Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Geezer (Vegan) Butler

Go down 
+12
sam
Schbopo
ultmetal
DreamingNeonBlack
Svengo
metalinmyveins
sheets
thejokeriv
7thSaviour
Fat Freddy
MetalGuy71
Troublezone
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
DreamingNeonBlack
Metal novice
Metal novice
DreamingNeonBlack

Number of posts : 14

Geezer (Vegan) Butler - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Geezer (Vegan) Butler   Geezer (Vegan) Butler - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 5:38 pm

Hijacking was the wrong word. More like, this thread took a little turn. I did notice that the mods come on here and I think that's cool that they actually converse with us.

If you've noticed, I'm not over there too much anymore.
Back to top Go down
metalinmyveins
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
metalinmyveins

Number of posts : 3325

PostSubject: Re: Geezer (Vegan) Butler   Geezer (Vegan) Butler - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 5:44 pm

DreamingNeonBlack wrote:
Hijacking was the wrong word. More like, this thread took a little turn. I did notice that the mods come on here and I think that's cool that they actually converse with us.

If you've noticed, I'm not over there too much anymore.

I'm on over there in spurts. For instance, today, I might have one post to my credit. When the season ends, I will probably not even be in there. That's the usual for me. I'm there for 7-8 months, and then I go on hiatus for the other 4-5 months.
Back to top Go down
Schbopo
Ate his vegetables
Schbopo

Number of posts : 4958

PostSubject: Re: Geezer (Vegan) Butler   Geezer (Vegan) Butler - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 6:33 pm

metalinmyveins wrote:

I've never seen a thread deleted on here. They will get locked up, if the mods aren't happy with the direction, or if they see Eyesore or Spectrefate is beating up on some poor sap.
laughing

Yeah...

Smurf, I miss Eyesore.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: Geezer (Vegan) Butler   Geezer (Vegan) Butler - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 7:15 pm

I like the thread freedom here.

I'm frequently guilty of steering threads in a totally different direction, usually unintentionally.

I like that this forum lets the thread go unless it gets ridiculous.

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
metalinmyveins

Number of posts : 3325

PostSubject: Re: Geezer (Vegan) Butler   Geezer (Vegan) Butler - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 7:16 pm

tohostudios wrote:

I'm frequently guilty of steering threads in a totally different direction, usually unintentionally.

I totally agree with you. I think, if things are civil, and folks are having a good time, then what the hell...
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: Geezer (Vegan) Butler   Geezer (Vegan) Butler - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 7:20 pm

metalinmyveins wrote:
tohostudios wrote:

I totally agree with you. I think, if things are civil, and folks are having a good time, then what the hell...

Exactly!

Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17151

PostSubject: Re: Geezer (Vegan) Butler   Geezer (Vegan) Butler - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 9:26 pm

Schbopo wrote:
metalinmyveins wrote:

I've never seen a thread deleted on here. They will get locked up, if the mods aren't happy with the direction, or if they see Eyesore or Spectrefate is beating up on some poor sap.
laughing

Yeah...

Smurf, I miss Eyesore.

Why don't you just go register at his website and you can see him all you want...
http://shocktotem.nice-board.com/
Back to top Go down
Schbopo
Ate his vegetables
Schbopo

Number of posts : 4958

PostSubject: Re: Geezer (Vegan) Butler   Geezer (Vegan) Butler - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 9:41 pm

Troublezone wrote:

Why don't you just go register at his website and you can see him all you want...
http://shocktotem.nice-board.com/

Too much effort.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Geezer (Vegan) Butler   Geezer (Vegan) Butler - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Geezer (Vegan) Butler
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3