Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Metal Church live.

Go down 
+11
metalken
kmorg
stepcousin
AchrisK
Troublezone
Lurideath
Svengo
Temple of Blood
Required Fields
7thSecond
Rex
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
metalken
Metal master
Metal master

Number of posts : 819

Metal Church live. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Metal Church live.   Metal Church live. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 7:06 am

I caught Metal Church live with Wayne back on the 'Dark' tour opening for Metallica who were touring with Master Of Puppets. Killer performance.
Saw them with Howe on vocals headlining at a local dive a year or so later on the 'Blessing...' tour. Killer performance.
Back to top Go down
7thSaviour
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
7thSaviour

Number of posts : 2206

PostSubject: Re: Metal Church live.   Metal Church live. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 2:10 pm

I love this live MC disc! 10/10
Back to top Go down
mez
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
mez

Number of posts : 375

PostSubject: Re: Metal Church live.   Metal Church live. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 7:13 pm

I think all the vocalists were great! I think Howe is amazing, wish he did more after MC. Does anyone know if he did?

Ronny Monroe falls under one of my favorite vocalists. Not sure why but I hold him high up there. I look forward to his solo disc.
Back to top Go down
7thSaviour
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
7thSaviour

PostSubject: Re: Metal Church live.   Metal Church live. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 7:15 pm

David Wayne 9/10
Howe 10/10
Back to top Go down
Leatherface
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Leatherface

Number of posts : 19229

PostSubject: Re: Metal Church live.   Metal Church live. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 8:38 am

I don't have the live CD, but I've been a fan for years. Super underrated.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rickcaudill2
7thSaviour
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
7thSaviour

PostSubject: Re: Metal Church live.   Metal Church live. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 9:07 am

Leatherface wrote:
I don't have the live CD, but I've been a fan for years. Super underrated.
+1 They never got the credit they deserved.
Back to top Go down
Rex
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Rex

Number of posts : 2056

PostSubject: Re: Metal Church live.   Metal Church live. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 9:20 am

Locky wrote:
Howe for me all the way, I have a bootleg CD feat. Howe and it slays, much better than the offical release "Live in Japan", the man could certainly do the early material justce.

Please share this with me!
Back to top Go down
7thSaviour
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
7thSaviour

PostSubject: Re: Metal Church live.   Metal Church live. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 10:01 am

Rex wrote:
Locky wrote:
Howe for me all the way, I have a bootleg CD feat. Howe and it slays, much better than the offical release "Live in Japan", the man could certainly do the early material justce.

Please share this with me!
+1 Would LOVE to hear this music!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Metal Church live.   Metal Church live. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 3:00 pm

Holy crap this is awesome! This may make my favorite live albums of all time list.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Metal Church live.   Metal Church live. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 3:56 pm

It's interesting, Wayne is such a legend and Howe is still mostly remembered for the guy who replaced him but the stuff he did with them is outstanding.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Metal Church live.   Metal Church live. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 3:59 pm

But the live disc with Wayne just slays.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17151

PostSubject: Re: Metal Church live.   Metal Church live. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 4:07 pm

7thSaviour wrote:
David Wayne 9/10
Howe 10/10
Back to top Go down
Temple of Blood
Metal is Forever
Temple of Blood

Number of posts : 5704

PostSubject: Re: Metal Church live.   Metal Church live. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 4:46 pm

SpectreFate wrote:
Holy crap this is awesome! This may make my favorite live albums of all time list.

It may be my very favorite of all-time ... because it's REALLY LIVE!!!!
Back to top Go down
Lurideath
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Lurideath

Number of posts : 3906

PostSubject: Re: Metal Church live.   Metal Church live. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 4:58 pm

I have a friend here in town who has been working on the Metal Church documentary. He's got a few things left on it to record before he starts editing and everything else involved. Should be awesome when it gets released!
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17151

PostSubject: Re: Metal Church live.   Metal Church live. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 5:07 pm

Lurideath wrote:
I have a friend here in town who has been working on the Metal Church documentary. He's got a few things left on it to record before he starts editing and everything else involved. Should be awesome when it gets released!

Sounds cool!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Metal Church live.   Metal Church live. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 12:16 pm

Is that for an actual label?
Back to top Go down
powermacho
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
powermacho

Number of posts : 1778

PostSubject: Re: Metal Church live.   Metal Church live. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 2:20 pm

Svengo wrote:
I may be in the minority here but I like all the Metal Church vocalists, even Ronny Munroe.
They all brought something good to the table.
You have another one that thinks the same, I recently pick it up for $5 used, and I have to say I don't like to listen or have live albums but this is an exception, this live album rules Metal Church live. - Page 2 877540
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Metal Church live.   Metal Church live. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Metal Church live.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2