Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ronny Munroe Solo Album update

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Svengo
Metal master
Metal master
Svengo

Number of posts : 967

Ronny Munroe Solo Album update Empty
PostSubject: Ronny Munroe Solo Album update   Ronny Munroe Solo Album update Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 9:56 pm

I saw this earlier today on his MySpace page.
There's some new info about his solo album as well as a posting of one of the tracks: a cover of Man on the Silver Mountain.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=104015176[b]
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17151

PostSubject: Re: Ronny Munroe Solo Album update   Ronny Munroe Solo Album update Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 2:25 pm

He is one of the most diverse singers ever and i'm one of those that appreciate him in MC. He does great renditions of Dickinson/Dio, I will definately buy this when it comes out.
Back to top Go down
MetalFRO
Metal master
Metal master
MetalFRO

Number of posts : 551

PostSubject: Re: Ronny Munroe Solo Album update   Ronny Munroe Solo Album update Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 4:11 pm

Svengo wrote:
I saw this earlier today on his MySpace page.
There's some new info about his solo album as well as a posting of one of the tracks: a cover of Man on the Silver Mountain.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=104015176[b]

And that brings the total number of times that song has been covered to what, one less than infinity?

j/k

Ronnie's an okay singer, but I have a hard time getting into Metal Church w/ him at the vocal helm. I guess I'm too attached to David Wayne in that role. Perhaps a solo album would be what I need to finally latch on.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/metalfro
Lurideath
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Lurideath

Number of posts : 3906

PostSubject: Re: Ronny Munroe Solo Album update   Ronny Munroe Solo Album update Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 4:21 pm

Ronny is a great guy with a huge voice! I like him in Metal Church, I like his solo stuff I have heard as well. Very diverse singer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ronny Munroe Solo Album update   Ronny Munroe Solo Album update Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 4:31 pm

I'm curious as to how this sounds? Will it be like Rottweiller mixed with MC or totally different?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ronny Munroe Solo Album update   Ronny Munroe Solo Album update Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ronny Munroe Solo Album update
Page 1 of 1