Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

for Fat Freddy: Samantha Fox Lesbian wedding

Go down 
+5
MetalGuy71
jstate
thejokeriv
Fat Freddy
manny
9 posters
AuthorMessage
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

for Fat Freddy:  Samantha Fox Lesbian wedding Empty
PostSubject: for Fat Freddy: Samantha Fox Lesbian wedding   for Fat Freddy:  Samantha Fox Lesbian wedding Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 8:05 am

Lemmy To Give Away Sam Fox In Lesbian Wedding

gbarton
for Fat Freddy:  Samantha Fox Lesbian wedding Sam-fox-album

Trust us. This isn’t an April Fool – four-and-a-half months too late. Today’s hot news is that Samantha Fox wants Motörhead mainman Lemmy to give her away when she marries her lesbian partner… in Siberia.
The Press Association is reporting:
Ex-glamour model Fox, 43, recently got engaged to her manager Myra Stratton and the couple are planning an unusual ceremony - possibly in the abovementioned frozen Russian wasteland.
Fox told OK! magazine: “I’ll tell you who’s definitely coming - Lemmy from Motörhead. We might get him to give me away, and we might get Liz Mitchell from Boney M to do the ceremony - she’s a pastor now.”
The couple met when Fox went through a court case with her father, who was her manager, and split from her record company.
Stratton was recommended to her by the actor Neil Morrissey, and the pair bonded immediately.
Ten years on, they decided to make honest women of each other, and Stratton said the wedding might have a few surprises.
“We thought we might have a party somewhere very cold. We want huskies and reindeer,” she told the magazine. “We might get married here and have the do in Siberia.”
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37656

PostSubject: Re: for Fat Freddy: Samantha Fox Lesbian wedding   for Fat Freddy:  Samantha Fox Lesbian wedding Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 8:17 am

Dude, that's sooooooo hot. And sooooo METAL that she wants Lemmy to give her away. Laughing very hard

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: for Fat Freddy: Samantha Fox Lesbian wedding   for Fat Freddy:  Samantha Fox Lesbian wedding Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 8:21 am

I was thinking the same thing, that is sooooooooooooo hot!!!!! BTW she still looks very good, on youtube there are some live clips of a Canadian tour she did with Tiffany and Debbie Gibson just a few years ago, and she still looked very tasty.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: for Fat Freddy: Samantha Fox Lesbian wedding   for Fat Freddy:  Samantha Fox Lesbian wedding Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 8:49 am

I had Samantha Fox posters all over my walls when I was in high school. If I'd known back then that she was, shall we say, "not into dudes" it probably wouldn't have made any difference, I would've loved her anyway. Laughing

And geez, they even name drop BONEY M in this article!! Anybody remember their minor disco hit "Rah Rah Rasputin?"

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: for Fat Freddy: Samantha Fox Lesbian wedding   for Fat Freddy:  Samantha Fox Lesbian wedding Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 8:56 am

Ahhh.... Samantha Fox........ I had many a fantasy about her back in high school!!!!
Back to top Go down
jstate
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
jstate

Number of posts : 3361

PostSubject: Re: for Fat Freddy: Samantha Fox Lesbian wedding   for Fat Freddy:  Samantha Fox Lesbian wedding Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 9:17 am

That one poster she had where the center was her in the wet nighty, and a bunch of other shots around that, was mandatory for your wall. It was the only thing to defeat my Heather Thomas and Catherine Bach posters.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: for Fat Freddy: Samantha Fox Lesbian wedding   for Fat Freddy:  Samantha Fox Lesbian wedding Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 9:30 am

jstate wrote:
That one poster she had where the center was her in the wet nighty, and a bunch of other shots around that, was mandatory for your wall.

Yep, had that one. Actually I think I had pretty much all of her posters at one time or another. The posters are long gone but I may still have a few postcards of her old topless shots (from the London Sun's infamous "Page Three") around here somewhere. \'arry \'eadbanger

manny wrote:
BTW she still looks very good, on youtube there
are some live clips of a Canadian tour she did with Tiffany and Debbie
Gibson just a few years ago, and she still looked very tasty.

Last time I saw her she was doing commentary on an episode VH1's "I Love The 80s" and she looked pretty beat up. Maybe she's had some work done since then.

Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: for Fat Freddy: Samantha Fox Lesbian wedding   for Fat Freddy:  Samantha Fox Lesbian wedding Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 9:42 am

Lesbian wedding in Siberia with Lemmy giving away the bride. Man, I only wish I'd be invited to a wedding that cool. Every wedding I've been dragged to sucked.

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: for Fat Freddy: Samantha Fox Lesbian wedding   for Fat Freddy:  Samantha Fox Lesbian wedding Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 12:44 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:
Man, I only wish I'd be invited to a wedding that cool. Every wedding I've been dragged to sucked.

I was at a buddy's wedding about ten years ago and a lesbian "wedding reception" was being held in the same catering hall as his reception, right across the hall in the other ball room. Their party looked like it was a hella lot more fun than the bash we'd been invited to! My wife, my brother and I would go outside for smoke breaks and see their party rockin' away, balloons everywhere, everybody dancin' their a$$es off, HUGE tropical drinks in everyone's hands, then we'd have to go back inside to my friend's reception, which closely resembled the "Dance of the Living Dead" scene from "Caddyshack." Several times we said "We should go crash the other party." Laughing very hard

Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: for Fat Freddy: Samantha Fox Lesbian wedding   for Fat Freddy:  Samantha Fox Lesbian wedding Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 12:52 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:

And geez, they even name drop BONEY M in this article!! Anybody remember their minor disco hit "Rah Rah Rasputin?"

For those of you who aren't familiar with this group or this particular ditty, check out the video... it'll just add to the surrealism of this entire story.

Back to top Go down
sam
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
sam

Number of posts : 3012

PostSubject: Re: for Fat Freddy: Samantha Fox Lesbian wedding   for Fat Freddy:  Samantha Fox Lesbian wedding Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 12:53 pm

that's pretty sweet.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/samthebrutal
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: for Fat Freddy: Samantha Fox Lesbian wedding   for Fat Freddy:  Samantha Fox Lesbian wedding Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 3:49 pm

Here's hoping video of the honeymoon night gets leaked to the inter-webs. drunk

Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: for Fat Freddy: Samantha Fox Lesbian wedding   for Fat Freddy:  Samantha Fox Lesbian wedding Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 4:08 pm

i saw a bumper sticker once that read "Even Christian guys love lesbians". warms my heart to know it's true. Smile

Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17069

PostSubject: Re: for Fat Freddy: Samantha Fox Lesbian wedding   for Fat Freddy:  Samantha Fox Lesbian wedding Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 9:38 am

I would have never guessed her merry but you just never know... look at Lindsay Lohan.

Last edited by Troublezone on Thu Aug 13, 2009 9:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: for Fat Freddy: Samantha Fox Lesbian wedding   for Fat Freddy:  Samantha Fox Lesbian wedding Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 9:41 am

Troublezone wrote:
I would have never guessed her merry but you just never know.

I think she's just confused. She went through a Born Again Christian phase about ten years ago (according to the British tabloids), now she's into gurls. It's like she's having a midlife crisis, or maybe a Lindsay Lohan style "too much fame" flame-out twenty years too late.

I still love her though. Laughing

Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: for Fat Freddy: Samantha Fox Lesbian wedding   for Fat Freddy:  Samantha Fox Lesbian wedding Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 9:43 am

Fat Freddy wrote:
Troublezone wrote:
I would have never guessed her merry but you just never know.

I think she's just confused. She went through a Born Again Christian phase about ten years ago (according to the British tabloids), now she's into gurls. It's like she's having a midlife crisis, or maybe a Lindsay Lohan style "too much fame" flame-out twenty years too late.

I still love her though. Laughing

Katie Perry was a unknown Christian pop singer before her "I Kissed a Girl" fame and now she's the next Madonna.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: for Fat Freddy: Samantha Fox Lesbian wedding   for Fat Freddy:  Samantha Fox Lesbian wedding Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 9:45 am

Hmmmm, Katy Perry and Samantha Fox. Now there's a combo I would like to see on video. Laughing

Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: for Fat Freddy: Samantha Fox Lesbian wedding   for Fat Freddy:  Samantha Fox Lesbian wedding Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 9:47 am

Fat Freddy wrote:
Hmmmm, Katy Perry and Samantha Fox. Now there's a combo I would like to see on video. Laughing

You probably will in a few years when money is tight.
Back to top Go down
sam
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
sam

Number of posts : 3012

PostSubject: Re: for Fat Freddy: Samantha Fox Lesbian wedding   for Fat Freddy:  Samantha Fox Lesbian wedding Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 11:25 am

Fat Freddy wrote:

Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/samthebrutal
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: for Fat Freddy: Samantha Fox Lesbian wedding   for Fat Freddy:  Samantha Fox Lesbian wedding Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 11:32 am

Troublezone wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:

You probably will in a few years when money is tight.

LOL!!!
Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

PostSubject: Re: for Fat Freddy: Samantha Fox Lesbian wedding   for Fat Freddy:  Samantha Fox Lesbian wedding Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 10:28 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:
Here's hoping video of the honeymoon night gets leaked to the inter-webs. drunk

Seriously seconded!!! headbanger
Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

PostSubject: Re: for Fat Freddy: Samantha Fox Lesbian wedding   for Fat Freddy:  Samantha Fox Lesbian wedding Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 10:29 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:

Yeah. That too!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: for Fat Freddy: Samantha Fox Lesbian wedding   for Fat Freddy:  Samantha Fox Lesbian wedding Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

for Fat Freddy: Samantha Fox Lesbian wedding
Page 1 of 1