, and features a stellar array of collaborators, all of whom are interviewed in the Fan Pack magazine.

The magazine is also packed with a wealth of rare shots of the great man from Alice’s personal archive, plus testimonies from his famous fans. A must for all Alice Cooper fans.
Back to top Go down
Smindas
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Smindas

Number of posts : 2546

PostSubject: Re: Alice Cooper: Welcome 2 My Nightmare - Album artwork and track listing   Alice Cooper: Welcome 2 My Nightmare - Album artwork and track listing Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 5:17 pm

That's the one I was going to go for. Bough the Slash / Classic Rock fan pack when it came out and it was worth every penny.

Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17069

PostSubject: Re: Alice Cooper: Welcome 2 My Nightmare - Album artwork and track listing   Alice Cooper: Welcome 2 My Nightmare - Album artwork and track listing Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 5:40 pm

He's always been campy but it looks like the cheese factor went up a few notches... and I like it!
Back to top Go down
Metal Misfit
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Metal Misfit

Number of posts : 3282

PostSubject: Re: Alice Cooper: Welcome 2 My Nightmare - Album artwork and track listing   Alice Cooper: Welcome 2 My Nightmare - Album artwork and track listing Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 7:08 pm

CR Fan Packs > any other release

The Whitesnake fan pack was great and I ordered the Cooper fan pack the day it went online for sale.
Back to top Go down
MEGATRON
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
MEGATRON

Number of posts : 364

PostSubject: Re: Alice Cooper: Welcome 2 My Nightmare - Album artwork and track listing   Alice Cooper: Welcome 2 My Nightmare - Album artwork and track listing Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 1:15 am

18 tracks (not including the live cuts) is a huge number of songs for a Alice Cooper album. This should have been two seperate albums, in my opinion.

What ever happened to 'The Night Shift' anyway? Was it just the working title of this album before it became 'Welcome 2 My Nightmare', or did he scrap the album and make this instead? It might explain why there are so many songs.
Back to top Go down
QuothTheRaven
Metal master
Metal master
QuothTheRaven

Number of posts : 874

PostSubject: Re: Alice Cooper: Welcome 2 My Nightmare - Album artwork and track listing   Alice Cooper: Welcome 2 My Nightmare - Album artwork and track listing Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 3:31 pm

"Disco Bloodbath Boogie Fever" might be the best song title I've seen in a while! I'm looking forward to this.
Back to top Go down
Spiner202
Metal graduate
Metal graduate

PostSubject: Re: Alice Cooper: Welcome 2 My Nightmare - Album artwork and track listing   Alice Cooper: Welcome 2 My Nightmare - Album artwork and track listing Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 4:32 pm

MEGATRON wrote:
18 tracks (not including the live cuts) is a huge number of songs for a Alice Cooper album. This should have been two seperate albums, in my opinion.

What ever happened to 'The Night Shift' anyway? Was it just the working title of this album before it became 'Welcome 2 My Nightmare', or did he scrap the album and make this instead? It might explain why there are so many songs.

I remember hearing that before he decided on the "Welcome 2 My Nightmare" concept, he was originally going to do a concept album about a radio host or something crazy like that. I actually think that may have been better, because this album title is going to lead to unrealistically high expectations.
Back to top Go down
powermacho
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
powermacho

Number of posts : 1773

PostSubject: Re: Alice Cooper: Welcome 2 My Nightmare - Album artwork and track listing   Alice Cooper: Welcome 2 My Nightmare - Album artwork and track listing Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 7:27 pm

WHATS THE STORY BEHIND THE NEW ALBUM? I READ A LONG TIME SOMETHING LIKE HE GOING BACK WITH THE ORIGINAL MEMBERS OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT surprised
Back to top Go down
Spiner202
Metal graduate
Metal graduate

PostSubject: Re: Alice Cooper: Welcome 2 My Nightmare - Album artwork and track listing   Alice Cooper: Welcome 2 My Nightmare - Album artwork and track listing Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 7:36 pm

powermacho wrote:
WHATS THE STORY BEHIND THE NEW ALBUM? I READ A LONG TIME SOMETHING LIKE HE GOING BACK WITH THE ORIGINAL MEMBERS OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT surprised

The original AC members (minus Glen Buxton, of course) are playing on one of the tracks on the album. In addition, one of the guitar players from Welcome To My Nightmare is playing on the entire album, and he's playing live with Alice now.
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
Master Of The Crotch Grab
DeathCult

Number of posts : 6841

PostSubject: Re: Alice Cooper: Welcome 2 My Nightmare - Album artwork and track listing   Alice Cooper: Welcome 2 My Nightmare - Album artwork and track listing Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 7:49 pm

I can't wait to hear the 3 tracks he did with Dunaway, Smith, and Bruce. This should be awesome
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com
exact33
The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: Alice Cooper: Welcome 2 My Nightmare - Album artwork and track listing   Alice Cooper: Welcome 2 My Nightmare - Album artwork and track listing Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 8:31 pm

Spiner202 wrote:
MEGATRON wrote:

I remember hearing that before he decided on the "Welcome 2 My Nightmare" concept, he was originally going to do a concept album about a radio host or something crazy like that. I actually think that may have been better, because this album title is going to lead to unrealistically high expectations.

you are correct - expectations given the new album name are sky high...

powermacho
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
powermacho

Number of posts : 1773

PostSubject: Re: Alice Cooper: Welcome 2 My Nightmare - Album artwork and track listing   Alice Cooper: Welcome 2 My Nightmare - Album artwork and track listing Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 8:34 pm

Spiner202 wrote:
powermacho wrote:

The original AC members (minus Glen Buxton, of course) are playing on one of the tracks on the album. In addition, one of the guitar players from Welcome To My Nightmare is playing on the entire album, and he's playing live with Alice now.
THANKS TO CLEAR THAT UP, this sounds great.
Back to top Go down
Metal Misfit
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Metal Misfit

Number of posts : 3282

PostSubject: Re: Alice Cooper: Welcome 2 My Nightmare - Album artwork and track listing   Alice Cooper: Welcome 2 My Nightmare - Album artwork and track listing Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 10:20 pm

The Night Shift is scrapped. It was supposed to be a loose sequel to Along Came A Spider. Alice contacted Bob Ezrin to help with the album and Ezrin didn't want to do it because Along... wasn't a "hit". It was his suggestion to do Welcome 2 and ideas from Night Shift were carried over.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alice Cooper: Welcome 2 My Nightmare - Album artwork and track listing   Alice Cooper: Welcome 2 My Nightmare - Album artwork and track listing Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alice Cooper: Welcome 2 My Nightmare - Album artwork and track listing
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next