Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Geezer (Vegan) Butler

Go down 
+12
sam
Schbopo
ultmetal
DreamingNeonBlack
Svengo
metalinmyveins
sheets
thejokeriv
7thSaviour
Fat Freddy
MetalGuy71
Troublezone
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
EvyMetal
Baron Von 40oz.
EvyMetal

Number of posts : 4386

Geezer (Vegan) Butler - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Geezer (Vegan) Butler   Geezer (Vegan) Butler - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 1:36 pm

There's always a place for God's creatures... right next to the mashed potatoes and gravy!
Back to top Go down
candlemass
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
candlemass

Number of posts : 2096

PostSubject: Re: Geezer (Vegan) Butler   Geezer (Vegan) Butler - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 2:03 pm

Schbopo wrote:
I could never be a vegan, cheese is too good.

Does that include abstaining from cheesey metal like Kiss and Twisted Sister?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/fragilegothband
DreamingNeonBlack
Metal novice
Metal novice
DreamingNeonBlack

Number of posts : 14

PostSubject: Re: Geezer (Vegan) Butler   Geezer (Vegan) Butler - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 2:40 pm

I always say that wrong. What I should have said was, I turned to a vegan DIET. I could never be a true vegan because of my love for all things leather, so yeah, I agree with everyone above about the leather jackets, etc.

I have never watched Animals Cops and I never will. There is enough in this world that pisses me off. I don't need to get upset sitting in my living room, too.
Back to top Go down
DreamingNeonBlack
Metal novice
Metal novice
DreamingNeonBlack

PostSubject: Re: Geezer (Vegan) Butler   Geezer (Vegan) Butler - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 2:48 pm

metalinmyveins wrote:
DreamingNeonBlack wrote:
I went vegan about 2 1/2 years ago, and while some of you think it's "whack", I have to say, I feel better than I have since I was a teenager. I am not preaching to anyone and would never say "It's the only way to go", but it has worked for me.

metalinmyveins - some of that faux meat isn't too bad. Smile

I'm glad the vegan lifestyle has worked for you. I wonder if the vegan lifestyle favors a certain sex. I lived with two girls in college. One of the girls was a vegan. She looked fairly healthy. My step-brother on the other hand, looks deathly anytime I've seen him. He looks frail enough, that if a big wind came up, it actually might pick him up and carry him away. His Mother (my father's wife) holds nothing back in front of me, regarding how bad he looks most of the time. I could be wrong, but he seems like one of those candidates that would be the poster boy, for why this lifestyle wouldn't be good.

There was someone within the entertainment industry a few years ago, who had to start eating meat again, because the vitamins that they were taking wasn't acting as a proper supplement. Their body was basically deteriorating away. I want to say this person was a male.

That would be interesting if someone did a study on the vegetarian/vegan lifestyle comparing men and women. Hey, they do studies on dumber things.

Your step-brother does not sound like it is a healthy thing for him. Does he think he looks and feels OK? I switched over for health reasons. Female reasons. I'm sure you all don't want the details. LOL Plus, both my parents died of colon cancer, so that is pretty much in my genes. If I was really thinking into the future, I should have switched sooner.
Back to top Go down
DreamingNeonBlack
Metal novice
Metal novice
DreamingNeonBlack

PostSubject: Re: Geezer (Vegan) Butler   Geezer (Vegan) Butler - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 2:58 pm

EvyMetal wrote:
There's always a place for God's creatures... right next to the mashed potatoes and gravy!

Be careful. PETA might be after you next.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

PostSubject: Re: Geezer (Vegan) Butler   Geezer (Vegan) Butler - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 3:28 pm

Speaking of PETA... saw this earlier today. This may be the first time I've agreed with PETA on anything.

PETA Discourages Octo-Mom From Buying a Pet

Us Magazine - April 28, 2009 1:04 PM PDT
Octo-Mom Nadya Suleman is thinking about buying a pet, but PETA doesn't think a new member of the family is such a good idea for the mother of 14 children.

"In today's uncertain economy -- and with all the demands that come with raising 14 children -- we urge you to reconsider adding two more dependents to your family," PETA's Michelle Cho wrote in a letter to Suleman.

The unemployed mother of 14 -- who relies on public assistance to pay for her eight nannies -- said last week that she was considering adding a pet to the mix.

"For a couple of years, the kids have been asking for a dog," Suleman said. "I've actually been looking into a pig, like a little one."

(Suleman's attorney, Jeff Czech, told Usmagazine.com that the pet would be "probably a dog -- probably a Shih Tzu.")

PETA, the world's largest animal rights organization with more than 2 million members, hopes Suleman will reconsider.

"Like children, pigs and dogs are intelligent, social beings with complex needs," Cho wrote in the letter, given exclusively to Us "They require a lot of attention, space, and exercise as well as a huge financial commitment."

Suleman said that if she were to buy a pig, it would wear a diaper and live outside the family's $564,000 La Habra, Calif. home because of its smell.

"Keeping a pig outside and making him or her a playmate for your children -- who do not understand a pig's many needs and will only pay attention to him or her when it suits them -- is not an acceptable way to treat an intelligent animal such as this," Cho wrote.

Instead of new pets, PETA encourages the mom to help her children make friends.

"We hope that your recent move to your new home will allow your children to form fast friendships with kids in your neighborhood with whom they share similar interests," Cho wrote.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
metalinmyveins
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
metalinmyveins

Number of posts : 3325

PostSubject: Re: Geezer (Vegan) Butler   Geezer (Vegan) Butler - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 3:46 pm

DreamingNeonBlack wrote:
metalinmyveins wrote:
DreamingNeonBlack wrote:
I went vegan about 2 1/2 years ago, and while some of you think it's "whack", I have to say, I feel better than I have since I was a teenager. I am not preaching to anyone and would never say "It's the only way to go", but it has worked for me.

metalinmyveins - some of that faux meat isn't too bad. Smile

I'm glad the vegan lifestyle has worked for you. I wonder if the vegan lifestyle favors a certain sex. I lived with two girls in college. One of the girls was a vegan. She looked fairly healthy. My step-brother on the other hand, looks deathly anytime I've seen him. He looks frail enough, that if a big wind came up, it actually might pick him up and carry him away. His Mother (my father's wife) holds nothing back in front of me, regarding how bad he looks most of the time. I could be wrong, but he seems like one of those candidates that would be the poster boy, for why this lifestyle wouldn't be good.

There was someone within the entertainment industry a few years ago, who had to start eating meat again, because the vitamins that they were taking wasn't acting as a proper supplement. Their body was basically deteriorating away. I want to say this person was a male.

Your step-brother does not sound like it is a healthy thing for him. Does he think he looks and feels OK? I switched over for health reasons. Female reasons. I'm sure you all don't want the details. LOL Plus, both my parents died of colon cancer, so that is pretty much in my genes. If I was really thinking into the future, I should have switched sooner.

He would never admit that he looks unhealthy, but everyone including his brother & his mother thinks he is way too thin. I would say he's about 20-25 pounds under that of a normal weight. I think he has like a 28" waist, and is at least 6' tall.

You obviously had very good reasons to change your diet, so, I hope it's a lifestyle that continues to work for you. I'm sorry to hear about both of your parents. That's very tragic, that both of them died from the same disease. Was there a long family history of colon cancer on both sides of your family? I will need to do the colonoscopy thing at some point. There's a family history of polyps at least. They've been non cancerous for both my Father and those on his side of the family, but a history none the less. I'm not a huge red meat eater. I tend to stick to the poultry side of things.
Back to top Go down
DreamingNeonBlack
Metal novice
Metal novice
DreamingNeonBlack

PostSubject: Re: Geezer (Vegan) Butler   Geezer (Vegan) Butler - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 3:47 pm

*shakes head*

Dear God, this woman has a screw loose.

She's got 14 kids and she's worried about the smell of the PIG???!! (Sorry. I couldn't resist.)

Hey, would any of you please send funds to me so I can live in a half a million dollar house?

I agree whole-heartedly with PETA on this one.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: Geezer (Vegan) Butler   Geezer (Vegan) Butler - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 3:47 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
Speaking of PETA... saw this earlier today. This may be the first time I've agreed with PETA on anything.

PETA Discourages Octo-Mom From Buying a Pet

Us Magazine - April 28, 2009 1:04 PM PDT

Octo-Mom Nadya Suleman is thinking about buying a pet, but PETA doesn't think a new member of the family is such a good idea for the mother of 14 children.

"In today's uncertain economy -- and with all the demands that come with raising 14 children -- we urge you to reconsider adding two more dependents to your family," PETA's Michelle Cho wrote in a letter to Suleman.

The unemployed mother of 14 -- who relies on public assistance to pay for her eight nannies -- said last week that she was considering adding a pet to the mix.

"For a couple of years, the kids have been asking for a dog," Suleman said. "I've actually been looking into a pig, like a little one."

(Suleman's attorney, Jeff Czech, told Usmagazine.com that the pet would be "probably a dog -- probably a Shih Tzu.")

PETA, the world's largest animal rights organization with more than 2 million members, hopes Suleman will reconsider.

"Like children, pigs and dogs are intelligent, social beings with complex needs," Cho wrote in the letter, given exclusively to Us "They require a lot of attention, space, and exercise as well as a huge financial commitment."

Suleman said that if she were to buy a pig, it would wear a diaper and live outside the family's $564,000 La Habra, Calif. home because of its smell.

"Keeping a pig outside and making him or her a playmate for your children -- who do not understand a pig's many needs and will only pay attention to him or her when it suits them -- is not an acceptable way to treat an intelligent animal such as this," Cho wrote.

Instead of new pets, PETA encourages the mom to help her children make friends.

"We hope that your recent move to your new home will allow your children to form fast friendships with kids in your neighborhood with whom they share similar interests," Cho wrote.

Every so often even PETA gets one right.

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
metalinmyveins

PostSubject: Re: Geezer (Vegan) Butler   Geezer (Vegan) Butler - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 3:53 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:

Freddy, I can't stand this woman. She is one of the most irresponsible pieces of garbage that we claim as a U.S citizen. I wish the state would take most, if not all of these kids away from her.

Introducing a pet would be a horrible decision. Just like her kids, she would never be able to just have one dog. I'm sure the kids could use a pet in their lives, but this idiot just can't be trusted.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Geezer (Vegan) Butler   Geezer (Vegan) Butler - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 3:54 pm

metalinmyveins wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:

Freddy, I can't stand this woman. She is one of the most irresponsible pieces of garbage that we claim as a U.S citizen. I wish the state would take most, if not all of these kids away from her.

Introducing a pet would be a horrible decision. Just like her kids, she would never be able to just have one dog. I'm sure the kids could use a pet in their lives, but this idiot just can't be trusted.

I wholeheartedly agree on all points above.

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
metalinmyveins

PostSubject: Re: Geezer (Vegan) Butler   Geezer (Vegan) Butler - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 4:00 pm

DreamingNeonBlack wrote:
*shakes head*

She's got 14 kids and she's worried about the smell of the PIG???!! (Sorry. I couldn't resist.)

Hey, would any of you please send funds to me so I can live in a half a million dollar house?

Can you imagine having 14 kids crapping in their diapers for the next 2 years? Oh well, I hope her house smells like dung for the next couple or more years. God willing, Glade will tell her to stick it where the sun don't shine, if she asks for any complimentary cans of scented spray or plug in's. $500,000 house....makes me sick.
Back to top Go down
DreamingNeonBlack
Metal novice
Metal novice
DreamingNeonBlack

PostSubject: Re: Geezer (Vegan) Butler   Geezer (Vegan) Butler - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 4:02 pm

<
He would never admit that he looks unhealthy, but everyone including his brother & his mother thinks he is way too thin. I would say he's about 20-25 pounds under that of a normal weight. I think he has like a 28" waist, and is at least 6' tall.

You obviously had very good reasons to change your diet, so, I hope it's a lifestyle that continues to work for you. I'm sorry to hear about both of your parents. That's very tragic, that both of them died from the same disease. Was there a long family history of colon cancer on both sides of your family? I will need to do the colonoscopy thing at some point. There's a family history of polyps at least. They've been non cancerous for both my Father and those on his side of the family, but a history none the less. I'm not a huge red meat eater. I tend to stick to the poultry side of things.[/quote]>>

6' tall with a 28" waist? That's thin. Does he seem to eat alot but not gain weight? I have a friend 6'4" with a 28-30" waist and he eats like a horse, but doesn't gain any weight. He is healthy, even though some people seem to think he is not. He just has a high metabolism.

Thanks for the sympathy about my parents. My mom died 25 years ago. She was diagnosed at 43 and died at 44. I am turned 40 (blah) next week and I am scared to death. I need to do the colonoscopy thingy too and dread every minute of it. The test and the results. Moreso, the results. There is a loooong history of cancer in my family. Different types, not just colon.

I'm glad the polyps have been non-cancerous in your family. I hope it stays that way. It can't hurt to get yourself checked.

Edit: That was weird. I had to edit my post because the original posts didn't come up like they usually do.
Back to top Go down
DreamingNeonBlack
Metal novice
Metal novice
DreamingNeonBlack

PostSubject: Re: Geezer (Vegan) Butler   Geezer (Vegan) Butler - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 4:06 pm

metalinmyveins wrote:
DreamingNeonBlack wrote:
*shakes head*

Can you imagine having 14 kids crapping in their diapers for the next 2 years? Oh well, I hope her house smells like dung for the next couple or more years. God willing, Glade will tell her to stick it where the sun don't shine, if she asks for any complimentary cans of scented spray or plug in's. $500,000 house....makes me sick.

Just the thought of the smell in that house makes me gag.

I'm sure us taxpayers are paying for her Glade.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Geezer (Vegan) Butler   Geezer (Vegan) Butler - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 4:23 pm

DreamingNeonBlack wrote:
*shakes head*

Actually, I think PETA didn't go far enough with this letter. In addition to saying she should reconsider getting a pet, they should've recommended that she have her uterus filled with concrete so she doesn't have any more children!!!

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Geezer (Vegan) Butler   Geezer (Vegan) Butler - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 4:25 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
DreamingNeonBlack wrote:
*shakes head*

Actually, I think PETA didn't go far enough with this letter. In addition to saying she should reconsider getting a pet, they should've recommended that she have her uterus filled with concrete so she doesn't have any more children!!!

I heard she recenty got a tattoo as well. Money well spent. Suspect

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
metalinmyveins

PostSubject: Re: Geezer (Vegan) Butler   Geezer (Vegan) Butler - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 4:28 pm

DreamingNeonBlack wrote:
<

You obviously had very good reasons to change your diet, so, I hope it's a lifestyle that continues to work for you. I'm sorry to hear about both of your parents. That's very tragic, that both of them died from the same disease. Was there a long family history of colon cancer on both sides of your family? I will need to do the colonoscopy thing at some point. There's a family history of polyps at least. They've been non cancerous for both my Father and those on his side of the family, but a history none the less. I'm not a huge red meat eater. I tend to stick to the poultry side of things.
>>

6' tall with a 28" waist? That's thin. Does he seem to eat alot but not gain weight? I have a friend 6'4" with a 28-30" waist and he eats like a horse, but doesn't gain any weight. He is healthy, even though some people seem to think he is not. He just has a high metabolism.

Thanks for the sympathy about my parents. My mom died 25 years ago. She was diagnosed at 43 and died at 44. I am turned 40 (blah) next week and I am scared to death. I need to do the colonoscopy thingy too and dread every minute of it. The test and the results. Moreso, the results. There is a loooong history of cancer in my family. Different types, not just colon.

I'm glad the polyps have been non-cancerous in your family. I hope it stays that way. It can't hurt to get yourself checked.

Edit: That was weird. I had to edit my post because the original posts didn't come up like they usually do.[/quote]

Your Mother died way too early in life. I f*cking hate cancer!!! I just checked to see when your B-Day is, and it's the day after mine. Sweet!!!

I think what happened when you posted, someone else was posting at the same time. There will be two boxes that pop that say, modify & save. Just hit save, and it will send your post on through.
Back to top Go down
metalinmyveins
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
metalinmyveins

PostSubject: Re: Geezer (Vegan) Butler   Geezer (Vegan) Butler - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 4:31 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
DreamingNeonBlack wrote:
*shakes head*

Well, I've heard of concrete shoes, but I've never heard of concrete .......
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Geezer (Vegan) Butler   Geezer (Vegan) Butler - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 4:32 pm

Concrete Uterus would be a good name for a female metal band.

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
metalinmyveins

PostSubject: Re: Geezer (Vegan) Butler   Geezer (Vegan) Butler - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 4:33 pm

tohostudios wrote:

Damn sweet name, If I say so myself.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Geezer (Vegan) Butler   Geezer (Vegan) Butler - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 4:39 pm

tohostudios wrote:

...or an L7 album title. Laughing

Back to top Go down
DreamingNeonBlack
Metal novice
Metal novice
DreamingNeonBlack

PostSubject: Re: Geezer (Vegan) Butler   Geezer (Vegan) Butler - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 4:44 pm

metalinmyveins wrote:
DreamingNeonBlack wrote:
<

>>

Edit: That was weird. I had to edit my post because the original posts didn't come up like they usually do.

Your Mother died way too early in life. I f*cking hate cancer!!! I just checked to see when your B-Day is, and it's the day after mine. Sweet!!!

I think what happened when you posted, someone else was posting at the same time. There will be two boxes that pop that say, modify & save. Just hit save, and it will send your post on through.[/quote]

This message board hates me. If this posts twice, I apologize.

My mom died waaayyy too early. She had just received her Masters Degree in psychology, not mention leaving behind 2 kids and a devestated husband who was never the same. Enough bringing down the forum. I'd rather make fun of the Octomom.

Cool. You're a Bull too. How do you plan on spending your bday?

OK on the posting. The last time I tried this, I got an "Website Not Available" The internet Gods are not happy with me today for some reason.
Back to top Go down
metalinmyveins
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
metalinmyveins

PostSubject: Re: Geezer (Vegan) Butler   Geezer (Vegan) Butler - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 5:02 pm

This what happens to a thread when there's a story related to Geezer and PETA...it goes off into a million different directions.
lol!

Now we're onto the Octomom. I thought I disliked PETA...
Back to top Go down
DreamingNeonBlack
Metal novice
Metal novice
DreamingNeonBlack

PostSubject: Re: Geezer (Vegan) Butler   Geezer (Vegan) Butler - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 5:16 pm

metalinmyveins wrote:
This what happens to a thread when there's a story related to Geezer and PETA...it goes off into a million different directions.
lol!

Hijacking threads happen, but do the threads get deleted HERE like some other place we know of?
Back to top Go down
metalinmyveins
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
metalinmyveins

PostSubject: Re: Geezer (Vegan) Butler   Geezer (Vegan) Butler - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 5:26 pm

DreamingNeonBlack wrote:
metalinmyveins wrote:
lol!

Hijacking threads happen, but do the threads get deleted HERE like some other place we know of?

NO. This place is much cooler. Usually one of the mods will just tell us to get back on the subject at hand. I have a feeling that this thread wouldn't have had a very long life based on the subject, so, I would guess that this one would be allowed to stray off course.

The mods here actually converse with the other peeps on here. That the other forum, not so much. No

I've never seen a thread deleted on here. They will get locked up, if the mods aren't happy with the direction, or if they see Eyesore or Spectrefate is beating up on some poor sap.
laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Geezer (Vegan) Butler   Geezer (Vegan) Butler - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Geezer (Vegan) Butler
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next