Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bands you'd like to see reunited!!!

Go down 
+14
TheGooch
stormspell
fingers
Temple of Blood
Fat Freddy
AchrisK
SAHB Healer
romeolimagolf
Thrasher73
Lurideath
ultmetal
mc666
Required Fields
sovdat
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
stormspell
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
stormspell

Number of posts : 1593

Bands you'd like to see reunited!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bands you'd like to see reunited!!!   Bands you'd like to see reunited!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2007 11:12 pm

mc666 wrote:
i would have loved to see what Morgoth would have come up with next.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=81369090
Back to top Go down
http://www.cdbaby.com/all/stormspell
TheGooch
nOOb master
TheGooch

Number of posts : 4429

PostSubject: Re: Bands you'd like to see reunited!!!   Bands you'd like to see reunited!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2007 11:01 am

hey i know. sabbath should reunite and make a dman new album this time. we aint had an original sabbath album since 1995's forbidden so that would be good. with ozzy of course
Back to top Go down
Smindas
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Smindas

Number of posts : 2546

PostSubject: Re: Bands you'd like to see reunited!!!   Bands you'd like to see reunited!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2007 11:07 am

Iced Earth with Barlow. Or Savatage.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28436

PostSubject: Re: Bands you'd like to see reunited!!!   Bands you'd like to see reunited!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2007 11:19 am

fingers wrote:
Pantera (with Terry Glaze NOT Phil Anselmo)

Won't happen.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
Invader
Metal master
Metal master
Invader

Number of posts : 590

PostSubject: Re: Bands you'd like to see reunited!!!   Bands you'd like to see reunited!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2007 11:58 am

Anacrusis
Coroner
Vio-Lence
Forbidden
Devastation
At The Gates
Stone
Edge of Sanity
Carcass
Disincarnate
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bands you'd like to see reunited!!!   Bands you'd like to see reunited!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2007 2:44 pm

Quote :
Why? We have U.D.O. and they rule! I actually like the U.D.O. stuff as much as the Accept stuff. :)

Seriously, sometimes I think it's better for classic bands to stay that way, rather than reunite and release a subpar album.
I have just heard of U.D.O. yesterday when I saw one of their live videos on Youtube.com and it was awesome!

Diamond Head with Brian Tatler!? That would be cool.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Bands you'd like to see reunited!!!   Bands you'd like to see reunited!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2007 4:20 pm

Quote :
Diamond Head with Brian Tatler!? That would be cool.

I could be mistaken, but I thought he was the only original member left.

Most of my favorite bands that broke up for whatever reason HAVE reunited, and if they haven't, it's probably for the best. Trying to relive past glories usually ends up bad. The only band that I'll still hold out hope for (and I'll probably catch flak for it here) is Guns 'n Roses. "Appetite for Destruction" introduced me to a whole new world of heavier and more angry music than what I knew of at the time and for that I'm eternally grateful, despite the joke Axl and his band of hired-hands has become.
Back to top Go down
iamrockerfun
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
iamrockerfun

Number of posts : 2003

PostSubject: Re: Bands you'd like to see reunited!!!   Bands you'd like to see reunited!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2007 4:26 pm

Vixen
KiSS
Sabbath w Ozz + album
Rainbow
Van Halen w DLR
GnR w Slash
Deep Purple w Blackmore
? Slaughter ?
Abba
Whitesnake w Vai
Iron Maiden w Di'Anno

Led Zeppelin w Jason Bonham

Queen w ?
Skid Row w Bach
Back to top Go down
http://bootlegnightmare.euweb.cz/

PostSubject: Re: Bands you'd like to see reunited!!!   Bands you'd like to see reunited!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2007 4:56 pm

iamrockerfun wrote:
Vixen
They just released a new album not too long ago. I think they've imploded once again, though.

Quote :
? Slaughter ?
The rock band, right? Not the death metal band? Anyway, like Cinderella, Slaughter are still together, they just tour. A recent interview with Mark Slaughter had him saying they just don't have the time to get together for a few months to write and record an album. They're all doing different things.

At least they're not as bad as Cinderella, though. That band annoys the piss out of me!

Last studio album: 1994
Live albums since: 7
Compilations since: 8

That's retarded. I realize labels are selling their catalog to other labels who're just releasing their own live albums and compilations, but if you're touring every damn year—write a frickin' album! It's a joke! 13 years since their last studio album, yet they're still together. Pathetic.

Rant over. Laughing
Back to top Go down
sovdat
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal

Number of posts : 1786

PostSubject: Re: Bands you'd like to see reunited!!!   Bands you'd like to see reunited!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2007 5:28 pm

How about Testament? from Metal archives:

The Very Best of Testament Best of/Compilation, 2000 [edit] [2 reviews, average 90%]
First Strike Still Deadly Best of/Compilation, 2001 [edit] [8 reviews, average 74%]
Live At The Omni 1988 DVD, 2004 [edit]
Live in Tilburg, The Netherlands DVD, 2004 [edit]
Santa Monica Civic 1989 DVD, 2004 [edit]
Live in Osaka Japan 1999 DVD, 2004 [edit] [1 review, 20%]
Days Of Darkness Best of/Compilation, 2004 [edit]
Live in London DVD, 2005 [edit] [2 reviews, average 93%]
Live in London Live album, 2005 [edit] [1 review, 74%]
Live in Tokyo Japan 1999 DVD, 2006 [edit]
The Spitfire Collection Best of/Compilation, 2007 [edit] [1 review, 0%]
Live at the Independent DVD, 2007 [edit]

:)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bands you'd like to see reunited!!!   Bands you'd like to see reunited!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2007 6:57 pm

Sepultura with Max Cavalera

Skid Row with Sebastian Bach

A new album of Vio-Lence !!!
Back to top Go down
fingers
Metal master
Metal master
fingers

Number of posts : 815

PostSubject: Re: Bands you'd like to see reunited!!!   Bands you'd like to see reunited!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2007 4:42 am

Testament have already reunited I saw them live a few months and I gotta say it was the best gig Ive been to this year evewn better than the Slayer gig
Back to top Go down
sovdat
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal

Number of posts : 1786

PostSubject: Re: Bands you'd like to see reunited!!!   Bands you'd like to see reunited!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2007 4:51 am

fingers wrote:
Testament have already reunited I saw them live a few months and I gotta say it was the best gig Ive been to this year evewn better than the Slayer gig

Yes, I know this, they actually never really broked up! I was just reffering to Eyesore's post about Cinderella and their best of / live albums. I saw Testament last year too, a very cool show! But not better than Slayer hehe Smile
Back to top Go down
stormspell
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
stormspell

Number of posts : 1593

PostSubject: Re: Bands you'd like to see reunited!!!   Bands you'd like to see reunited!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2007 5:01 am

[quote="Eyesore"]
iamrockerfun wrote:
Vixen
They just released a new album not too long ago. I think they've imploded once again, though.

No this is just "Jan Kuehnemund and friends", NOT Vixen by any stretch of imagination. Without Janet's voice it is ridiculous to even bother carry on under that moniker
Back to top Go down
http://www.cdbaby.com/all/stormspell
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: Bands you'd like to see reunited!!!   Bands you'd like to see reunited!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2007 7:53 am

I think Testament are working on a new album for this year.
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: Bands you'd like to see reunited!!!   Bands you'd like to see reunited!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2007 8:29 am

I'd like to see Glenn Rogers back in Hirax.

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
SAHB Healer

Number of posts : 2793

PostSubject: Re: Bands you'd like to see reunited!!!   Bands you'd like to see reunited!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2007 12:44 am

Ult, I read your reviews on your site of Meliah Rage. It cleared up the Sully Erna confusion I had regarding them. Thanks. But I was kinda shocked that a thrash guy like you preferred "Death Valley Dream" to their "Classic" CD's. For what it's worth I agree with you.
Has anybody seen them recently on tour? How were they?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bands you'd like to see reunited!!!   Bands you'd like to see reunited!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2007 3:33 am

sovdat wrote:
How about Testament? from Metal archives:

The Very Best of Testament Best of/Compilation, 2000 [edit] [2 reviews, average 90%]
First Strike Still Deadly Best of/Compilation, 2001 [edit] [8 reviews, average 74%]
Live At The Omni 1988 DVD, 2004 [edit]
Live in Tilburg, The Netherlands DVD, 2004 [edit]
Santa Monica Civic 1989 DVD, 2004 [edit]
Live in Osaka Japan 1999 DVD, 2004 [edit] [1 review, 20%]
Days Of Darkness Best of/Compilation, 2004 [edit]
Live in London DVD, 2005 [edit] [2 reviews, average 93%]
Live in London Live album, 2005 [edit] [1 review, 74%]
Live in Tokyo Japan 1999 DVD, 2006 [edit]
The Spitfire Collection Best of/Compilation, 2007 [edit] [1 review, 0%]
Live at the Independent DVD, 2007 [edit]

:)
Those DVDs are different, though. They're band-to-fan releases. Very cool, if you ask me. But yeah, the compilations are dumb. One is fine. Any more than that is just too much. Except for First Strike Is Still Deady, which is simply outstanding!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bands you'd like to see reunited!!!   Bands you'd like to see reunited!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bands you'd like to see reunited!!!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2