Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Seventh Void

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

Seventh Void Empty
PostSubject: Seventh Void   Seventh Void Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 10:41 am

Has anyone heard this side project from 2 of the guys in Type O Negative? I heard a song on sattelite radio this morning and they've got some pretty favorable reviews on Blabbermouth (for what it's worth). Their sound kinda falls into the stoner/doom genre. Check out some clips here...

http://www.myspace.com/seventhvoid

I'm liking what I hear. Might have to pick this one up.

Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Seventh Void Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seventh Void   Seventh Void Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 3:16 pm

No takers, huh? How 'bout if I added a video for you to watch?

Try this...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GirIhasAScY

Seventh Void Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seventh Void   Seventh Void Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 3:19 pm

Just what the world needs. Another "Seventh" band. I'm sorry I can't support the band due to their chosen name.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Seventh Void Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seventh Void   Seventh Void Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 3:28 pm

SpectreFate wrote:
Just what the world needs. Another "Seventh" band. I'm sorry I can't support the band due to their chosen name.

Seventh Angel
Seventh Avenue
Seventh Omen
Seventh Circle
7th Plague

C'mon, what's one more Seventh band?

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 26449

Seventh Void Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seventh Void   Seventh Void Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 3:22 pm

I've been hearing a song on Liquid Metal. It hasn't impressed me much.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Seventh Void Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seventh Void   Seventh Void Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 10:24 am

nevermore wrote:

That's where I head it too. I dunno, I kinda liked it. Sorta remined me of Soundgarden a little too, along with the doomy stuff. I'll probably pick this up at some point.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 26449

Seventh Void Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seventh Void   Seventh Void Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 12:09 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:
nevermore wrote:

That's where I head it too. I dunno, I kinda liked it. Sorta remined me of Soundgarden a little too, along with the doomy stuff. I'll probably pick this up at some point.

I'd like to hear more of the record. To at least be a little more fair to them.
Back to top Go down

Seventh Void Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seventh Void   Seventh Void Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 12:30 pm

I'd probably label this as "post-grunge", it's more of an alternative sound (and not loose enough to be a stoner release). It reminds me of Soundgarden's heavier material.

The couple tracks I've heard sound okay, but I'm not really hearing that special "spark" and the songwriting seems like they are playing it a little too safe.
Back to top Go down
Hamer12
Metal master
Metal master
Hamer12

Number of posts : 828

Seventh Void Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seventh Void   Seventh Void Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 1:25 pm

I picked it up a few hours ago, reminds me a lot of Soundgarden, just a little heavier.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Seventh Void Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seventh Void   Seventh Void Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Seventh Void
Page 1 of 1