Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Powerwolf - Bible of the beast

Go down 
+2
exact33
ghost
6 posters
AuthorMessage
ghost
Metal master
Metal master
ghost

Number of posts : 814

Powerwolf - Bible of the beast Empty
PostSubject: Powerwolf - Bible of the beast   Powerwolf - Bible of the beast Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 3:54 am

New Powerwolf album will be released on April 24.

This is the artwork of the new Powerwolf album:
Powerwolf - Bible of the beast Bible_cover_400

The stet list is:
1. Raise your fist, evangelist
2. Moscow after dark
3. Panic in the pentagram
4. Catholic in the morning... satanist at night
5. Seven deadly saints
6. Werewolves of armenia
7. We take the church by storm
8. Resurrection by erection
9. Midnight messiah
10. St. SatanĀ“s day
11. Wolves against the world
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23207

PostSubject: Re: Powerwolf - Bible of the beast   Powerwolf - Bible of the beast Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 8:07 am

I am so looking forward to this! I loved Lupus Dei. Their singer is outstanding!!! One think I hope though is that they get better distribution. For some reason Lupus Dei never made it much past europe for a decent price...

Alex

MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Powerwolf - Bible of the beast   Powerwolf - Bible of the beast Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 10:47 am

That's a niflty looking cover. I never heard of these guys, but with a name like 'Powerwolf', would it be safe to assume it's true-arcane-steel power-metal?

Metal master
Metal master
Zdan

Number of posts : 752

PostSubject: Re: Powerwolf - Bible of the beast   Powerwolf - Bible of the beast Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 11:10 am

"Lupus Dei" was an awesome slab of heavy metal with some great pounding tunes. I like the cover and titles of the tracks - I hope the new one is a good the old album.
Back to top Go down
ghost
Metal master
Metal master
ghost

PostSubject: Re: Powerwolf - Bible of the beast   Powerwolf - Bible of the beast Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 11:50 am

MetalGuy71 wrote:
That's a niflty looking cover. I never heard of these guys, but with a name like 'Powerwolf', would it be safe to assume it's true-arcane-steel power-metal?

For me it is excellent Power Metal. Listen to their MySpace page and get your own opinion of them:
http://www.myspace.com/powerwolfmetal

Last edited by ghost on Thu Mar 12, 2009 11:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ghost
Metal master
Metal master
ghost

PostSubject: Re: Powerwolf - Bible of the beast   Powerwolf - Bible of the beast Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 11:52 am

exact33 wrote:
I am so looking forward to this! I loved Lupus Dei. Their singer is outstanding!!! One think I hope though is that they get better distribution. For some reason Lupus Dei never made it much past europe for a decent price...

Alex

I bought Lupus Dei because you placed Saturday Satan on a CompSwap for me some months ago... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
sam
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
sam

Number of posts : 3012

PostSubject: Re: Powerwolf - Bible of the beast   Powerwolf - Bible of the beast Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 12:42 pm

ghost wrote:
MetalGuy71 wrote:

For me it is excellent Power Metal. Listen to their MySpace page and get your own opinion of them:
http://www.myspace.com/powerwolfmetal

sweet, thanks for the info
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/samthebrutal
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23207

PostSubject: Re: Powerwolf - Bible of the beast   Powerwolf - Bible of the beast Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 6:59 pm

ghost wrote:
exact33 wrote:

Alex

I bought Lupus Dei because you placed Saturday Satan on a CompSwap for me some months ago... Very Happy

Smile

I love that song!!

Alex

Zdan
Metal master
Metal master
Zdan

Number of posts : 752

PostSubject: Re: Powerwolf - Bible of the beast   Powerwolf - Bible of the beast Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 7:11 pm

Saturday Satan along with We Take It From The Living are highlights of Lupus Dei. Awesome songs!
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9047

PostSubject: Re: Powerwolf - Bible of the beast   Powerwolf - Bible of the beast Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 8:34 pm

Crap this is good!!!!!!! The lyrics give me pause, but this is awesome and reminds me a lot of Sabaton.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Powerwolf - Bible of the beast   Powerwolf - Bible of the beast Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 8:38 pm

scottmitchell74 wrote:
Crap this is good!!!!!!! The lyrics give me pause, but this is awesome and reminds me a lot of Sabaton.

I would have thought that since it is is PowerWOLF that the lyrics would give you PAWS. Shocked

.....maybe CLAWS?
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
scottmitchell74

PostSubject: Re: Powerwolf - Bible of the beast   Powerwolf - Bible of the beast Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 8:44 pm

Clever girl!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Powerwolf - Bible of the beast   Powerwolf - Bible of the beast Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 8:45 pm

scottmitchell74 wrote:
Clever girl!

What? No apPLAWS?
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
scottmitchell74

PostSubject: Re: Powerwolf - Bible of the beast   Powerwolf - Bible of the beast Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 11:32 am

Quote :

Got this now, and it lives up. I'd forgotten this thread, but listening to it yesterday I thought "It sounds a lot like Sabaton singing about Wolves and priests."

Very good stuff.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Powerwolf - Bible of the beast   Powerwolf - Bible of the beast Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Powerwolf - Bible of the beast
Page 1 of 1