Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Little Metallica At a Wedding Reception...?

Go down 
+4
bassman
Mglaffas81
Lurideath
spiritoradio
8 posters
AuthorMessage
spiritoradio
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
spiritoradio

Number of posts : 1510

A Little Metallica At a Wedding Reception...? Empty
PostSubject: A Little Metallica At a Wedding Reception...?   A Little Metallica At a Wedding Reception...? Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 12:03 pm

Sure, why not.

Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=profile&id=507304580
Lurideath
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Lurideath

Number of posts : 3892

PostSubject: Re: A Little Metallica At a Wedding Reception...?   A Little Metallica At a Wedding Reception...? Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 12:11 pm

They play it better than Metallica can these days!
Back to top Go down
Mglaffas81
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Mglaffas81

Number of posts : 2255

PostSubject: Re: A Little Metallica At a Wedding Reception...?   A Little Metallica At a Wedding Reception...? Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 12:30 pm

Lurideath wrote:

Um.....yeah....right Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
bassman
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
bassman

Number of posts : 1939

PostSubject: Re: A Little Metallica At a Wedding Reception...?   A Little Metallica At a Wedding Reception...? Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 1:46 pm

Now there's a wedding I might not gripe about going to!
Back to top Go down
snooloui
Metal master
Metal master
snooloui

Number of posts : 913

PostSubject: Re: A Little Metallica At a Wedding Reception...?   A Little Metallica At a Wedding Reception...? Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 7:24 pm

Ha this reminds of the video where the groom (i'm guessing he is) plays Heaven Tonight by Yngwie Malmsteen (with his band I assume) and totally owns the solo. Really awesome!
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9883

PostSubject: Re: A Little Metallica At a Wedding Reception...?   A Little Metallica At a Wedding Reception...? Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 3:26 am

Interesting, but not too many guests would like this IMO.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37644

PostSubject: Re: A Little Metallica At a Wedding Reception...?   A Little Metallica At a Wedding Reception...? Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 9:11 am

Lurideath wrote:

She's cuter than Lars, too. Very Happy

This vid was on Blabbermouth a couple of days ago, thought this bit was funny, it explains the connection between the bride and Metallica:

She and her husband Dennis — who plays guitar and sings in the video — had a METALLICA tribute band (made up of Asians) called TRAPPED UNDER RICE for a while

"Trapped Under Rice" = Laughing very hard

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: A Little Metallica At a Wedding Reception...?   A Little Metallica At a Wedding Reception...? Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 6:09 pm

Quote :
She's cuter than Lars, too. Very Happy

Notice that she's not red-faced, out of breath and doesn't have veins popping out in her forehead after that performance as well. Unlike a certain cheese Danish I know.

PostSubject: Re: A Little Metallica At a Wedding Reception...?   A Little Metallica At a Wedding Reception...? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Little Metallica At a Wedding Reception...?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: