Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

One of the worst singers ever...

Go down 
+13
MetalFRO
James B.
the sentinel
Schbopo
Getizzyback
metalinmyveins
sam
EvyMetal
Thrasher73
MetalGuy71
Temple of Blood
manny
Troublezone
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
skullsmasher
Metal master
Metal master
skullsmasher

Number of posts : 638

One of the worst singers ever... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: One of the worst singers ever...   One of the worst singers ever... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 2:02 pm

My problem with Vince is that he will rarely ever sing the songs. He will hit two or three of the words then skip the next five and then he will let the crowd do all the coruses. If he would actually do his part I would not have any complaints about him. Their shows are always very entertaining. I have seen them on just about every tour they have done and have always liked the show but Vince needs to sing, even if he isn't the best singer in the world he is what people want to hear when they go see Crue.

I really think of the Crue as more of a visual experience band rather than one you would expect to hear serious music from anyway. With them it has always been about the sex, drugs, and rock n roll party. I just take 'em for what they are and never expect anything more. (Except I do expect them to sing the lyrics the way they should be sung)
Back to top Go down

One of the worst singers ever...
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: