Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Joke known as the Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame annouce nominees

Go down 
+71
Required Fields
muckie
assault_attack
MoonChild
the sentinel
Vexer6
Glower
Sword Of The Heretic
stormspell
Metal Misfit
iamrockerfun
bassman
MetallicSeminarian
bass63
ElectricEye93
Short-Fuse
Thelemech
journeyman
QuothTheRaven
Tur-Thalion
corplhicks
akeldama
Boris2008
Hadley
SpectreFate
Shawn Of Fire
chewie
nevermore
messiaen77
Orion Crystal Ice
ZombieHavoc
UNCLE SAXON'S KICKASS CDS
jstate
Red Kitty
Grimmo
stpatrik
Wurthless
exact33
Sutekh
ShadowAngel
Dark Horseman
The_Jayroh
James B.
MetalFRO
snooloui
Temple of Blood
JBall_Z
sheets
spiritoradio
Leatherface
mr.electric39
rattpoison
Addy
metalinmyveins
Troublezone
Schbopo
mc666
Svengo
Fat Freddy
kmorg
Mglaffas81
scottmitchell74
manny
DeathCult
T-Roy
tohostudios
MetalGuy71
ultmetal
Dave the Boss
thejokeriv
75 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18
AuthorMessage
Addy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Addy

Number of posts : 4214

The Joke known as the Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame annouce nominees - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Joke known as the Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame annouce nominees   The Joke known as the Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame annouce nominees - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 10, 2017 1:17 pm

last i saw Bon Jovi was leading in the votes

Back to top Go down
http://rockconnection.rocksolyd.com
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37652

The Joke known as the Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame annouce nominees - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Joke known as the Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame annouce nominees   The Joke known as the Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame annouce nominees - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 31, 2017 11:19 am

Addy wrote:
last i saw Bon Jovi was leading in the votes

Not exactly a shock. They're gonna be a shoo-in.

I threw Judas Priest a vote a week or so ago but at that time they were a distant fourth or fifth down in the vote. I don't know how many acts the HOF inducts at a time, so I'm not sure what their odds are of making the cut.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: The Joke known as the Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame annouce nominees   The Joke known as the Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame annouce nominees - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 31, 2017 9:41 pm

Apparently Priest has overtaken the Eurythmics in the HOF vote, which puts them in fifth place. If they can hang onto that position they'll make the cut.

http://bravewords.com/news/bon-jovi-leads-fan-vote-for-rock-roll-hall-of-fame-nomination-judas-priest-overtakes-eurythmics-for-fifth-and-final-spot

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
metalinmyveins
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
metalinmyveins

Number of posts : 3325

PostSubject: Re: The Joke known as the Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame annouce nominees   The Joke known as the Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame annouce nominees - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 31, 2017 10:50 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
Apparently Priest has overtaken the Eurythmics in the HOF vote, which puts them in fifth place. If they can hang onto that position they'll make the cut.

http://bravewords.com/news/bon-jovi-leads-fan-vote-for-rock-roll-hall-of-fame-nomination-judas-priest-overtakes-eurythmics-for-fifth-and-final-spot

I've been voting three times a day under my Facebook, home email and other email. The Priest made a strong push last week to overtake Annie Lenox and company.
Back to top Go down
candlemass
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
candlemass

Number of posts : 2096

PostSubject: Re: The Joke known as the Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame annouce nominees   The Joke known as the Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame annouce nominees - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 21, 2017 6:12 pm

Vote for Priest! headbanger The Joke known as the Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame annouce nominees - Page 18 604261
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/fragilegothband
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: The Joke known as the Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame annouce nominees   The Joke known as the Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame annouce nominees - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 13, 2017 10:49 am

The HOF's 2018 induction class was announced today... and JP didn't make the cut. (shrugs)

Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39603

PostSubject: Re: The Joke known as the Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame annouce nominees   The Joke known as the Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame annouce nominees - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 13, 2017 10:55 am

Fat Freddy wrote:
The HOF's 2018 induction class was announced today... and JP didn't make the cut. (shrugs)

Shocked

Shocking !
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: The Joke known as the Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame annouce nominees   The Joke known as the Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame annouce nominees - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 13, 2017 11:10 am

They were a long shot so I'm not terribly surprised.

...of course, the inevitable rage posting on social media from angry JP fans has been comedy gold though. ("WUT? BON JOVI GOT IN BUT PRIEST DIDN'T? THIS IS A DISGRACE TO METAL BLAH BLAH BLAH")

Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39603

PostSubject: Re: The Joke known as the Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame annouce nominees   The Joke known as the Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame annouce nominees - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 13, 2017 11:13 am

I won't go that route. Bon Jovi deserves to be in. And I fully expect Priest in there sooner or later. I'm not surprised in the least that they weren't voted in this go around.
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 25875

PostSubject: Re: The Joke known as the Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame annouce nominees   The Joke known as the Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame annouce nominees - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 13, 2017 11:57 am

Fat Freddy wrote:
They were a long shot so I'm not terribly surprised.

...of course, the inevitable rage posting on social media from angry JP fans has been comedy gold though. ("WUT? BON JOVI GOT IN BUT PRIEST DIDN'T? THIS IS A DISGRACE TO METAL BLAH BLAH BLAH")

And these are probably the fans who didn't vote. Laughing
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: The Joke known as the Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame annouce nominees   The Joke known as the Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame annouce nominees - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 13, 2017 12:05 pm

This was the first time Priest was nominated, right? I'm sure they'll get in eventually.

Now the speculation can begin as to whether Richie Sambora and Alec John Such will show up and share the stage with the rest of Bon Jovi.

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: The Joke known as the Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame annouce nominees   The Joke known as the Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame annouce nominees - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 13, 2017 12:07 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:
This was the first time Priest was nominated, right? I'm sure they'll get in eventually.

Now the speculation can begin as to whether Richie Sambora and Alec John Such will show up and share the stage with the rest of Bon Jovi.

Apparently Richie will be there, but Alec John Such is MIA.

Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: The Joke known as the Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame annouce nominees   The Joke known as the Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame annouce nominees - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 13, 2017 12:13 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
MetalGuy71 wrote:

MIA for the ceremony or MIA in general? He sorta dropped off the planet when BJ kicked him to the curb. He needs to form a band with Dan Nelson, Vitto Bratta and Chuck Behler called 'No, We Didn't Die!'. Razz

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: The Joke known as the Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame annouce nominees   The Joke known as the Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame annouce nominees - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 13, 2017 12:36 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:
MetalGuy71 wrote:

MIA for the ceremony or MIA in general? He sorta dropped off the planet when BJ kicked him to the curb. He needs to form a band with Dan Nelson, Vitto Bratta and Chuck Behler called 'No, We Didn't Die!'. Razz

For the ceremony (at least) Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Joke known as the Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame annouce nominees   The Joke known as the Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame annouce nominees - Page 18 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Joke known as the Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame annouce nominees
Page 18 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18