Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bands you'd like to see reunited!!!

Go down 
+14
TheGooch
stormspell
fingers
Temple of Blood
Fat Freddy
AchrisK
SAHB Healer
romeolimagolf
Thrasher73
Lurideath
ultmetal
mc666
Required Fields
sovdat
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
sovdat
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal

Number of posts : 1786

Bands you'd like to see reunited!!! Empty
PostSubject: Bands you'd like to see reunited!!!   Bands you'd like to see reunited!!! Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2007 4:59 pm

- Forbidden (doing the first 2 albums only show!!)
- Razor with Sheepdog (I like Reid, but the Stace years were still classic!)
- Sanctuary (I like Nevermore & have seen them live 3 times, but Sanctuary were the true masters!!!)
- Powerlord (Masters of Death!)
- Cyclone Temple
- and many more

(but just for touring - don't want new crappy albums unless they do it in Kreator or Exodus style!)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bands you'd like to see reunited!!!   Bands you'd like to see reunited!!! Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2007 5:57 pm

sovdat wrote:
- Forbidden (doing the first 2 albums only show!!)
sick http://www.myspace.com/parkinglotprophets

By the way, that band features the almighty Russ Anderson on vocals.

Quote :
- Sanctuary (I like Nevermore & have seen them live 3 times, but Sanctuary were the true masters!!!)
Well, since Warrel says the first Nevermore album was what was going to be the third Sanctuary album, is it safe to say that Nevermore is what Sanctuary would have become? I'm not sure. But I agree, a reunion would be killer. I actually wouldn't mind Warrel re-recording those two albums under the Nevermore name. I think that would be killer.
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28436

PostSubject: Re: Bands you'd like to see reunited!!!   Bands you'd like to see reunited!!! Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2007 6:57 pm

Devastation
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: Bands you'd like to see reunited!!!   Bands you'd like to see reunited!!! Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2007 7:29 pm

normally i detest reunuions, but i would have loved to see what Morgoth & Demolition Hammer would have come up with next. i always thought they ended way to early. but no reunion simply for some cash grab tour.

PostSubject: Re: Bands you'd like to see reunited!!!   Bands you'd like to see reunited!!! Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2007 7:35 pm

Blackwych

Heretic w/ Mike Howe

Savatage

Sven Gali

Thin Lizzy (the real one)
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: Bands you'd like to see reunited!!!   Bands you'd like to see reunited!!! Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2007 7:37 pm

Believer

Seventh Angel

At War (who are reunited, but they need to record something!)

TT Quick

Quote :
Thin Lizzy (the real one)

Wouldn't that be physically impossible?

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Lurideath

Number of posts : 3892

PostSubject: Re: Bands you'd like to see reunited!!!   Bands you'd like to see reunited!!! Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2007 8:06 pm

Deathrow
Exumer
Grim Reaper
Sanctuary
Vio-Lence
Carcass
Iron Saint
Apocrypha
At The Gates
Edge of Sanity
Disincarnate
Anacrusis
Coroner
Hobbs' Angel Of Death
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: Bands you'd like to see reunited!!!   Bands you'd like to see reunited!!! Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2007 10:12 pm

Forbidden
Vio-Lence
Believer
the Crucified
Vengeance Rising(with Roger Martinez)now theres a stretch
Back to top Go down
romeolimagolf
Metal student
Metal student
romeolimagolf

Number of posts : 204

PostSubject: Re: Bands you'd like to see reunited!!!   Bands you'd like to see reunited!!! Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2007 10:15 pm

Silent Scythe - They put out only one album, but it was great.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bands you'd like to see reunited!!!   Bands you'd like to see reunited!!! Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2007 10:21 pm

Lurideath wrote:
Anacrusis
I'll second that one. It's odd that virtually no one from that band has surfaced in any other band since.

I'll also add Forte. Thought according to http://www.myspace.com/fortemetal they're back together, and doing a new album. It's not been updated in ages, though.
Back to top Go down
SAHB Healer
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
SAHB Healer

Number of posts : 2793

PostSubject: Re: Bands you'd like to see reunited!!!   Bands you'd like to see reunited!!! Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2007 2:13 am

Meliah Rage

Only Living Witness

Anacrusis

Mindfunk

Xaxas
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bands you'd like to see reunited!!!   Bands you'd like to see reunited!!! Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2007 2:34 am

SAHB Healer wrote:
Only Living Witness
🤘

Totally agree! Unbelievable band. I got a second job as a waiter like two years ago at Joe's American Bar & Grill. Craig Silverman was the bar manager. He was kind of a dick. Haha. Just all business. No talking, no joking around. Just work. I heard he was cool outside of work. Haha.

And aren't Meliah Rage back together? surprised
Back to top Go down
Lurideath
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Lurideath

PostSubject: Re: Bands you'd like to see reunited!!!   Bands you'd like to see reunited!!! Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2007 2:40 am

Yeah Meliah Rage are together. Been back now for a few years. They were just on tour with Metal Church.
Back to top Go down
sovdat
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal

Number of posts : 1786

PostSubject: Re: Bands you'd like to see reunited!!!   Bands you'd like to see reunited!!! Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2007 2:45 am

I saw Grim Reaper last year, Hobbs' Angel of Death played on Wacken 2004, and weren't Vio-Lence active as well?
Back to top Go down
Lurideath
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Lurideath

PostSubject: Re: Bands you'd like to see reunited!!!   Bands you'd like to see reunited!!! Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2007 4:47 am

Yes all reformed for a very SHORT time, I want albums from these bands!!!
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: Bands you'd like to see reunited!!!   Bands you'd like to see reunited!!! Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2007 8:40 am

SAHB Healer wrote:
Meliah Rage

Check NoLifeTilMetal.com for reviews of the more recent Meliah Rage releases. I also sent a copy of the latest Meliah Rage to Metal Metropolis for a review.

Quote :
Vengeance Rising(with Roger Martinez)now theres a stretch

I think the closest to this was the 2004 reunion of all the original members with myself on vocals. I doubt that line-up will ever get back together again.

Once Dead is still together, but it's moved far and away from Vengeance Rising. There are only two guys left from the original Once Dead. There are two ex-Hirax members, and two ex-Fasedown members, so it's as much a conglomeration of those bands as VR.

Quote :
the Crucified

This one is probably more of a stretch than Vengeance Rising. Mark Soloman seems dead set against ever resurrecting the Crucified.
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28436

PostSubject: Re: Bands you'd like to see reunited!!!   Bands you'd like to see reunited!!! Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2007 12:04 pm

Eyesore wrote:
And aren't Meliah Rage back together? surprised

Yes.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
AchrisK
Metal master
Metal master
AchrisK

Number of posts : 975

PostSubject: Re: Bands you'd like to see reunited!!!   Bands you'd like to see reunited!!! Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2007 1:32 pm

Excurses

They are a little known death metal band with members of a Christian faith. their EP (Devil's Footprints) was flippin brilliant.

ack
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37644

PostSubject: Re: Bands you'd like to see reunited!!!   Bands you'd like to see reunited!!! Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2007 3:24 pm

I'd like to see Warrior Soul do another album. I believe they're playing shows again on a limited basis but it would be sweet to hear some new material.

It would be cool to hear new stuff from E-Z-O as well. I always liked that band.

Recon would be another cool one, but from what I hear their original singer's pipes are shot. They were supposedly working on new material with a new singer a few years ago but nothing ever came of it.
Back to top Go down
Temple of Blood
Metal is Forever
Temple of Blood

Number of posts : 5704

PostSubject: Re: Bands you'd like to see reunited!!!   Bands you'd like to see reunited!!! Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2007 4:02 pm

none
Back to top Go down
SAHB Healer
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
SAHB Healer

Number of posts : 2793

PostSubject: Re: Bands you'd like to see reunited!!!   Bands you'd like to see reunited!!! Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2007 5:10 pm

Lurideath wrote:
Yeah Meliah Rage are together. Been back now for a few years. They were just on tour with Metal Church.

I get my wish then! You know I've read that at one time Sully Erna of Godsmack toured as a member of that band. I've got three of their CD's, and I see or hear no trace of him(which is fine).
I guess this must be about their third comeback; I hope it goes well for them as the are a good band. Pairing up with Metal Church should help.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bands you'd like to see reunited!!!   Bands you'd like to see reunited!!! Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2007 8:15 pm

Accept should AT LEAST be reunited with Udo and Wolf Hoffman. They should also make a new album, not necessarily a reunion album, just a kick-ass new album along the lines of "Restless and Wild" and "Balls To The Wall".
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: Bands you'd like to see reunited!!!   Bands you'd like to see reunited!!! Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2007 8:36 pm

axewielder wrote:
Accept should AT LEAST be reunited with Udo and
Wolf Hoffman. They should also make a new album, not necessarily a
reunion album, just a kick-ass new album along the lines of "Restless
and Wild" and "Balls To The Wall".

Why? We have U.D.O. and they rule! I actually like the U.D.O. stuff as much as the Accept stuff. Smile

Seriously, sometimes I think it's better for classic bands to stay that way, rather than reunite and release a subpar album.
Back to top Go down
fingers
Metal master
Metal master
fingers

Number of posts : 815

PostSubject: Re: Bands you'd like to see reunited!!!   Bands you'd like to see reunited!!! Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2007 10:07 pm

Bands I like to see reunited are L.A.P.D if you don't know who they are they were a B/C grade thrash metal band before KoRn. They had a different singer Richard Morales who sounded like Tom Araya from Slayer and they sounded like a combination of Suicidal Tendencies, Faith No More, Slayer, Celtic frost and (old) Sepultura. They only released one album and believe it or not they had guitar solos which is nice to hear from a KoRn member before they had this Why Bother? attitiude later on. Unfortunately the singer had a bad heroin addiction and they chucked him out and replaced him with Jon Davis who absolutely killed the band's potential by shouting like an idiot on the mic and writing stupid lyrics

Accept I like them to release an album and do a world tour

Forbidden
Vio-Lence I would like them to reunite whether its with or without Rob Flynn and release a new album
Faith No More
Kyuss (QOTSA sux)
Mr Bungle
Soundgarden
My Sister's Machine
Mother Love Bone
Van Halen with David Lee Roth
Savatage
Metallica (with Dave Mustaine) that would be interesting!
Megadeth (with Chris Poland and Nick Menza in the band)
Motley Crue (with John Corabi)
Poison (with Richie Kotzen)
White Zombie
Pantera (with Terry Glaze NOT Phil Anselmo)

Last edited by on Wed May 23, 2007 5:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
stormspell
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
stormspell

Number of posts : 1593

PostSubject: Re: Bands you'd like to see reunited!!!   Bands you'd like to see reunited!!! Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2007 10:56 pm

CORONER and ANACRUSIS, but only to see them live, dont want new albums coz they are big let-downs to me usually, with veeeery few exceptions.

Just what ATHEIST did - get together, play some festivals, disband.
Back to top Go down
http://www.cdbaby.com/all/stormspell
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bands you'd like to see reunited!!!   Bands you'd like to see reunited!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bands you'd like to see reunited!!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next