Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sean Killian (Vio-Lence) Needs a New Liver

Go down 
+3
Gilbert
Fat Freddy
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37644

Sean Killian (Vio-Lence) Needs a New Liver Empty
PostSubject: Sean Killian (Vio-Lence) Needs a New Liver   Sean Killian (Vio-Lence) Needs a New Liver Icon_minitimeWed Jun 21, 2017 6:31 am

Vio-Lence vocalist Sean Killian has been diagnosed with stage 4 cirrhosis of the liver. Unless he gets a transplant his life expectancy is 1-3 years.

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/vio-lence-singer-sean-killian-diagnosed-with-stage-4-liver-cirrhosis/

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39559

PostSubject: Re: Sean Killian (Vio-Lence) Needs a New Liver   Sean Killian (Vio-Lence) Needs a New Liver Icon_minitimeWed Jun 21, 2017 6:38 am

Here's hoping everything works out for him.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9883

PostSubject: Re: Sean Killian (Vio-Lence) Needs a New Liver   Sean Killian (Vio-Lence) Needs a New Liver Icon_minitimeWed Jun 21, 2017 1:39 pm

More bad news. Prayers for the man.
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: Sean Killian (Vio-Lence) Needs a New Liver   Sean Killian (Vio-Lence) Needs a New Liver Icon_minitimeWed Jun 21, 2017 2:38 pm

That is really bad news. My dad passed away from liver disease just a couple years ago. It was terrible seeing him go through that.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 25858

PostSubject: Re: Sean Killian (Vio-Lence) Needs a New Liver   Sean Killian (Vio-Lence) Needs a New Liver Icon_minitimeWed Jun 21, 2017 9:39 pm

Terrible news. Hope he is able to get a transplant.
Back to top Go down
Thelemech
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Thelemech

Number of posts : 4009

PostSubject: Re: Sean Killian (Vio-Lence) Needs a New Liver   Sean Killian (Vio-Lence) Needs a New Liver Icon_minitimeWed Jun 21, 2017 10:20 pm

That is sad to hear, love his vocals on Eternal Nightmare. I hope that he can get a new liver - lease on life.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37644

PostSubject: Re: Sean Killian (Vio-Lence) Needs a New Liver   Sean Killian (Vio-Lence) Needs a New Liver Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2018 1:58 pm

Apparently Sean Killian got a new liver earlier this year, but he's not out of the woods yet... his wife posted this update on Facebook today. On top of his liver issues, he's now been diagnosed with tuberculosis AND emphysema? Geez. This guy won the Universe-Craps-all-Over-You lottery.

Well.... another bump in the road. Sean was admitted to UC Davis for observation last night bc his white blood cell count is dangerously low. He is also struggling with the pulmonary symptoms of the genetic disease that caused this whole debacle to begin with. He can now add emphysema to his list. Just on the tips of his lungs. Earlier last year he was diagnosed with latent tuberculosis.

Sean continues to remain in good spirits, but like any human being who has gone through what he has along with all these post-surgical set-backs, he has his bad days.

Please continue to keep him in your prayers. As always, we are so grateful for your love and support! What an amazing tribe you are. God bless you all!
#viowife #savesean #ucdavismedicalcenter #livertransplant #badgenessuck

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat

Last edited by Fat Freddy on Sun Jun 10, 2018 9:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28436

PostSubject: Re: Sean Killian (Vio-Lence) Needs a New Liver   Sean Killian (Vio-Lence) Needs a New Liver Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2018 9:54 pm

Best wishes for a swift recovery.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sean Killian (Vio-Lence) Needs a New Liver   Sean Killian (Vio-Lence) Needs a New Liver Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sean Killian (Vio-Lence) Needs a New Liver
Page 1 of 1