Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Little Caesar (obscure LA glam band)

Go down 
+7
kethdredd
manny
Witchfinder
Fat Freddy
Troublezone
fingers
11 posters
AuthorMessage
fingers
Metal master
Metal master
fingers

Number of posts : 815

Little Caesar (obscure LA glam band) Empty
PostSubject: Little Caesar (obscure LA glam band)   Little Caesar (obscure LA glam band) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2021 12:19 am

Any Little Caesar fans? Just found out the other day that the singer from Little Caesar starred in a scene in Terminator 2 
https://youtu.be/ngbfpQO6tY0
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17151

PostSubject: Re: Little Caesar (obscure LA glam band)   Little Caesar (obscure LA glam band) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2021 2:44 am

I wouldn’t call them obscure. They were on Geffen records and had a video on Headbanger’s Ball. I had their debut album.

The singer’s name is a Ron Young.

Last edited by Troublezone on Mon Oct 18, 2021 7:21 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 40553

PostSubject: Re: Little Caesar (obscure LA glam band)   Little Caesar (obscure LA glam band) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2021 5:52 am

I saw them open for KISS (along with Slaughter) on the Hot In The Shade tour. I remember them being pretty decent.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Little Caesar (obscure LA glam band)   Little Caesar (obscure LA glam band) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2021 7:09 am

They were a bluesy hard rock band. The singer Ron kind of looked like Dimebag Darrell back then.

Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

PostSubject: Re: Little Caesar (obscure LA glam band)   Little Caesar (obscure LA glam band) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2021 8:39 am

I remember them, didn't really care for em tho

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Witchfinder
Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

Number of posts : 7632

PostSubject: Re: Little Caesar (obscure LA glam band)   Little Caesar (obscure LA glam band) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2021 8:52 am

I'm a fan. I really like their first two albums.
Back to top Go down
http://themetalblogofmetal.blogspot.com/
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: Little Caesar (obscure LA glam band)   Little Caesar (obscure LA glam band) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2021 9:34 am

I liked them, have their first album but I cannot say I am a major fanboy of the lads
Back to top Go down
kethdredd
Metal master
Metal master
kethdredd

Number of posts : 559

PostSubject: Re: Little Caesar (obscure LA glam band)   Little Caesar (obscure LA glam band) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2021 8:57 pm

They still kick ass. One of the highlights of M3 for me. They have released 8 albums over the years.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: Little Caesar (obscure LA glam band)   Little Caesar (obscure LA glam band) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2021 9:29 pm

And I wouldn't call them glam. They're more like "biker rock" or something. I think that was their problem they came out around the time of Poison, Motley Crue, Warrant et. al. and not only did they not sound anything like those bands they sure as hell didn't look like them either so the record company didn't know what do to with them.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 26449

PostSubject: Re: Little Caesar (obscure LA glam band)   Little Caesar (obscure LA glam band) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2021 7:21 pm

Witchfinder wrote:
I'm a fan. I really like their first two albums.

I like them. Even caught them live once. I own the first album. Never heard the second one.
Back to top Go down
Big Rich
Metal master
Metal master
Big Rich

Number of posts : 677

PostSubject: Re: Little Caesar (obscure LA glam band)   Little Caesar (obscure LA glam band) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2021 12:10 am

007 wrote:
I saw them open for KISS (along with Slaughter) on the Hot In The Shade tour. I remember them being pretty decent.

My first big rock concert was that show with the same bands. All 3 bands were excellent.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Little Caesar (obscure LA glam band)   Little Caesar (obscure LA glam band) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2021 9:50 am

Little Caesar's pizza sucks too. Just sayin'. Laughing very hard

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Little Caesar (obscure LA glam band)   Little Caesar (obscure LA glam band) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2021 11:14 am

Fat Freddy wrote:

I would agree, but the sauce is good! lol!
The crust is tasteless cardboard.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Little Caesar (obscure LA glam band)   Little Caesar (obscure LA glam band) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2021 1:09 pm

Troublezone wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:

Honestly, I haven't eaten it in years, but back when I worked for KMart in the early 90s our store had a "Little Caesars Pizza Station" restaurant inside of it. At first, it was a cool/cheap/convenient lunch (hey, I was a guy in my early 20s, pizza was my life, haha) but after a while, simply being around it all day, every day, smelling it everywhere you went in the store, I couldn't eat it anymore. To this day, just seeing one of their commercials on TV makes me go "bleah." Laughing very hard

Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Little Caesar (obscure LA glam band)   Little Caesar (obscure LA glam band) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2021 2:19 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
Troublezone wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:

Honestly, I haven't eaten it in years, but back when I worked for KMart in the early 90s our store had a "Little Caesars Pizza Station" restaurant inside of it. At first, it was a cool/cheap/convenient lunch (hey, I was a guy in my early 20s, pizza was my life, haha) but after a while, simply being around it all day, every day, smelling it everywhere you went in the store, I couldn't eat it anymore. To this day, just seeing one of their commercials on TV makes me go "bleah." Laughing very hard

Understandable. I’m sure I would be the same.
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12763

PostSubject: Re: Little Caesar (obscure LA glam band)   Little Caesar (obscure LA glam band) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2021 10:25 pm

tohostudios wrote:
And I wouldn't call them glam.  They're more like "biker rock" or something.  I think that was their problem they came out around the time of Poison, Motley Crue, Warrant et. al. and not only did they not sound anything like those bands they sure as hell didn't look like them either so the record company didn't know what do to with them.

I concur

Good music for tinkering in the shop (IMHDO)

PostSubject: Re: Little Caesar (obscure LA glam band)   Little Caesar (obscure LA glam band) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Little Caesar (obscure LA glam band)
Page 1 of 1