Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Witchcraft live - This is so killer I had to share....

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Witchcraft live - This is so killer I had to share.... Empty
PostSubject: Witchcraft live - This is so killer I had to share....   Witchcraft live - This is so killer I had to share.... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 2:58 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Witchcraft live - This is so killer I had to share....   Witchcraft live - This is so killer I had to share.... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 3:18 pm

Here's another one, including a Pentagram cover song:

Back to top Go down
sam
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
sam

Number of posts : 3012

PostSubject: Re: Witchcraft live - This is so killer I had to share....   Witchcraft live - This is so killer I had to share.... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 4:06 pm

great band
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/samthebrutal
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: Witchcraft live - This is so killer I had to share....   Witchcraft live - This is so killer I had to share.... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 4:17 pm

Reminds me of old Jerusalem, and maybe some Abramis Brama.

PostSubject: Re: Witchcraft live - This is so killer I had to share....   Witchcraft live - This is so killer I had to share.... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 4:43 pm

This is the first time I'm seeing these clowns. Is this part of an official DVD release? I want this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Witchcraft live - This is so killer I had to share....   Witchcraft live - This is so killer I had to share.... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 5:37 pm

kmorg wrote:

Any particular albums you would recommend?
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Witchcraft live - This is so killer I had to share....   Witchcraft live - This is so killer I had to share.... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 5:44 pm

Pretty sweet stuff. Never heard of these guys, but I like it.

PostSubject: Re: Witchcraft live - This is so killer I had to share....   Witchcraft live - This is so killer I had to share.... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 6:01 pm

They have 3 albums, each one better than the previous. They are from the same city as the bands Graveyard & Dead Man.

Witchcraft live - This is so killer I had to share.... G43000bif16Witchcraft live - This is so killer I had to share.... G94579npsb2Witchcraft live - This is so killer I had to share.... J07269hxizh
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Witchcraft live - This is so killer I had to share....   Witchcraft live - This is so killer I had to share.... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 9:38 pm

Witchcraft is so good and so accessible that they deserve the same recognition that a retro outfit like Wolfmother has garnered in the past few years. So, write your local congressman and get the word out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Witchcraft live - This is so killer I had to share....   Witchcraft live - This is so killer I had to share.... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 11:40 pm

Detuned, where does one go to get that vid? I really want to see it. And, I never asked you this, but, what do you think of Blood Ceremony?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Witchcraft live - This is so killer I had to share....   Witchcraft live - This is so killer I had to share.... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 12:55 am

The youtube clip lists the following website: www.bizarrealienproductions.com

I would recommend checking there or sending them an email. It was licensed for broadcast on cable, might not be available for sale.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Witchcraft live - This is so killer I had to share....   Witchcraft live - This is so killer I had to share.... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 9:40 am

detuned wrote:
They have 3 albums, each one better than the previous. They are from the same city as the bands Graveyard & Dead Man.

Witchcraft live - This is so killer I had to share.... G43000bif16Witchcraft live - This is so killer I had to share.... G94579npsb2Witchcraft live - This is so killer I had to share.... J07269hxizh

That last one looks familiar. I wonder if I saw it in a used shop or something? Definately someone I'll be checking out in the future.

PostSubject: Re: Witchcraft live - This is so killer I had to share....   Witchcraft live - This is so killer I had to share.... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 11:26 pm

This Witchcraft concert would look and sound so good on my souped up rig. Where'd ya get the DVD?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Witchcraft live - This is so killer I had to share....   Witchcraft live - This is so killer I had to share.... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 11:29 pm

detuned wrote:
The youtube clip lists the following website: www.bizarrealienproductions.com

I would recommend checking there or sending them an email. It was licensed for broadcast on cable, might not be available for sale.

Marc, please re-read this previous post. I have no DVD, but here is the information on who to contact about it.
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12763

PostSubject: Re: Witchcraft live - This is so killer I had to share....   Witchcraft live - This is so killer I had to share.... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 11:32 pm

Is that the guy from Dinosaur Jr ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Witchcraft live - This is so killer I had to share....   Witchcraft live - This is so killer I had to share.... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 11:36 pm

James B. wrote:

No, his band is called "Witch".

Witchcraft is from Sweden.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Witchcraft live - This is so killer I had to share....   Witchcraft live - This is so killer I had to share.... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 6:45 pm

Witch is way weak in comparison.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Witchcraft live - This is so killer I had to share....   Witchcraft live - This is so killer I had to share.... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 6:48 pm

Marc Mason wrote:
Witch is way weak in comparison.

I actually like them as well, but they are going after a very different sound. Witch has more of an alt-rock feel to it, almost like a doom version of Love & Rockets. I've seen them live and they were impressive.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Witchcraft live - This is so killer I had to share....   Witchcraft live - This is so killer I had to share.... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 8:46 pm

You a club owner, d?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Witchcraft live - This is so killer I had to share....   Witchcraft live - This is so killer I had to share.... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 8:50 pm

Marc Mason wrote:
You a club owner, d?

I wish.
Back to top Go down
candlemass
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
candlemass

Number of posts : 2096

PostSubject: Re: Witchcraft live - This is so killer I had to share....   Witchcraft live - This is so killer I had to share.... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 11:04 pm

detuned wrote:
kmorg wrote:

Any particular albums you would recommend?

"Warrior" and "Can't Stop Us Now."
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/fragilegothband
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12763

PostSubject: Re: Witchcraft live - This is so killer I had to share....   Witchcraft live - This is so killer I had to share.... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 11:12 pm

detuned wrote:
James B. wrote:

No, his band is called "Witch".

Witchcraft is from Sweden.

thanks for the clarification bro, laterz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Witchcraft live - This is so killer I had to share....   Witchcraft live - This is so killer I had to share.... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 12:31 am

detuned wrote:
Marc Mason wrote:
You a club owner, d?

I wish.

You see an awfull lot of showz. Are you a promo? A promoter?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Witchcraft live - This is so killer I had to share....   Witchcraft live - This is so killer I had to share.... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 1:37 am

Marc Mason wrote:
detuned wrote:
Marc Mason wrote:
You a club owner, d?

I wish.

You see an awfull lot of showz. Are you a promo? A promoter?

I'm just lucky enough to live in a town that's overflowing with clubs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Witchcraft live - This is so killer I had to share....   Witchcraft live - This is so killer I had to share.... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 3:12 am

City and State please?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Witchcraft live - This is so killer I had to share....   Witchcraft live - This is so killer I had to share.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Witchcraft live - This is so killer I had to share....
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next