Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I was just wondering....

Go down 
+18
XYZ
Smindas
MetalRob331
Addy
mc666
SideShowDisaSter
MetalGuy71
rattpoison
Troublezone
GrandNational
Svengo
Fat Freddy
Schbopo
tohostudios
sam
thejokeriv
Stender
Mglaffas81
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Mglaffas81
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Mglaffas81

Number of posts : 2256

I was just wondering.... - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I was just wondering....   I was just wondering.... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 1:32 pm

Eyesore wrote:
I was just wondering.... - Page 4 143341936_32cbf1960f

Is that the place you grew up in? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17155

PostSubject: Re: I was just wondering....   I was just wondering.... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 1:54 pm

Mglaffas81 wrote:
Eyesore wrote:
I was just wondering.... - Page 4 143341936_32cbf1960f

Is that the place you grew up in? Very Happy

Cool... Ken's pad.

Last edited by Troublezone on Tue Mar 10, 2009 1:57 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: I was just wondering....   I was just wondering.... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 1:55 pm

A circle is round, and that is the shape of this conversation too!

PostSubject: Re: I was just wondering....   I was just wondering.... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 4:48 pm

kmorg wrote:
I think it's more like two small circles connected to an oblong shape that's also connected to what looks strikingly like your poophole.
Back to top Go down
sam
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
sam

Number of posts : 3012

PostSubject: Re: I was just wondering....   I was just wondering.... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 5:13 pm

Eyesore wrote:
kmorg wrote:
I think it's more like two small circles connected to an oblong shape that's also connected to what looks strikingly like your poophole.

kinda smells like it too.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/samthebrutal

PostSubject: Re: I was just wondering....   I was just wondering.... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 6:15 pm

Eyesore wrote:
kmorg wrote:

my first "outloud and crying" laugh in a long time!!! Ya got a way of catching me off-guard, man.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: I was just wondering....   I was just wondering.... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 5:18 am

Smells like Massatwoshits fish tail.
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: I was just wondering....   I was just wondering.... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 12:34 pm

I'm staying out of this debate because I did poorly in biology. My faith is to the point where I am unshakingly convinced that Jesus was the Messiah and he died for my sins that anything else can work itself out (I believe God created all and the symantics of it are of no concern to me). My main problem is that many Scientists don't agree with the theory of evolution but because they are the minority they are automatically rejected and no debate is accespted. What mainstream science says is right and you're not allowed to contradict them. At one time mainstream science said the sun revolved around the Earth but they were eventually proven wrong. This is also why I have a problem with so called global warming. Any opposing view points are rejected without any debate allowed on the matter. Both sides have valid arguments but only one side has the power and the other is bullied to the sidelines.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb

PostSubject: Re: I was just wondering....   I was just wondering.... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 1:13 pm

Quote :
I'm not sure how some can believe in small changes over a small time (microevolution) but not a whole lot of small changes over a long time (macroevolution).

Those changes are built into the DNA and don't affect the overall structure of the organism. A moth changes from light to dark, it's still totally a moth with the same exact structure it had. No change in DNA. Genetic changes would bring about a monstrous change and affect the overall well being of the object. Look at any animal and how it's structured and tell me how if you took away something it could even survive. It either has it or it dies. Evolution tells me that change occurs due to outward pressures that demanded modification but the problem is, the animal didn't have the modification before the outward pressure. How did it survive? And notice how any genetic alterations animals, including humans, are born with are negatives?
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: I was just wondering....   I was just wondering.... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 2:13 pm

Evolution is suggesting a mind over matter of sorts. The lizard ran fast, wanted to fly, so it slowly grew feathers from it's scales...
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: I was just wondering....   I was just wondering.... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 3:09 pm

Troublezone wrote:
Evolution is suggesting a mind over matter of sorts. The lizard ran fast, wanted to fly, so it slowly grew feathers from it's scales...

What? scratch
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I was just wondering....   I was just wondering.... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 3:15 pm

DallasBlack wrote:
I'm staying out of this debate because I did poorly in biology.
laughing
Quote :
My faith is to the point where I am unshakingly convinced that Jesus was the Messiah and he died for my sins that anything else can work itself out (I believe God created all and the symantics of it are of no concern to me). My main problem is that many Scientists don't agree with the theory of evolution but because they are the minority they are automatically rejected and no debate is accespted. What mainstream science says is right and you're not allowed to contradict them. At one time mainstream science said the sun revolved around the Earth but they were eventually proven wrong.
Good job staying out of this debate. Haha. By the way, your avatars prove evolution is real.

Quote :
This is also why I have a problem with so called global warming. Any opposing view points are rejected without any debate allowed on the matter. Both sides have valid arguments but only one side has the power and the other is bullied to the sidelines.

So not only are you (not) staying out of this debate, you'd better (not) steer clear of any and all discussions on global warming.

lol!
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: I was just wondering....   I was just wondering.... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 3:30 pm

What I meant Eyesore is that I am not going to get into any arguments. I will state my position but I won't argue with anyone one the subjects.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: I was just wondering....   I was just wondering.... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 6:59 pm

manny wrote:
Troublezone wrote:

What? scratch

They say birds are modern day dinosaurs that evolved from reptiles. The reptiles had to sprout feathers from their scales... what caused the need to sprout the feathers? Did they will it to happen over a large span of time? I was being sarcastic btw.

Last edited by Troublezone on Thu Mar 12, 2009 1:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I was just wondering....   I was just wondering.... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 9:29 pm

How is it that disease evolves, then?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I was just wondering....   I was just wondering.... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 9:31 pm

Eyesore wrote:
How is it that disease mutates, then?

Muhammad intimidates the livingshit out of it until it does.
Back to top Go down
XYZ
Card-carrying Van Halen Freak
XYZ

Number of posts : 2600

PostSubject: Re: I was just wondering....   I was just wondering.... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 1:19 am

Evolutionists say an animal like this:

I was just wondering.... - Page 4 Di4690nou

turned into this:

I was just wondering.... - Page 4 Blue_whale

I don't get that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I was just wondering....   I was just wondering.... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 2:19 am

xyz wrote:

turned into this:

I don't get that.
Something tells me that may be a bit heavy-handed. lol!

Then again...

I was just wondering.... - Page 4 Sperm

I was just wondering.... - Page 4 Saxon_ult

What more proof do you need?
Back to top Go down
GrandNational
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
GrandNational

Number of posts : 3830

PostSubject: Re: I was just wondering....   I was just wondering.... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 2:32 am

Eyesore wrote:
xyz wrote:

turned into this:

I don't get that.
Something tells me that may be a bit heavy-handed. lol!

Then again...

I was just wondering.... - Page 4 Sperm

I was just wondering.... - Page 4 Saxon_ult

What more proof do you need?

The first one is only a theory, the second one is fact and observable, and you're living proof Eyesore. Huge difference.
Back to top Go down
rattpoison
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
rattpoison

Number of posts : 2682

PostSubject: Re: I was just wondering....   I was just wondering.... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 6:14 am

xyz wrote:

turned into this:

I don't get that.

Your missing the 10's of millions of years and many many many species inbetween.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: I was just wondering....   I was just wondering.... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 9:53 am

Quote :
Your missing the 10's of millions of years and many many many species inbetween.

Where is the transitional phase evidence?? Not even one lying around somewhere after all this time?
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: I was just wondering....   I was just wondering.... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 10:13 am

I found the evidence... Laughing

I was just wondering.... - Page 4 Evolve

Last edited by Troublezone on Thu Mar 12, 2009 10:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Smindas
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Smindas

Number of posts : 2546

PostSubject: Re: I was just wondering....   I was just wondering.... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 10:15 am

I don't get why people keep claiming that their have been no evidence of transitional phases. I can't say I'm familiar with the rat-thing to whale evolution (I think someone's being a bit facetious there), but in a huge amount of cases, there are plenty of fossilised remains of transitional phases. Look at humans - we have lots of evidence of the in-between stages from simian to modern day human, such as Homo habilis and Homo erectus. I mentioned something similar before but people brushed over it. Sure, evolution's a theory, but it's not like it doesn't have a basis or foundation of any kind. Stop asserting that it has been pulled out of thin air.

Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: I was just wondering....   I was just wondering.... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 10:44 am

If reptiles turned into birds, as claimed, then we should also expect to find fossils with gradually extending of the front feet of the reptile into the form of wings like a bird…The fossil record ought to reveal many millions of transitional, intermediate life forms. They should fill museum collections (Joe White, Ed.D. and Nicholas Comninellis, M.D., Darwin's Demise, Master Books, 2001, p. 15).
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: I was just wondering....   I was just wondering.... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 10:58 am

Smindas wrote:
I don't get why people keep claiming that their have been no evidence of transitional phases. I can't say I'm familiar with the rat-thing to whale evolution (I think someone's being a bit facetious there), but in a huge amount of cases, there are plenty of fossilised remains of transitional phases. Look at humans - we have lots of evidence of the in-between stages from simian to modern day human, such as Homo habilis and Homo erectus. I mentioned something similar before but people brushed over it. Sure, evolution's a theory, but it's not like it doesn't have a basis or foundation of any kind. Stop asserting that it has been pulled out of thin air.

Science and art class go hand in hand...

Only in 1953, when a method for determining the age of fossil bones by analyzing their fluorine content was revived, were critical tests carried out on the Piltdown fossils. The human skull and ape-like jaw, contradicting updated ideas about man's evolution, had aroused suspicion. They were found to be of commensurate [equal] age but much younger than the other fossils and articles which were supposed to have been found. Most of the specimens had been artificially stained with bichromate [a saline solution derived from potassium. The specimens had been artificially stained to give them the appearance of great age]. The canine tooth had been filed, coloured and packed [artificially] with grains of sand. An elephant bone associated with the skull, of a type found…in Egypt, had been cut with steel instruments into an improbable "bat" shape. The Piltdown skull was a deliberate fraud. The faking of the mandible and canine was skilful and deliberate: it was certainly a determined and unscrupulous hoax. Sir Solly Zuckerman, who later reviewed the story, considered the hoaxer knew more about primate anatomy than the experts who were several times deluded (Michael Pitman, Adam and Evolution, London: Century Hutchinson, Ltd., 1984; reprinted by Baker Book House, 1987, p. 93).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I was just wondering....   I was just wondering.... - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I was just wondering....
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next