Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Completely obvious observations

Go down 
+22
holydiver97595
rattpoison
SlaytanicPOWER
Am I Evil?
DallasBlack
Mglaffas81
SAHB Healer
thejokeriv
Onkel Ben
Leatherface
Mortuary
Schbopo
manny
Fat Freddy
sam
Dave the Boss
James B.
XYZ
mc666
akeldama
tohostudios
Troublezone
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

Completely obvious observations - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Completely obvious observations   Completely obvious observations - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 9:19 am

mc666 is a Doro fan
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
Am I Evil?
Metal student
Metal student
Am I Evil?

Number of posts : 239

PostSubject: Re: Completely obvious observations   Completely obvious observations - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 11:03 am

DB needs a women and fast.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17151

PostSubject: Re: Completely obvious observations   Completely obvious observations - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 11:56 am

Am I Evil? wrote:

Completely obvious observations - Page 3 251456
Back to top Go down
Am I Evil?
Metal student
Metal student
Am I Evil?

PostSubject: Re: Completely obvious observations   Completely obvious observations - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 12:03 pm

Number one pickup line in the f'in world:
"Hey, does this smell like Chloroform to you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Completely obvious observations   Completely obvious observations - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 5:54 pm

Laying in bed with my wife this morning, I started to thing about Anvil. (don't ask why, being OCD makes it difficult not to let my mind wander at inappropriate times) I didn't realize until this morning that all of Anvil's albums have alliterative titles.

Hard N Heavy
Metal On Metal
Plugged In Permanent
This Is Thirteen
Strength of Steel

etc, etc, etc

I was so proud I figured this out on my own. Smile
Back to top Go down
Am I Evil?
Metal student
Metal student
Am I Evil?

PostSubject: Re: Completely obvious observations   Completely obvious observations - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 6:42 pm

SpectreFate wrote:
Laying in bed with my wife this morning, I started to thing about Anvil. (don't ask why, being OCD makes it difficult not to let my mind wander at inappropriate times) I didn't realize until this morning that all of Anvil's albums have alliterative titles.

Hard N Heavy
Metal On Metal
Plugged In Permanent
This Is Thirteen
Strength of Steel

etc, etc, etc

As I was laying in bed with your wife,just kidding.With my guitar and a video game controller(god i hate my life),I thought.God your avatars afro is sexy
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

PostSubject: Re: Completely obvious observations   Completely obvious observations - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 9:43 pm

SpectreFate wrote:

Hard N Heavy
Metal On Metal
Plugged In Permanent
This Is Thirteen
Strength of Steel

etc, etc, etc

Did you happen to notice that they all have three word titles too? The only one in their catalog that doesn't is BACKWAXED, which the band doesn't consider a "real" Anvil album as it was thrown together by a former record label after they'd moved on.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
akeldama
Metal is Forever
akeldama

Number of posts : 7831

PostSubject: Re: Completely obvious observations   Completely obvious observations - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 9:54 pm

Am I Evil? wrote:
Number one pickup line in the f'in world:
"Hey, does this smell like Chloroform to you?"

lol!
Back to top Go down
holydiver97595
The Prophet of Dio
holydiver97595

Number of posts : 1348

PostSubject: Re: Completely obvious observations   Completely obvious observations - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 10:14 pm

Ronnie James Dio is a Rock and Roll Angel.

This means he is better than everyone else who has been mentioned on this or other forums or will ever be mentioned...
anywhere and everywhere...
for eternity...
even after eternity...
before it too...
And all the other possible scenarios applicable to what has been previously said...
Dio He even has his own smiley. Beat that b*****s!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/demonousmetal
holydiver97595
The Prophet of Dio
holydiver97595

Number of posts : 1348

PostSubject: Re: Completely obvious observations   Completely obvious observations - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 10:18 pm

[/quote]With my guitar and a video game controller(god i hate my life)[/quote]
You are exactly describing my life. If it ever flashes before my eyes, I will se an image of me with a guitar, a mic, and a video game controller, then I will see me at my computer typing on this forum. Then I'll die.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/demonousmetal
Schbopo
Ate his vegetables
Schbopo

Number of posts : 4958

PostSubject: Re: Completely obvious observations   Completely obvious observations - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 10:58 pm

holydiver97595 wrote:

Dio He even has his own smiley. Beat that b*****s!

Completely obvious observations - Page 3 438278
Back to top Go down
Am I Evil?
Metal student
Metal student
Am I Evil?

PostSubject: Re: Completely obvious observations   Completely obvious observations - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 3:58 pm

holydiver97595 wrote:
With my guitar and a video game controller(god i hate my life)[/quote]
You are exactly describing my life. If it ever flashes before my eyes, I will se an image of me with a guitar, a mic, and a video game controller, then I will see me at my computer typing on this forum. Then I'll die.[/quote]god we live sad lifes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Completely obvious observations   Completely obvious observations - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 4:03 pm

Yeah, being stuck at home with video games and music, guitars, computers, parents paying all the bills, don't have to work...

Times is hard. Times is real hard.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Completely obvious observations   Completely obvious observations - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 4:05 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
SpectreFate wrote:

Hard N Heavy
Metal On Metal
Plugged In Permanent
This Is Thirteen
Strength of Steel

etc, etc, etc

Did you happen to notice that they all have three word titles too? The only one in their catalog that doesn't is BACKWAXED, which the band doesn't consider a "real" Anvil album as it was thrown together by a former record label after they'd moved on.

Yeah I noticed that at the same time. I really can't believe I didn't realize these things earlier. Smile
Back to top Go down
Mortuary
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
Mortuary

Number of posts : 498

PostSubject: Re: Completely obvious observations   Completely obvious observations - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 9:36 pm

I'm hot.
Back to top Go down
akeldama
Metal is Forever
akeldama

Number of posts : 7831

PostSubject: Re: Completely obvious observations   Completely obvious observations - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 1:06 am

Mortuary wrote:
I'm hot.

for being dead
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: Completely obvious observations   Completely obvious observations - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 11:03 am

Am I Evil? wrote:

It's worse than I thought. I'm watching Tiny Toons and I'm finding Babs and Fifi prettty. Somebody please shoot me! angry
Back to top Go down
Schbopo
Ate his vegetables
Schbopo

Number of posts : 4958

PostSubject: Re: Completely obvious observations   Completely obvious observations - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 1:54 pm

DallasBlack wrote:

It's worse than I thought. I'm watching Tiny Toons and I'm finding Babs and Fifi prettty. Somebody please shoot me! angry

Well, I can understand Fifi. I've always liked French accents.
Back to top Go down
Necrosultan
Metal novice
Metal novice
Necrosultan

Number of posts : 62

PostSubject: Re: Completely obvious observations   Completely obvious observations - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 7:11 pm

It gets dark at night.
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: Completely obvious observations   Completely obvious observations - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 6:35 am

Schbopo wrote:
DallasBlack wrote:

Well, I can understand Fifi. I've always liked French accents.

That and the hair falling over one eye. I find it very attractive when women have that going on.
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12763

PostSubject: Re: Completely obvious observations   Completely obvious observations - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 8:08 am

Fairies wear boots

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
sam

Number of posts : 3012

PostSubject: Re: Completely obvious observations   Completely obvious observations - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 9:32 am

Eskimos wear coats.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/samthebrutal

PostSubject: Re: Completely obvious observations   Completely obvious observations - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 10:06 am

Ed Gein wears flesh.
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: Completely obvious observations   Completely obvious observations - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 10:36 am

A bear sh**s in the woods

The Pope wears a funny hat
Back to top Go down
sam
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
sam

Number of posts : 3012

PostSubject: Re: Completely obvious observations   Completely obvious observations - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 8:05 pm

Dogs usually end up eating the bear's s@#!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/samthebrutal
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Completely obvious observations   Completely obvious observations - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Completely obvious observations
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next