Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Empires of Eden-Rob Rock, Sean Peck, U.D.O., Dimeo on vox.

Go down 
+6
mr.electric39
DallasBlack
Wargod
jettafiend
Shawn Of Fire
Dark Horseman
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Dark Horseman
Metal Wanker
Dark Horseman

Number of posts : 6039

Empires of Eden-Rob Rock, Sean Peck, U.D.O., Dimeo on vox.  Empty
PostSubject: Empires of Eden-Rob Rock, Sean Peck, U.D.O., Dimeo on vox.    Empires of Eden-Rob Rock, Sean Peck, U.D.O., Dimeo on vox.  Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 11:05 pm

http://itunes.apple.com/us/album/channelling-the-infinite/id531317193

Stu Marshall of Dungeon put this together, guess he's done a few others.
Back to top Go down
Dark Horseman
Metal Wanker
Dark Horseman

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Eden-Rob Rock, Sean Peck, U.D.O., Dimeo on vox.    Empires of Eden-Rob Rock, Sean Peck, U.D.O., Dimeo on vox.  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 3:47 pm

No interest? I thought this was a metal board.

I think exact, Wargod, DB and even ult would find some things to like here.
Back to top Go down
Shawn Of Fire
Metal is Forever
Shawn Of Fire

Number of posts : 6719

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Eden-Rob Rock, Sean Peck, U.D.O., Dimeo on vox.    Empires of Eden-Rob Rock, Sean Peck, U.D.O., Dimeo on vox.  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 4:09 pm

I don't really have much interest in all-star concept albums...concept albums in general hold little to no interest at all for me these days.

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
jettafiend

Number of posts : 1137

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Eden-Rob Rock, Sean Peck, U.D.O., Dimeo on vox.    Empires of Eden-Rob Rock, Sean Peck, U.D.O., Dimeo on vox.  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 4:33 pm

I will give it a listen as I do enjoy the Avantasia albums.
Back to top Go down
Dark Horseman
Metal Wanker
Dark Horseman

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Eden-Rob Rock, Sean Peck, U.D.O., Dimeo on vox.    Empires of Eden-Rob Rock, Sean Peck, U.D.O., Dimeo on vox.  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 6:49 pm

I understand Sean but this one seems to flow better then many.
Back to top Go down
Wargod
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wargod

Number of posts : 4272

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Eden-Rob Rock, Sean Peck, U.D.O., Dimeo on vox.    Empires of Eden-Rob Rock, Sean Peck, U.D.O., Dimeo on vox.  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 8:16 pm

Dark Horseman wrote:
No interest? I thought this was a metal board.

I think exact, Wargod, DB and even ult would find some things to like here.

Yes I have all of Empire Of Edens I think this is the best by far!

Metalwargod
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Eden-Rob Rock, Sean Peck, U.D.O., Dimeo on vox.    Empires of Eden-Rob Rock, Sean Peck, U.D.O., Dimeo on vox.  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 8:53 pm

Shocked My first of seeing this. This would be the prime definiton of a must have for me with names like that. headbanger greedy
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
mr.electric39
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mr.electric39

Number of posts : 1828

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Eden-Rob Rock, Sean Peck, U.D.O., Dimeo on vox.    Empires of Eden-Rob Rock, Sean Peck, U.D.O., Dimeo on vox.  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 10:14 pm

I've listened to this a few times.... but it just hasn't grabbed me. At times it sorta sounds like one long song....

I realize the time and effort and I love Rob Rock and Udo..... but it just sorta fell flat.... I'll have to spin it again....

headbanger
Back to top Go down
http://www.whitethronereviews.blogspot.com
Dark Horseman
Metal Wanker
Dark Horseman

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Eden-Rob Rock, Sean Peck, U.D.O., Dimeo on vox.    Empires of Eden-Rob Rock, Sean Peck, U.D.O., Dimeo on vox.  Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 12:06 am

It's funny, I started listening not expecting anything and it grabbed me. I think musically it flows well together.
Back to top Go down
Shawn Of Fire
Metal is Forever
Shawn Of Fire

Number of posts : 6719

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Eden-Rob Rock, Sean Peck, U.D.O., Dimeo on vox.    Empires of Eden-Rob Rock, Sean Peck, U.D.O., Dimeo on vox.  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2015 9:12 am

New one:

http://www.melodicrock.com/articles/showcase/2015/03/02/empires-eden-architect-hope-showcase

Quote :
Masterminded by former Dungeon and current Death Dealer guitarist/Producer Stu Marshall, Empires of Eden is characterized by a massive power metal sound, 30-piece orchestral score, and guest performances from some of the most celebrated musicians in the industry. Proving that neither oceans nor national boundaries are capable of stopping this explosive onslaught, Marshall has enlisted the participation of artists from all corners of the globe to assemble an army of veteran talent like no other.

2015 will bring us to “Architect of Hope”. The fourth album delivering nine head pounding tracks and featuring heavy Metal Legend, Ralf Scheepers (Primal fear).

Raising the standard yet again, Marshall has enlisted world wrecking stars like Rick Altzi (Masterplan), Mike Dimeo (Riot / Masterplan) and Jeff Martin (Racer X) just to highlight four of the amazing nine deep cast.

Empires of Eden-Rob Rock, Sean Peck, U.D.O., Dimeo on vox.  Empiresofeden-architectofhope500

Metal Wanker
Dark Horseman

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Eden-Rob Rock, Sean Peck, U.D.O., Dimeo on vox.    Empires of Eden-Rob Rock, Sean Peck, U.D.O., Dimeo on vox.  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2015 1:00 pm

I'm interested.
Back to top Go down
Temple of Blood
Metal is Forever
Temple of Blood

Number of posts : 5704

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Eden-Rob Rock, Sean Peck, U.D.O., Dimeo on vox.    Empires of Eden-Rob Rock, Sean Peck, U.D.O., Dimeo on vox.  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2015 1:34 pm

That bio is .... uh .... silly.
Back to top Go down
assault_attack
Metal master
Metal master
assault_attack

Number of posts : 689

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Eden-Rob Rock, Sean Peck, U.D.O., Dimeo on vox.    Empires of Eden-Rob Rock, Sean Peck, U.D.O., Dimeo on vox.  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2015 11:18 pm

Ok, Let me try again... My last post vanished! don\'t know

I have been listening to Reborn In Fire the last few days & imho an excellent cd..

Last edited by assault_attack on Wed Apr 15, 2015 2:20 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9047

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Eden-Rob Rock, Sean Peck, U.D.O., Dimeo on vox.    Empires of Eden-Rob Rock, Sean Peck, U.D.O., Dimeo on vox.  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 1:00 pm

I FINALLY picked up Channeling the Infinite and it's fantastic! Really one of the best all-star metal albums I've ever heard. Great vocal performances by all, really just and outstanding cast, and the songwriting and performing is very top-notch.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9889

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Eden-Rob Rock, Sean Peck, U.D.O., Dimeo on vox.    Empires of Eden-Rob Rock, Sean Peck, U.D.O., Dimeo on vox.  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 1:15 pm

Udo sings on this one? I have to check it out asap.
Back to top Go down
assault_attack
Metal master
Metal master
assault_attack

Number of posts : 689

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Eden-Rob Rock, Sean Peck, U.D.O., Dimeo on vox.    Empires of Eden-Rob Rock, Sean Peck, U.D.O., Dimeo on vox.  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 2:20 pm

I ordered  Architect Of Hope  on March 26, Still waiting don\'t know  when it will show up.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9889

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Eden-Rob Rock, Sean Peck, U.D.O., Dimeo on vox.    Empires of Eden-Rob Rock, Sean Peck, U.D.O., Dimeo on vox.  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 2:26 pm

assault_attack wrote:
I ordered  Architect Of Hope  on March 26, Still waiting don\'t know  when it will show up.

I hate these delays. Ordered a stormwarrior cd about 9 weeks ago from amazon. Got it last night!
Back to top Go down
Dark Horseman
Metal Wanker
Dark Horseman

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Eden-Rob Rock, Sean Peck, U.D.O., Dimeo on vox.    Empires of Eden-Rob Rock, Sean Peck, U.D.O., Dimeo on vox.  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 6:37 pm

So far it's too rich for my blood.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Eden-Rob Rock, Sean Peck, U.D.O., Dimeo on vox.    Empires of Eden-Rob Rock, Sean Peck, U.D.O., Dimeo on vox.  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Empires of Eden-Rob Rock, Sean Peck, U.D.O., Dimeo on vox.
Page 1 of 1