Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Suicidal Tendencies - Lights Camera Revolution

Go down 
+7
7thSecond
mc666
SideShowDisaSter
Lurideath
Rex
Fat Freddy
Wargod
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Wargod
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wargod

Number of posts : 4272

Suicidal Tendencies - Lights Camera Revolution Empty
PostSubject: Suicidal Tendencies - Lights Camera Revolution   Suicidal Tendencies - Lights Camera Revolution Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 3:24 pm

I am not all to familiar with Suicidal Tendencies except the MTV years. The other day I heard "Go'n Breakdown" really catchy stuff so I searched this out.

My ? is this their best or what else should I get?

Wargod50
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37654

PostSubject: Re: Suicidal Tendencies - Lights Camera Revolution   Suicidal Tendencies - Lights Camera Revolution Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 3:29 pm

For whatever it's worth, LIGHTS... is my fave S.T. album.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Rex
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Rex

Number of posts : 2056

PostSubject: Re: Suicidal Tendencies - Lights Camera Revolution   Suicidal Tendencies - Lights Camera Revolution Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 3:46 pm

Its an awesome album! Best? I dunno, but you can't go wrong with it.
Back to top Go down
Lurideath
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Lurideath

Number of posts : 3893

PostSubject: Re: Suicidal Tendencies - Lights Camera Revolution   Suicidal Tendencies - Lights Camera Revolution Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 6:15 pm

"How Will I Laugh Tomorrow..." is my favorite ST album.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suicidal Tendencies - Lights Camera Revolution   Suicidal Tendencies - Lights Camera Revolution Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 6:20 pm

How Will I Laugh Tomorrow and L.C.R. are my personal favorites. You can't go wrong with either one.
Back to top Go down
SideShowDisaSter
Roo Jockey
SideShowDisaSter

Number of posts : 4602

PostSubject: Re: Suicidal Tendencies - Lights Camera Revolution   Suicidal Tendencies - Lights Camera Revolution Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 6:34 pm

Lights is definitely my favorite Suicidal album. Excellent stuff. However, you can't go wrong with it, How Will I Laugh Tomorrow..., or the Controlled By Hated / Feel Like S**t - Deja Vu releases. All 3 are great!

Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: Suicidal Tendencies - Lights Camera Revolution   Suicidal Tendencies - Lights Camera Revolution Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 6:57 pm

Lurideath wrote:
"How Will I Laugh Tomorrow..." is my favorite ST album.
ditto. that's the one that made me love ST.

7thSecond
Metal master
Metal master
7thSecond

Number of posts : 665

PostSubject: Re: Suicidal Tendencies - Lights Camera Revolution   Suicidal Tendencies - Lights Camera Revolution Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 8:22 pm

I replied to your question at the RI forums. Tried to paste it here but it added all kinds of weird stuff. To sum it up though the self titled was by far their best but I'd recommend How Can I Laugh Tomorrow... When I Can't Even Smile Today to you.
Back to top Go down
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

PostSubject: Re: Suicidal Tendencies - Lights Camera Revolution   Suicidal Tendencies - Lights Camera Revolution Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 9:32 pm

controlled by hate/feel like smurf poo or join the army or lights...camera...revolution.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17069

PostSubject: Re: Suicidal Tendencies - Lights Camera Revolution   Suicidal Tendencies - Lights Camera Revolution Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 3:47 am

My top 2 favs have always been How Will I Laugh... and LCR.
Back to top Go down
jstate
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
jstate

Number of posts : 3361

PostSubject: Re: Suicidal Tendencies - Lights Camera Revolution   Suicidal Tendencies - Lights Camera Revolution Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 12:32 pm

I agree with all the love for How Will I Laugh.. and LCR. Those would be the two to start with. But I also feel Join The Army is right up there with them. Seems to be an album that always get overlooked in the ST discography.
Back to top Go down
7thSaviour
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
7thSaviour

Number of posts : 2206

PostSubject: Re: Suicidal Tendencies - Lights Camera Revolution   Suicidal Tendencies - Lights Camera Revolution Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 2:34 pm

LCR 10/10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suicidal Tendencies - Lights Camera Revolution   Suicidal Tendencies - Lights Camera Revolution Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Suicidal Tendencies - Lights Camera Revolution
Page 1 of 1