Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sean Avery is at it again

Go down 
+3
spiritoradio
Svengo
Required Fields
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28436

Sean Avery is at it again Empty
PostSubject: Sean Avery is at it again   Sean Avery is at it again Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 10:00 pm

Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan

PostSubject: Re: Sean Avery is at it again   Sean Avery is at it again Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 10:27 pm

What a dinkus. His comments can be entertaining though.

That's New York for ya. Every team there will pick up any piece of scum. They'll heighten their exposure even more, if nothing else.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sean Avery is at it again   Sean Avery is at it again Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 10:28 pm

Would LOOOVVVEEE to see him take a run at the Boogey-Man!! Sean would be as flat as an Avery address label! haha
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

PostSubject: Re: Sean Avery is at it again   Sean Avery is at it again Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 10:30 pm

Check out what Don Cherry had to say about Avery on Coach's Corner tonight.

Back to top Go down
Svengo
Metal master
Metal master
Svengo

Number of posts : 967

PostSubject: Re: Sean Avery is at it again   Sean Avery is at it again Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 11:23 pm

Avery is gonna continue to do this kind of crap until he's gone from the NHL for good.

I was at the game back in October where he allowed a lady to goad him into cursing her and squirting her with his water bottle thereby earning him a second game misconduct.
Sometimes I think they only keep him in the league so we can all have somebody to rag on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sean Avery is at it again   Sean Avery is at it again Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 11:37 pm

Mitchell was +32 [!] on Weds. Yeah, "we didn't need him". Look who's in first place and looking like a serious contender? Dumass Risebrough. He needs to go. Period.
Back to top Go down
spiritoradio
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
spiritoradio

Number of posts : 1510

PostSubject: Re: Sean Avery is at it again   Sean Avery is at it again Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 12:54 am

SAXON1500 wrote:
Would LOOOVVVEEE to see him take a run at the Boogey-Man!! Sean would be as flat as an Avery address label! haha

Absolutely, but Avery would never even get into a tussle with Boogard, he would just "turtle" up like a punk.

cheers

Cherry was right "a Leopard never changes his spots". I thought when he came back to the Rangers that he was changed, he was scoring goals and keeping his cool, but it looks like he's up to his old crap.

Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

PostSubject: Re: Sean Avery is at it again   Sean Avery is at it again Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 11:30 pm

Now here's an odd Sean Avery video from 2008:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sean Avery is at it again   Sean Avery is at it again Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 11:46 pm

He's a train wreck and it's hard to not watch. I'm not sure if the Boogeyman went at him it'd be a total beatdown. Boog is huge though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sean Avery is at it again   Sean Avery is at it again Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sean Avery is at it again
Page 1 of 1