Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Little Caesar

Go down 
+5
akeldama
Shiney
manny
tohostudios
Troublezone
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

Little Caesar - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Little Caesar   Little Caesar - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 10:22 am

MetalGuy71 wrote:
I had Little Ceasar's debut and second album at one point, but I must've traded them away at some point during one of my purges. Thinking back, I can't figure out why. It was good stuff. Wish I had them back again, especially the debut.

And Manny, I'd also recommend both Flies on Fire and The Four Horsemen if you're into that slightly heavier Stones/Crowes vibe. I've only recently become a fan of Flies on Fire, but I've had The Four Horsemen cd's since they came out. Good bluesy, rocking schtuff. I think you can get them all relatively cheap on Amazon.

Thanks MG and Toho I will make sure to check these bands out.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: Little Caesar   Little Caesar - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 10:34 am

You can get Flies On Fire's "Outside Looking Inside" from Amazon zshops for $3 including shipping.

http://www.amazon.com/Outside-Looking-Inside-Flies-Fire/dp/B000008FNL/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&s=music&qid=1239978915&sr=8-2

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
SAHB Healer

Number of posts : 2793

PostSubject: Re: Little Caesar   Little Caesar - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 2:47 am

I like their s/t OK but it's just a little too L.A. for me to get on my playlist very often. They've got an urban biker sound more than southern fried IMO.
I'd like to hear the second Little Ceasar album with Earl Slick. I liked the Earl Slick band, but their studio albums were very stiff and labored compared to how they sounded live. Slick admits those studio sessions were ruined by rampant drug abuse. He's been sober now for 20 years or so. How is the second LC album?
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17151

PostSubject: Re: Little Caesar   Little Caesar - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 3:25 am

Quote :
How is the second LC album?

I got it coming in the mail. I heard one song called "Stand Up" and it is very cool.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: Little Caesar   Little Caesar - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 7:56 am

The second one is pretty good but not as good as the first one IMO.

My faves on it are Rum & Coke, Stand Up, Ain't Got It and Ridin' On.

Metal novice
Metal novice
libertynjustice

Number of posts : 45

PostSubject: Re: Little Caesar   Little Caesar - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 10:45 pm

I love this band and wasnt the singer in terminater 2 Smile
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17151

PostSubject: Re: Little Caesar   Little Caesar - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 3:49 am

libertynjustice wrote:

Yes he was, in the bar room fight scene.
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: Little Caesar   Little Caesar - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 5:26 pm

Troublezone wrote:
libertynjustice wrote:

Yes he was, in the bar room fight scene.

Cool bit of trivia, I didnot know this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Little Caesar   Little Caesar - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Little Caesar
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: