Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Marvelous 3 / Butch Walker

Go down 
+7
7thSaviour
rattpoison
the sentinel
kmorg
Metal Misfit
tohostudios
MetalGuy71
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Shawn Of Fire
Metal is Forever
Shawn Of Fire

Number of posts : 6719

Marvelous 3 / Butch Walker - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marvelous 3 / Butch Walker   Marvelous 3 / Butch Walker - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 11:20 am

Looks like there'll be a CD too...

http://butchwalker.gomerch.com/

Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Marvelous 3 / Butch Walker   Marvelous 3 / Butch Walker - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 11:27 am

Shawn Of Fire wrote:

Neat-o!! Now if he'd only throw his other eps together on one cd comp, I'd be happy. Marvelous 3 / Butch Walker - Page 2 811939 
I've got all the full albums now, but those eps are hard to come by.

He played in my town about a year or so ago and I wanted to go to the show. Really small, intimate club setting. 1. just to see him live and 2., to maybe get the eps. Sadly, that didn't happen on either account.

Metal is Forever
Shawn Of Fire

Number of posts : 6719

PostSubject: Re: Marvelous 3 / Butch Walker   Marvelous 3 / Butch Walker - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 8:21 am

MetalGuy71 wrote:
Shawn Of Fire wrote:

Neat-o!! Now if he'd only throw his other eps together on one cd comp, I'd be happy. Marvelous 3 / Butch Walker - Page 2 811939 
I've got all the full albums now, but those eps are hard to come by.

He played in my town about a year or so ago and I wanted to go to the show. Really small, intimate club setting. 1. just to see him live and 2., to maybe get the eps. Sadly, that didn't happen on either account.
JUST found out he's playing in Charlotte, NC on Oct25....SO there!!! \'arry \'eadbanger 

Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: Marvelous 3 / Butch Walker   Marvelous 3 / Butch Walker - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2015 10:28 am

Butch has a new album coming out Feb. 3rd for anyone that cares. Here's the first single, 'Bed on Fire' from Afraid of Ghosts.

Ummmm, kinda weak for a lead-off track. Crying or Very sad Hope there's more upbeat songs.

Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: Marvelous 3 / Butch Walker   Marvelous 3 / Butch Walker - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2016 3:16 pm

Since most of the previous posters in this thread are now MIA, I don't expect this to get much attention.

However, for the few that do care, Butch has a new album coming out at the end of August...

Stay Gold
Marvelous 3 / Butch Walker - Page 2 61%2BSKz4o7TL._SS500_SS280

Metal master
Metal master
martinsane

Number of posts : 924

PostSubject: Re: Marvelous 3 / Butch Walker   Marvelous 3 / Butch Walker - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2016 7:48 pm

Always optimistic for Butch and his releases.

Here is hoping he captures that M3 vibe on this one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Marvelous 3 / Butch Walker   Marvelous 3 / Butch Walker - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Marvelous 3 / Butch Walker
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2