Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Scorpions are the greatest band ever.

Go down 
+21
DallasBlack
metalheaded
Required Fields
TrogDawn
Troublezone
thejokeriv
Lurideath
ghost
Gilbert
ultmetal
mc666
tohostudios
MetalGuy71
powermacho
metalinmyveins
Schbopo
Fat Freddy
manny
7thSecond
Svengo
kmorg
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28617

Scorpions are the greatest band ever. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scorpions are the greatest band ever.   Scorpions are the greatest band ever. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 9:07 pm

As Soon As the Good Times Roll, that is...
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
metalheaded
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
metalheaded

Number of posts : 434

PostSubject: Re: Scorpions are the greatest band ever.   Scorpions are the greatest band ever. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 9:16 pm

I finally got caught in the Crossfire and ordered Blackout & Love At First Sting...got 'em in today!

I must've been in a heck of a Blackout...why did I wait so long to order these?
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: Scorpions are the greatest band ever.   Scorpions are the greatest band ever. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 8:44 am

....because their is No One Like You
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: Scorpions are the greatest band ever.   Scorpions are the greatest band ever. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 11:12 am

I'm still waiting for my Moment Of Glory.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
Schbopo
Ate his vegetables
Schbopo

Number of posts : 4958

PostSubject: Re: Scorpions are the greatest band ever.   Scorpions are the greatest band ever. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 3:14 pm

manny wrote:

I already used that
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Scorpions are the greatest band ever.   Scorpions are the greatest band ever. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 3:16 pm

There have been repeats, it's ok.

The winds of change are in Spectres pants.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Scorpions are the greatest band ever.   Scorpions are the greatest band ever. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 3:16 pm

Schbopo wrote:
manny wrote:

I already used that

Hey quitcher belly achin'! Don't get caught in the Crossfire!
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: Scorpions are the greatest band ever.   Scorpions are the greatest band ever. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 4:10 pm

Let's Face The Heat, unless this is an Alien Nation, or if it's Taken By Force, this Lonesome Crow ain't gonna ride on the Winds of Change to Fly To The Rainbow. The Animal Magnetism needed for such a Moment Of Glory is Unbreakable, and can only happen in a Crazy World. My Pure Instinct tells me that the Humanity will only look upon this with Savage Amusement, before everyone has a Blackout. The First Sting in the Big City Night will Rock You Like A Hurricane where Passion Rules The Game. So keep Living For Tomorrow and Live Bites will leave you Hot & Heavy at The Edge Of Time. But don't worry, we're Still Loving You, Under The Same Sun, Woman! You And I could fly on a White Dove over Where The River Flows, Whn You Came Into My Life. You found Gold, Here In My Heart. But When Love Kills Love, Ten Light Years Away, we have to see this Mysterious, Pictured Life, Eye II Eye. Although I was Born To Touch Your Feelings, and you would continue to Tease Me Please Me, I'm Leaving You. You And I need a Holiday apart to once again find the Rhythm Of Love. I Can't Explain, Lady Starlight. Now, it's like The Zoo here. Hey You, Make It Real, I'm Only A Man and there's No One Like You!

PostSubject: Re: Scorpions are the greatest band ever.   Scorpions are the greatest band ever. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 4:13 pm

kmorg wrote:
Let's Face The Heat, unless this is an Alien Nation, or if it's Taken By Force, this Lonesome Crow ain't gonna ride on the Winds of Change to Fly To The Rainbow. The Animal Magnetism needed for such a Moment Of Glory is Unbreakable, and can only happen in a Crazy World. My Pure Instinct tells me that the Humanity will only look upon this with Savage Amusement, before everyone has a Blackout. The First Sting in the Big City Night will Rock You Like A Hurricane where Passion Rules The Game. So keep Living For Tomorrow and Live Bites will leave you Hot & Heavy at The Edge Of Time. But don't worry, we're Still Loving You, Under The Same Sun, Woman! You And I could fly on a White Dove over Where The River Flows, Whn You Came Into My Life. You found Gold, Here In My Heart. But When Love Kills Love, Ten Light Years Away, we have to see this Mysterious, Pictured Life, Eye II Eye. Although I was Born To Touch Your Feelings, and you would continue to Tease Me Please Me, I'm Leaving You. You And I need a Holiday apart to once again find the Rhythm Of Love. I Can't Explain, Lady Starlight. Now, it's like The Zoo here. Hey You, Make It Real, I'm Only A Man and there's No One Like You!

You could have spent that hour it took you to do this with your family! How dare you!
Back to top Go down
sam
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
sam

Number of posts : 3012

PostSubject: Re: Scorpions are the greatest band ever.   Scorpions are the greatest band ever. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 4:13 pm

kmorg wrote:

wow... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/samthebrutal
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

PostSubject: Re: Scorpions are the greatest band ever.   Scorpions are the greatest band ever. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 4:16 pm

SpectreFate wrote:
kmorg wrote:

You could have spent that hour it took you to do this with your family! How dare you!

Man, you sound like my wife! Rolling Eyes

lol!

PostSubject: Re: Scorpions are the greatest band ever.   Scorpions are the greatest band ever. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 4:16 pm

Master. humble
Back to top Go down
metalinmyveins
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
metalinmyveins

Number of posts : 3325

PostSubject: Re: Scorpions are the greatest band ever.   Scorpions are the greatest band ever. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 4:18 pm

kmorg wrote:

Wow, this simply can't be topped! It would be silly to to push this thread any further. It should be locked, and for only the best of intentions. I would put this effort on par with anything that America's founding father's came up with.

Brilliant!!!
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

PostSubject: Re: Scorpions are the greatest band ever.   Scorpions are the greatest band ever. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 4:21 pm

metalinmyveins wrote:
kmorg wrote:

Wow, this simply can't be topped! It would be silly to to push this thread any further. It should be locked, and for only the best of intentions. I would put this effort on par with anything that America's founding father's came up with.

Brilliant!!!

Laughing very hard I wan't my head in stone on Mount Rushmore.... like NOW!!

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
metalinmyveins

Number of posts : 3325

PostSubject: Re: Scorpions are the greatest band ever.   Scorpions are the greatest band ever. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 4:32 pm

kmorg wrote:
metalinmyveins wrote:
kmorg wrote:

Brilliant!!!

Your manifesto via Scorpions songs was even a notch higher than Dave Mustaine's attempt on the song "Victory". If I weren't afraid of heights, I would start to chisel away the next image. We might have to nominate someone else for that. I will ask again for another mod to come in and take a look a this great piece of work, and lock this sucker up. I don't believe anyone can expound on this anymore. It's peaked folks...
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: Scorpions are the greatest band ever.   Scorpions are the greatest band ever. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 4:33 pm

It should be closed to honor kmorg's Moment of Glory.
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

PostSubject: Re: Scorpions are the greatest band ever.   Scorpions are the greatest band ever. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 4:34 pm

manny wrote:
It should be closed to honor kmorg's Moment of Glory.

Meh, I think I can take some more praise before this sucker's gone into oblivion. Laughing

PostSubject: Re: Scorpions are the greatest band ever.   Scorpions are the greatest band ever. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 5:32 pm

kmorg wrote:

I want to be as stoned as a head on Mount Rushmore...like NOW!!!

Wait a minute...that came out wrong.

lol!
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12763

PostSubject: Re: Scorpions are the greatest band ever.   Scorpions are the greatest band ever. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 5:53 pm

If "Speedy's Coming" ?

hopefully not in refrence to you and the wife's alone time affraid
Back to top Go down
Lurideath
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Lurideath

Number of posts : 3906

PostSubject: Re: Scorpions are the greatest band ever.   Scorpions are the greatest band ever. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 7:15 pm

HAHAHAHA
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28617

PostSubject: Re: Scorpions are the greatest band ever.   Scorpions are the greatest band ever. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 10:24 pm

kmorg wrote:

I can't explain how, but hey, you owned this thread!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
Metal Misfit
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Metal Misfit

Number of posts : 3282

PostSubject: Re: Scorpions are the greatest band ever.   Scorpions are the greatest band ever. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 10:40 pm

Oh, for the love of Humanity, cut it out guys.
Back to top Go down
powermacho
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
powermacho

Number of posts : 1778

PostSubject: Re: Scorpions are the greatest band ever.   Scorpions are the greatest band ever. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 11:33 pm

and I wanted to keep playing this game Laughing
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: Scorpions are the greatest band ever.   Scorpions are the greatest band ever. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 9:23 am

powermacho wrote:

I'm sure there's many other bands out there we could do this with...as long as Kmorg doesn't ruin those as well Very Happy .
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
Metal Misfit
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Metal Misfit

Number of posts : 3282

PostSubject: Re: Scorpions are the greatest band ever.   Scorpions are the greatest band ever. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 9:53 am

DallasBlack wrote:
powermacho wrote:

I'm sure there's many other bands out there we could do this with...as long as Kmorg doesn't ruin those as well Very Happy .

Yeah! No paragraphs! angry
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scorpions are the greatest band ever.   Scorpions are the greatest band ever. - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Scorpions are the greatest band ever.
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next